Chapter 21: Hotel Of Hell

There we were, as we were at the hotel... We were for the most part, right up to the city, as it was less than 10 miles to go. As, as much as I felt like I was afraid for it. I knew that we were going to be fine tomorrow, as long as we found a place to sleep at, near the outer rim, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to think on those kind of thoughts for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus on some thing much more important to me, all of the sudden.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly get my eyes on just what it was that was in fact in front of all of us just now. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that we were at the hotel. As this was the place that it was that Jordan had told us we were in fact going to be staying the night this morning, at that.
As I kind of just felt a little bit sick, when it was that I did in fact look at the place. As it was the worst of the worst that I felt like was in fact run down. As these was all sorts of plants growing every where, not just in the parking lot, at that.
But there were in fact plants growing on the edges of the tall, what looked to be about 5 story building, all at the exact same time too. Though it was a bit hard to see how tall it was, due to the very bad over growth. That did in fact just so happen to be swarming the place, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear the voice of some one. As it was that they just then did in fact decide that they were going to be the first ones to speak over the rest of every one else, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize as to that being the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head to them. And I noticed that it was, much to my surprise. That Sasha was in fact the one that was stepping up to speak just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I did in fact just seem to start to nod on over towards Sasha, at that. Though she did in fact not have her eyes on me at all right now. As it simply just seemed to make me feel a little bit better for what ever reason or another.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and stare at her for just a few moments longer, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I noticed that she did in fact also her self, at that. She did in fact just seem to have her eyes on the hotel, just like the rest of us, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to look on back over towards it, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to hear her continue to speak, all at once. As I of course just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say right now, in the very first place any ways, at that, never the less.
"Jesus... Welcome to the hotel of hell..." She said, as she just seemed to laugh as to just what it was that she had in fact just said, at that. As it seemed like she felt like what it was that she had in fact just said. Was some how funny to her for some odd reason or another, at that, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to begin to realize as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. I kind of shook my head a little bit to my self, all at once, at that. As I felt like I really was not as amused as it was that she had been just now, at that.
I knew that it was that we were in fact about to have to sleep in this place, all at the exact same time too. And I already felt like this was going to be hell for us. Just as it was that she had in fact just said, never the less.
As I felt like there was going to be no where to sleep what so ever, all at the exact same time too. I really felt like her and Phillip did in fact badly need sleep as well, at that. As I kind of just seemed to shiver a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear the voice of some one else, all at once. That just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly speak back up to Sasha.
As I once again, just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize that it was in fact the case, at that. I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over to the person, as it was. That I noticed that it was that it was in fact Jordan who was in fact the one who was speaking right now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. I just then did in fact begin to start to notice that it was, all at the exact same time too. That Sasha just then did in fact just seem to start to turn her head on over to him. And she had her eyes wide as it was that she did in fact seem to stare right back on over towards Jordan.
As it was that they had in fact just seemed to start to stare at one another for just a little bit longer. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to notice clearly as it was that Jordan did in fact notice. That she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what it was that Jordan felt like he had to say to her, luckily enough.
As just as it was that Jordan had in fact just seemed to start to notice as to the fact that it was in fact the case right now, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear him continue to speak to her. As I of course my self, just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, over towards her, none the less.
"You won't think that it is that funny when you are sleeping in there... Trust me..." He said, as the smile that it was that Sasha did in fact just seem to have on her face long before now, all at the exact same time too. Just now then did in fact just seem to start to go away, all at the exact same time too.
As it was thaf I had in fact just seemed to start to realize as to the fact that it was in fact the case, at that. I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some fresh air, all at once. Just before it was that I did in fact know as to the fact that it was.
That we were about to have to go in there, and we were about to go on ahead and have to sleep in there, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff. As to just what it was that I had been thinking on long before now, at that.
As I just then did in fact begin to decide that it was that I was going to be the one that was going to step up for every one, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to take a few steps ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to just start to speak on over towards every one, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to begin to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I noticed that it was, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that. That every one just then did in fact just seem to start to turn their heads on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to realize that every one was in fact paying their full attention on to just what it was that I felt like I needed to say to them just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. I kind of felt like things were going to be a little bit better, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead and speak to every one, all at once, at that. As I knew that it was, that they all were in fact just beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to them in the very first place any ways, all at once.
"Alright... Enough with all of that... Let's just go in before it gets dark... Maybe we can find a place to sleep in here some where..." I said, though I kind of felt like it more than likely was not going to be the case what so ever. If it was that I was in fact not going to lie to my self either, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to say as to just was that I had said, all at the exact same time too. I noticed that it was that every one just seemed to be a bit hesitant to go on ahead and do as such a thing like it was that I had said, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that.
And I decided that it was that I was in fact going to be the first one who was going to step up and do some thing, as well. As I just then did in fact begin to start to head on over to just where was that the entrance was at. Which of course was in fact a Holiday Inn, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less.
These were supposed to be nice hotels, at least as far as it was that I had remembered. Though, it was clear that this was not the case for this one, all at the exact same time too. I kind of felt like I could not at least feel like I needed to have at least a little bit of some hope, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to suddenly all at once. Let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to take my first steps over towards the place, all at once, at that. When I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear another person begin to step up and speak, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to roll my eyes a bit on over towards my self, all at the exact same time too. As I began to start to realize that it was in fact Phillip who was speaking right now. As I felt like he was about to go on ahead and complain about the fact that it was that we were in fact staying in this place. Just as he had seemed to complain about every thing else so far.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at Phillip for just a little bit more time, all at once. I just kind of just seemed to squint my eyes on over towards him, all at once. As I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should really do. As it was clear that he did not have his eyes on me for some odd reason or another.
He in stead did in fact have his eyes on the person who was in fact in the far back, at that. As it was in fact Sasha, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she had her eyes wide still, all at the exact same time too. Though she was in fact clearly paying attention to Phillip. As I saw that she was looking right on over towards him.
Phillip clearly noticed as to just the same thing that it was that I had. As he just seemed to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead and speak on over towards her. As I of course my self at the very least, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards my girl friend, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Come on Sasha... Don't worry... I am sure that it will all be fine... We need to hurry up and get in side..." He said to her, as that seemed to calm her down for some odd reason or another, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was that she just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards him, all at once.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that as well. She just then did in fact just seem to start to walk on over towards him. And she just then did in fact just seem to start to follow Phillip on over to just where it was that the entrance to the Holiday Inn was in fact at, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice as such a thing like that, all at once. I kind of just seemed to start to grow a bit suspicious. And I felt like I was a bit concerned as to the relationship that it was that the both of them were growing together, all at the exact same time too.
As I felt like a lot of it did in fact just kind of seem like it was that it did in fact make me a bit jealous, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to whisper to my self, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that.
"Well why don't you hold his hand too, huh?" I said to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of felt a little bit guilty as to just what it was that I had in fact just said. As I felt like maybe I just wasn't doing enough in our relationship to make her feel okay, all at the exact same time too.
Though, I also felt like I needed to teach her some stuff, as to just how it was that we were in fact supposed to make it out here, at that. As I knew that it was that I could not just be soft on her this entire time, at that. Such as it was that it seemed like it was easy for Phillip to do, since they were learning together, none the less.
Maybe that was what it was of course. As it could just simply be the fact that they felt like they were getting closer to one another. Just due to the fact that they were becoming better friends for one thing. And of course the fact that they needed help learning with one another step by step, at that.
I kind of felt like it was in fact not the case what so ever, all at the exact same time too. But I felt like I needed some thing that it was. That would in fact ease the lingering suspicion that some thing was in fact going on between the both of them, at that.
I just kind of shook my head a little bit to my self, all at once, as I just got my eyes, and my focus on the fact that it was all at once. That it was clear to me that Chester knew as to the fact that this was his job. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to take the lead for every one, all at once.
As I kind of felt a little bit bad as to the fact that it was that we were in fact using Chester more or less as to just our body guard, and our shield. As he was the one that was going to be most likely to die on this mission. If it was that it was not Phillip and Sasha doing some thing stupid with one another, like they had done earlier this morning, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to suddenly get my mind on the fact that it was that Chester was now at the front door to the place that we were in fact trying to get in to just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to see him go right on ahead and stare through the dusty window for just a few moments, that was when I just then did in fact begin to start to suddenly see that it was. That he then did in fact begin to start to try to pull the front door to the place open, all at the exact same time too.
As just as it was that it was in fact all of the sudden open, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear some loud creaking. As I heard a groan from Chester, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that it was that he was having a hard time, and he was in fact struggling with just what it was that he was even doing right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice, and I had in fact just began to start to realize that it was in fact the case all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to step up, and I began to start to get ready to help him, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
But just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to move any closer to him, all at once. That was when he stopped, and he just then did in fact just seem to turn his head on over towards me, at that. As it was clear that he had in fact just then noticed as to just what it was that I was in fact doing right now, all at once.
I thought that it was that he would have in fact been grateful, and he would have in fact wanted my help, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that, never the less. But just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to not the look on his face. And the fact that it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at me.
It was in fact clear to me that he did not want help what so ever with just what it was that he was trying to do. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak on over towards me. As he did not have an all too happy tone of voice as it was that he was in fact just seeming to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just began to start to realize that it was in fact all of the sudden the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly nod on over towards him. As I let him know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me right at this very moment in time too.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of sort of began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well. That was when he just then did in fact begin to start to hear his voice. As it was that he just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to me. As I of course just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"I'm fine... I've got this..." He said to me, as it was clear to me that he was in fact not all too happy as to the fact that it was that I had tried to come over to help him, at that. Which did not make all too much sense to me if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that. As it was not as if it was that I was in fact mocking him.
As I knew that I was simply just trying to go and help him open the door, as it was that I knew it had been a long time since it was that it had last been opened, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare at him for just a little bit more time how ever, all at once.
That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to get back to business, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to start to see him continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And he began to start to pull the door open with all of his might, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it just seemed to begin to start to scratch very loud, as the door then did in fact just seem to start to slowly open, all at once. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could do, all at once, at that. As I felt like this was terrible for us, as if there was any dead in here, than they would for sure have heard that.
I kind of gulped a bit to my self, as I got my knife ready, and also my gun ready if it was that it did in fact need to be like that, as well. As I just kind of seemed to stand there, all at the exact same time too. As I waited for the inevitable to happen, all at the exact same time as well.
How ever, it just seemed like what I thought was going to happen was not actually going to happen what so ever, never the less. As it was that we all just seemed to stand there for just a bit of some time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Jordan, as it was clear to me that he was in fact just now beginning to start to step up and speak to us all right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to hear his voice this time, as it was that he had in fact just began to start to speak to us all, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact also begin to start to nod on over towards him, at that. As I could tell that he was in fact paying his attention to my right now. So I felt like I should do the same for him, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a few moments more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear his voice, as it was that he continued to speak to us. As I of course, just then, did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, at that.
"It looks like the place has been cleaned out a while ago... But we still need to be careful... So let's go in..." He said to us all, all at once, as I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was, all at the exact same time too. That he just then did in fact begin to start to look on over to Chester, at the end of just what it was that he had said.
As it was clear that he was in fact trying to make sure that Chester knew as to the fact that he was letting him know that he needed to take the lead for us all right now. And much to my surprise, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew that Chester was not the smartest guy in the world what so ever, at that, as it felt like a little bit of an under statement.
He then did in fact just then begin to start to nod back to Jordan, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, he then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear right in to the hotel, all at once. As I knew that we were in fact going in to the hotel lobby as I believe that was what it was called. Though I was too young to even remember any of this stuff what so ever, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to suddenly get my mind, and my focus on to the fact that it was that I also needed to join him my self.
As I saw that it was that Jordan then did in fact begin to start to walk in with Chester, all at once. And I then did in fact begin to start to do the exact same thing that it was that they both had done, all at once. As I looked behind me to make sure that it was that Phillip and Sasha were doing the exact same thing right now.
I kind of half expected that they would in fact be holding hands, and that they would have their eyes locked on one another right now. But as it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and stare for just a few seconds. I saw that their eyes were wide, as it was that they just seemed to follow with the rest of us. In to the hotel lobby, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to go right on ahead and get my focus, and my attention on to that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact see that it was, that Chester and Jordan were in fact at the front desk right now, as well. As I saw that they seemed to be looking at some old piece of paper, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more of some time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead once again.
And I just then did in fact begin to start to walk on over towards where the both of them were in fact standing at just now, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to suddenly hear that it was that Jordan then did in fact begin to start to speak to Chester, all at once.
I kind of felt like I hsd no other point, but to pay attention as to just what ever it was that Jordan did in fact feel like he needed to say on over towards our friend, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to hear his voice as he still began to speak to him just now. As I of course, did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards Chester right now, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... So this should be easy... Go in to room 1, there is 2 rooms, and 4 beds... 1 for Sasha and Ben, and then 1 for the rest of us..." He said, as the plan did in fact just seem to be right, and it did in fact just seem to be fine by me, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As Jordan just then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head on over to the rest of us, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And he just then did in fact begin to start to suddenly nod on over towards us, to let us know he was about to speak towards us all, at that. As I of course, as well as it was that I could see Sasha and Phillip do, all at once. We then did in fact just seem to start to all nod right back on over towards him. As we let him know that we were in fact beginning to start to once again listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he needed to say to us all. As he just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to us as soon as it was that he had in fact seem us all do that. "Alright... We are all going to share room 1... Do I make that clear? No going out during the night, no doing any more stupid shit..."
He said, as I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was even talking about right now. As it was that I noticed that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes squinted on over towards Phillip, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that Phillip must have done some thing one of the other few nights, at that.
Either way it felt like it was, if I was not going to lie to my self either. I felt like it was none of my business, as I felt like I could care less as to just what ever it was that he was doing at this point. As I felt like I kind of just wanted to head in to the room, and get some rest on what it was that I would assume would at least be a some what decent bed, never the less.
Though, I was not all too sure with the over growth of the place, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the other stuff that it was that I had in fact been thinking, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that.
And I noticed that it was that Chester once again did in fact just seem to start to take the lead for us all. As I could clearly see as to just where it was that room 1 was in fact at right now, never the less. But it was clear that Chester did in fact feel like he was a little bit obligated to do as to just what it was that he was doing right now.
As it was that I kind of just was about to follow him, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. Until I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Phillip, as he began to start to speak quietly from right behind me, all at once, at that. As I kind of turned my head on over to just what ever it was that he felt like he needed to say to Sasha right now.
As I kind of just had my eyes squinted at him right now. As I was not all too happy as to just what it was that was going on between them right now, never the less, at that. As I knew that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he needed to even say just now.
As I just then did in fact seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, to try to calm my self down, as well. As I just then did in fact begin to start to hear him continue to speak to Sasha, as well. As I of course, just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards her in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"You are right... This is the hotel of hell..."