Chapter 40: Bad

I stood there, as I stared through the window of the door that was in fact right in front of me. As it was quite a bit of a small little window to see through, if I was not going to lie to my self. As that was of course due to the fact that it was that I knew that it was in fact a jail cell.
I kind of let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once. As I still had a lot of doubt as to the fact that it was, all at the exact same time too. Even as cool as I felt like they seemed to be acting, and the way it was that people seemed to be happy here.
As to the fact that it really was as to the fact never the less. That this was a good place at all. As it was that I knew that these were in fact the same people that had attacked, and killed nearly a thousand of our people.
That was not a good and a humane thing for some one to do. As it was that he had tried to tell me as to the fact that it was that they needed to make sure that we knew that they were the leaders of this place. But I felt like they could have used some other way to prove that point.
And it all still came back to me as to all of the bad stuff that it was that Tony had told me for one thing. As well as all of the bad stuff that it was that I had heard from the people at the mountain, never the less. As well as the guy that had lived in this place for a short period of time.
I could not help but to feel like this was all planned some way or another, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to stand there and just stare in to the cell, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden notice.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That I could see my sister in the corner of this jail cell, all at once. As the normally pretty and some what happy look that I always saw from my sister.
That was of course no where to be found what so ever. As what it was that I did in fact just seem to see in stead. Was a raggedy lady that was in fact in there, at that.
As it was that I almost felt like it was that this was a trick. And that this was not my sister what so ever, never the less, at that. As I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare, and look away from her, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to squint my eyes on over towards London, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to speak right on over towards him all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, never the less. I saw that his eyes grew a little bit wide as to just what it was that I was even doing at first, of course. As it was clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him in the very first place any ways.
"That isn't my sister... I'm not falling for this trap..." I said, as I just seemed to squint my eyes on over towards London, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that he seemed to be completely lost as to just what it was that I was even getting at just now, at that.
As I saw that it was of course, that he did in fact have his eyes very wide still, as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said as to just what it was that I had even said to him, never the less, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared right in to his eyes for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to hear his voice as he then did in fact finally begin to start to speak right back on over towards me, never the less.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I kind of just kept my eyes squinted at him all the way through that all, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards me just now, never the less.
"Well... Maybe you might not think so, because she never showers, and she never changes her clothes..." He said to me, as he just then did in fact just seem to start to roll his eyes on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that he felt like it was that I was stupid for not under standing as to just what it was that was going on for what ever reason or another. Which still did in fact not make all too much sense to me, at that. As I kind of just seemed to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head right on over back to where it was that the window was at, just as it was that I had seemed to do just a few moments before now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare in to there for just a little bit more time. I just then did in fact look at my sister a little bit more closely, all at the exact same time too. Or at least at the lady that it was that London was in fact trying to tell me that it was that it was in fact my sister, all at the exact same time too.
Which it still kind of felt like it was in fact quite a bit hard for me to believe as to the fact that it was that it was in fact the case, at that. As I knew that it was that I had never seen my sister look as bad as it was that she did in fact seem to look right now. As to the fact that she did in fact just seem to start to have her head a bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that for just a little bit more time all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then in the end, never the less, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that it was that I had even been thinking on long before now, never the less, all at once.
I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head right back on over towards London, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that on over towards him. I saw that it was that he did in fact have his eyes quite a bit wide still. As it was clear that he did in fact still not seem to have a single clue as to just what it was that I was even getting at, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have just seemed to have stared right in to his eyes for just a little bit longer, all at once. I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards him, at that. As I knew that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him in the very first place any ways, never the less, at that.
"If this place is so good? Than why are you not letting her out, and not letting her go and get showers and a change of clothes?" I said to him, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that I had even said to him, all at the exact same time too. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to do just as it was that he had in fact been doing before now. As he just then did in fact begin to start to laugh, all at the exact same time too.
As I was not all too sure as to just how it was that he could in fact find all of this so funny, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was, that he just then did in fact just seem to start to shake his head on over towards me all of the sudden.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that he just now did in fact seem to have a lot more of a serious look on his face, all at the exact same time too. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead. And he then did in fact begin to start to speak on over towards me once again. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Your sister never goes out because any time we try she always attacks people... And she never showers... Well... I don't know why..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to shrug his shoulders quite a bit, all at the exact same time too. As to just what it was that he had said at the end.
As it was clear that it was that he really did in fact not have an answer as to just what it was that I had in fact even asked him, at that. As I kind of felt like it was that I could not really blame him for that at all. As it was that I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for quite a bit more time, all at the exact same time too.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact all of the sudden shake my head right on over towards him. As it was that I let him know that it was, that I did in fact not believe a single word that it was that he had in fact seemed to have said to me up to this point, all at the exact same time too.
I could tell that it was that he was now starting to lose his patience with me, all at the exact same time as well. But I kind of felt like it was that I needed to know the truth. Before it was that I did in fact just go walking straight in to that room with who ever it was that was in fact in there, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a bit more of some time, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just seem to start to speak on over towards him, at that. As it was that I knew that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"No... That isn't my sister... She would never be that way..." I said to him, as I knew that it was that she would never go around attacking people unless there was a reason. As it was that I also knew that it was, all at the exact same time too, at that. That she was always making sure that she was always clean, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to do as to just what it was that I was even doing just a few moments before now, never the less, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to squint my eyes right back on over towards the man, all at once, at that. Which I could tell that it was clear that it was that he was not all too happy about that at all, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that he just then did in fact just seem to start to roll his eyes on over towards me. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to him self, all at once, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards me, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he had to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Come on kid... That is your sister... Stop being stupid... Look... I'll even prove it to you..." He said, as he just then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head away from me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I felt like with his head turned around, this could be the perfect time for me to grab some thing, and knock him out with a crucial blow to the back of the head, all at the exact same time too. But for one thing, I did in fact not seem to see any thing around me at all for me to do as such a thing like that, at that. As well as to the fact that it was that I knew that it was a terrible idea as to just what it was that I was thinking just now, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus on the fact that it was, that there was in fact him speaking right back on over towards me. As it was that I felt like I did in fact not have much of a choice but to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time too. "Angela... Just as you requested... You have a little friend here to see you..."
He said, as he just then did in fact have a bit of a smirk on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that he had even said, at that. As it was that he felt like what it was that he had in fact even just said, all at the exact same time too. Was in fact funny to him for what ever reason or another, all at the exact same time too.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was in fact doing, all at the exact same time too. Until I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was that he had his finger held on some thing that was beside the door, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that he was using one of those things that I had in fact seen in movies, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, that all at the exact same time too, at that. That there was in fact some thing that was in fact letting her know that we were in fact speaking to her from the other side, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to seem to go right on ahead, at that.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden hear the loud voice of some one from the in side of the cell, at that. As it was that it seemed to play through some small speakers that were in fact at the front of the door, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just seem to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And I at first then did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, at that. As I just seemed to do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that it seemed like was in fact the voice of a female from the other side that was in fact speaking just now, never the less.
"Thank you London! I appreciate this very much! Please come in Ben!" She said to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to realize that it was that it was in fact the voice of my sister that had in fact just seemed to have spoken from the other side, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to blink my eyes a few times. As I was a little bit lost as to the way that it was that she had in fact just spoken, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she did in fact look like it was that she had gone through complete shit, all at the exact same time too, at that. But she did in fact just seem to be speaking in quite a bit of a happy tone of voice, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff once again, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to hear a much more happy tone of voice from London as well, at that. As he just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards me, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I realized that it was that he was in fact speaking to me. And that he was not speaking on over towards my sister just as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have even been doing just a few moments before now, never the less.
I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head right on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well  never the less. As I just then did in fact begin to start to look at him right in to his eyes, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me just now, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Go ahead and go in Ben..." He said, as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to put a key on the door, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it was too fast and too small for me to read the key that it was that he had in fact just tapped in, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was, that the door then did in fact begin to start to open, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to do my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that the door was now beginning to start to open, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen that it was that the door was in fact now open, all at the exact same time too. That was when I was just about to go in to the cell, all at the exact same time too. And I was about to join my sister in there, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was that she now then did in fact just seem to start to have her head up, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact decide that it was that I had a good idea of just what it was that I should do, all at the exact same time as well. As I felt like it was that I did in fact want to be on the good side of London, all at the exact same time too. As far as it was that I had in fact could tell so far from just all that it was that I had in fact even seen, never the less.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head right back around on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact begin to start to look at him right in to his eyes, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak right on over towards him, at that. As I knew that it was, that he was in fact beginning to start to go right on ahead. And he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, at that.
"Thank you for this London..." I said on over towards him, as I did in fact have my eyes wide as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that I had even said to him. As it was that I needed him to make sure that he knew for a fact that it was that I was in fact being for real with the fact as to just what it was that I had just said.
At first, I could see that it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at me, all at the exact same time too. As it almost seemed like he felt like I was in fact being sarcastic as to just what it was that I had even just said to him, all at the exact same time as well. As I kind of wondered if it was that I had in fact made a mistake.
And it was that it kind of felt like it was that I should have simply just stayed silent as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have walked in to the jail cell, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As it was that I kind of just seemed to gulp a bit heavily to my self, all at once, all at the exact same time as well. As I still did in fact remember as to just what it was that he had done to Chester, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, as it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare right in to the eyes of the man for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see a happy smile pop up on his face, at that. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that it might even be about.
But for what ever reason or another, all at the exact same time too. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that of course. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear his voice, at that. As he just then did in fact begin to start to speak on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well.
"See son... You are already learning... Now... Go speak to your sister..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that it made sense as to just what it was that he was even getting at, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As it was that he was simply just happy as to the fact that it was that he did in fact have control over me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of shivered a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I did my best to try to not think on that all too much, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to do as to just what it was that he had even just said to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go in to the cell, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I saw that it was that my sister was in fact staring at me with a big smile on her face, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I was not going to lie to my self either. It kind of felt like it was that it was in fact a bit of a fake smile that she was always doing when ever it was that she just wanted to make sure that me and Liam were in fact okay, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that for just a few moments, at that. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all ay the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to walk closer to my sister, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact begin to start to nod on over towards her as well, as it was that I let her know. That it was that I was in fact about to go right on ahead and speak to her, all at the exact same time too. As I was not all too sure if it was that my sister was in fact even sane just now. If it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact feel like it was safe enough to speak to her. As it was clear to me that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards her, at that.
"Hey Angela... It's been a long time..." I said to her, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was that she had held the same smile on her face. Even after it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had even said to her, never the less.
As it was clear to me that she was not going to give up on the fact as to just what it was that she was even doing, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once. As I was a little bit scared to move any closer to her, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at her for just a little bit longer. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear that it was, that all at the exact same time too. That the cell door then did in fact just seem to start to close right behind me, all at the exact same time as well.
As it let me know that I was in fact locked in here, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to start to freak out, as I felt like I might in fact be locked in here with a crazy lady, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to act that way, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, in the end, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden begin to start to hear the voice of Angela.
As she just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to me in a bit of a calm, and a bit of a soothing voice, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, that all at the exact same time too. That she just then did in fact begin to start to speak on over towards me, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head right back on over towards her, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards me, at that.
"Hey Ben... Why don't you sit down and talk to me... It's been a long time, just like you said..." She said to me, as it was that I could tell for a fact that the smile that it was that she did in fact have on her face, all at the exact same time too, at that. That she was in fact beginning to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I just kind of just seemed to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, as well. And I then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just do as to just what it was that she had told me to do.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to sit down on the opposite side of the room from her. As it was that I was in fact sitting on the opposite side of the bench, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, that all at the exact same time as well.
That there was in fact a toilet as there was no such sort of surprise as to the fact that it was that it was there, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that there was that right beside the toilet, all at the exact same time too, at that. That there also just so happened to be a shower, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was that it had in fact been the case, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak to her in a very angry voice, at that.
As to the fact that I knew that it was that she could in fact still be taking care of her self, but for what ever reason or another, she had decided that it was that she was not going to do as such a thing like that. As I knew that it was that just based off of the look that it was that she had on her face just now, never the less. That she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time as well.
"Really Angela... There is a shower! Why have you not been taking care of your self?" I said, as it was that I was not all too happy as to the fact that it was that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. As it was that Angela just seemed to hold that same little smile on her face that she had long before now, at that.
As it was that she just seemed to have completely ignored the question that it was that I had in fact just asked her, all at the exact same time too. As she was in fact sure acting strange to me, all at the exact same time as well. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of that.
As it was that I saw that it was that Angela did in fact just seem to turn her head away from me, all at the exact same time too, for just a second. As it was that it seemed like she was pointing her head on over to some thing real quick, at that, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see her turn her head right back on over towards me, not all too much longer after it was that she had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, never the less, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards just where it was that she had in fact just seemed to have been pointing her head on over towards her at.
As it was that I just seemed to see that it was that it was in fact a camera, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that it was that it was in fact recording the video, and the audio of just what it was that every thing that was in fact going on in the room, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to squint my eyes on over towards my sister.
As I still felt like that was a terrible excuse as to the fact that it was that she was not taking care of her self, all at the exact same time too. Just simple due to the fact that it was that she did in fact not want them to see her naked, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards my sister, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to squint my eyes on over towards her, just as soon as it was that I had realized that it was in fact the case, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was.
That I was just about to go right on ahead and speak on over towards her, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. Until she just then did in fact begin to start to step up and do as such a thing her self, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times at first, as it was clear that she did in fact not want me to speak just now.
It was clear to me that she was in fact still same, and she did in fact know as to just exactly what it was that she was in fact even just doing just now, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just tilted my head a little bit on over towards her, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"No... I just wanted to talk to you, about how amazing this place is... If any one has told you other wise... They are lying!" She said to me, as it was that she did in fact just seem to have a really serious look on her face, just as soon as it was that she had in fact even just said, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that she seemed to avoid the fact as to just what it was that I had even just said to her, all at the exact same time too. Which was kind of a little bit annoying if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that she had in fact even just said to me. I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to start to shake my head a little bit on over towards her, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to wonder if it was that they had in fact done some thing to her to make her be the way that she was in fact being just now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared for just a slight bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to speak right on over towards her, all at the exact same time as well. As I could easily tell that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards her, never the less.
"Are you okay Angela? Have they tortures you? You are not acting like the same Angela that I am used to..." I said, as I just then did in fact just seem to start to squint my eyes right on over towards my sister, just as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said as to just wait it was that I had even said to her never the less, at that.
As it was that I felt like it was that I was a little bit hard to believe a single word that it was that was in fact coming out of her mouth right now, all at the exact same time too. As it kind of felt like it was forced, as she was not the same girl that I had once knew. As it was in fact kind of freaking me out, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared, all at the exact same time too, all at the exact same time too. That was when she just then did in fact begin to start to squint her eyes on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was, that all at once. That she then did in fact just seem to start to speak on over towards me, once again.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at once, at that, never the less. I kind of just let out a little bit of a gentle sigh to my self, to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could even do in the mean time. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards me in the very first place any ways, never the less, at that.
"Yes... Are you going to listen to what I am saying to you or not?" She said to me, as I just saw that for what ever reason or another. She just then did in fact just seem to start to tap a little bit in between her legs, all at the exact same time too. Which it seemed like it would be normal for some one to do when ever it was that they were in fact anxious about what they were in fact doing, at that. But I knew that it was that my sister really did not deal with all too much anxiety what so ever, all at the exact same time too. It seemed like some thing else was in fact going on, all at the exact same time too, as she just seemed to continue to tap on the bench that was below her. As I just then did in fact begin to start to hear her continue to speak to me as it was that she had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me, all at once, at that. "Like I said... This place is amazing... They know what they are doing here... Even as strict as it might seem... They are strong..."
She said, as it was that it kind of felt like it was that she did in fact make sense as to just what it was that she was in fact saying just now. As it was kind of just what it was that Anderson and London had in fact been getting at. When it was that they had in fact been talking to us not all too much earlier before now, all at the exact same time too.
As to the fact that it was in fact clear that it was that they did in fact know exactly as to just what it was that they were in fact even doing here, all at the exact same time as well. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I was about to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too.
When I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, that all at the exact same time as well. That there was still some more tapping, as it was that was in fact even going on, all at the exact same time as welk. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was not just any sort of anxiety that she was in fact having just now, at that.
As it was now clear to me that it was, that all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That she was in fact trying to say some thing to me in the fact that she was in fact tapping, as it was that it was not just any normal tapping at all. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to tilt my head on over towards her.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to realize that it was that she was in fact speaking to me in Morse code, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that she had spent a few days teaching me that a few years ago, all at the exact same time as well.
As I would have felt like it was some thing that it was that I would never have felt like I would have needed to have known. That was of course until it was that it was now, in this exact situation, at that. As I knew that the Morse code was in fact still fresh in my head, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact look at the tapping that she was in fact doing, all at once. As I read the letters slowly in my head to my self, all at the exact same time too. The first letter being T of course.
As I just then did in fact slowly begin to count the next letter as it was that it was in fact an E. Which was then followed up with 2 L's all a the exact same time too.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have stopped for a few seconds, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to realize that she was done with the first word, all at once, at that. As she was about to go on to the next one, all at the exact same time too.
As she just then did in fact start it off with an S. Followed up by an H, all at once, at that. Then an A, as well as N's at that. Which then ended up as an O, and another N.
It was clear that this was a full sentence that she was trying to tell me. As she just then she in fact just seem to start to take another break. Until she just then did in fact just seemed to start to continue with just what it was that she had even been doing long before now not all too much longer after all of that, all at once.
As I just then then did in fact see that she then went with a T, an H, an A, and another T. Which once again stopped, followed by another word. Which then went T, H, I, S. Stopping again, then going on again with.
P, L, A, C, E. Which it was that the sentence was in fact not starting to come together in my head, all at the exact same time too. As she just then went on ahead then put the next letters in as, I, than S. Stopping one last time for one last word.
Which this one was the worst one of them all. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to read it in my head, all at the exact same time too. As she then did in fact go right on ahead and go, B, A, D.
As it was that it just then did in fact just seem to start to finally come through to me, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to slowly review the words that she had just said. As I just then did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I could for the mean time.
As I just then did in fact begin to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff. As I just then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak the sentence to my self under my breathe, all at the exact same time too.
"Tell Shannon that this place is bad..."