Chapter 34: Talk To Us

I seemed to just stand there and stare out in to the darkness for just a little bit of some time, all at once. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do. Or as to just what it was that was even going on just now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of just did my best to try to act as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As I got my mind, and my focus off of all of that, all at once. As I knew that it was that we were in fact wasting our time just now, at that.
As I could tell that it was that Phillip was in fact just now waiting on me. As it was clear that he was not all too sure as to just what it was that he should even do. And he knew that it was that I at least, finally. Did in fact know as to just what it was that I was doing over him, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seemed to have stared ahead of me. As to just where it was that was the general direction of where the gun shots had come from, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice that it was that the dead were not coming for us just now, much as I had expected.
As it was clear that they were more drawn toward the louder noise that was further away, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that those were in fact the gun shots of course. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to wake my self up, all at the exact same time as well.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to remember as to the fact that it was of course. That there were in fact gun shots from not all too far away, all at once, at that. That it was that I seemed have just started to get my mind, and my focus on to that, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, at that. I then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head right back on over towards Phillip, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead.
And I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak to Phillip. As I could tell that based off of the wide look that was in fact in his eyes just now. That he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"We need to make sure that they are okay... There is only 1 reason why Jordan would have shot the rifle... They have to be in danger..." I said to Phillip, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod on over towards him. As it was that I could see that it was now almost fully dark out just now, at that, never the less. As this was the most dangerous time for us to be out in the middle of the night.
I kind of gulped a bit heavily to my self all at once, at that. As I felt a little bit hesitant to move on ahead, all at the exact same time too. That was of course until I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that Phillip did in fact just seem to start to run all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to remember that it was of course, never the less. That those were in fact our friends that were in fact in trouble where ever it was that they were at. And that it was that they more than likely did in fact need our help very badly, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have woke my self up to those thoughts, at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to do the exact same thing that Phillip was doing just now. As even though the bags were in fact weighing me down just now, at that.
I still felt like it was that I was in fact going extra fast just now, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to run with Phillip. As I had to guess that the gun shots, as they were in fact fairly loud, that they had to be a few blocks away, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was also clear to me that it was that it was the exact direction that it was that I had seen them all go on over towards not all too much longer before now, never the less. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time, at that.
I did my best to try to act like it was that I was not freaking out. But in side I felt like it was that I was in fact dying just now, never the less. As I was so worried for Sasha, as I was in fact scared of losing her just now.
As it was that I continued to run with Phillip, that was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear his voice, all at once. As it was clear that he was speaking to me, even if it was that he was a little bit out of breath. As I of course just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, at that.
"We need to go to the out side... We don't want to give the dead a reason to attack us..." He said, as I saw that it was that he then did in fact just seem to veer off to the side. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had in fact said to me, at that.
I realized that he was actually right for once, none the less. As I had been too focused on the fact that it was that I needed to make sure that they were okay. That I had not paid a single lick of attention that we might just draw the attention of the dead if it was that we were walking right beside them never the less, at that.
As I knew that it was that they were also going to be very fast just now, never the less. Which kind of scared me to even think about that. If it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, all at once, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to continue to go right on ahead with where it was that Phillip was in fact even going just now, at that. As I knew that it was of course, at that. That he was in fact seeming to go a little bit extra fast, all at once, at that.
As I forgot as to just how fast it was that he even was, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I felt like it was very hard for me to match speed with him, at that. As he was about 20 feet ahead of me just now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that the distance just seemed to be gaining even more, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt like I should yell some thing on over towards him just now, at that. But I also kind of felt like it was that I did not have the time for us to do as such a thing like that, never the less.
As I simply just seemed to trail behind him, all at once. Even if it was that the trail was in fact just seeming to fade, none the less. As I kind of wasted my breath, as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak a little bit quietly to my self, at that.
"Shit... This is not good..." I said to my self, all at once. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just where it was that we were going at this point. And I was not all too sure as to just what it was that we were in fact walking in to, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I just seemed to continue to keep on going no matter what it was that was in fact the case how ever. As I knew that I did not have time to be thinking in my own head just now. As I knew that it was that my friends needed to be made sure that they were okay. Before it was that I was to do any thing else, at that, never the less.
Based off of the fact that it was that I had not heard any more gun shots since that point. Than I had to assume as to the fact that it was that they were not okay, at that. As I had a lot of fear that it was that we might already be too late, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As I felt like for all that it was that I did in fact know at this point. That could already have been torn apart by the dead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I was kind of starting to make my self freak out even more, the more that I thought on it.
I simply just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at once. As I just then did in fact get my eyes, and I got my focus on just what it was that I saw right in front of me. As I noticed that it was of course, that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see Phillip run right around the corner, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen him do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, at that.
I kind of just seemed to start to suddenly speak a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact do as such a thing like that.
"Damn it..." I said to my self, as it was short and swift, but it felt like that was all that it was that I could really say to my self at that. As I felt like it was that at any moment, all at the exact same time too, at that. As this was the exact spot that it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard the gun shots come from not all too much longer before now.
That it was that this was probably the most dangerous spot, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seemed to have stood there. And I just seemed to stare, as just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have got right up on the corner, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like I could hear the loud groans of hundreds of the dead all around me, all at the exact same time too. As it was in fact freaking out a ton, all at the exact same time as well. As I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I was stuck in place just now.
That was what it was that Christian had told me was the worst thing that it was that you could possibly do when ever it was that you were in fact out here, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly turn my head around the corner. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to sprint right around the exact same corner that it was that I had seen Phillip go to. As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice that it was, all at the exact same time too. That there was in fact a bright light in the middle of the street. That it was that it was only able to see based off of the light of the smoke that was in the sky, all at once, at that.
As this was probably the most of the dead that I had ever seen in one area, at that, never the less. As I kind of was just a little bit shocked, all at the exact same time too. As I was not all too sure as to just what the light was for one thing, at that.
As I knew for a fact that none of us had brought any thing like that with us, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that. But I also just quickly then did in fact just seem to also start to realize that. Not only was it that the others were not in the road that it was that the gun shots had come from for one thing.
But for some odd reason or another, at that. It was also clear to me that it was that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That there was clearly no sign of Phillip for what ever reason or another.
As I was a little bit lost for just a few moments, at that. As I kind of just seemed to have once again stopped my self for just a few seconds. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self, just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done a few seconds before now, at that.
"What the hell is going on?" I said to my self, as I looked all around me, not all too sure as to just what it was that was in fact even going on, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I could simply see that it was that the dead were all around me, at that. And that there was in fact a bright light, all at the exact same time too, at that.
That it was clear that they all were in fact going to just now, all at the exact same time as well. As I was in fact glad for that for just a few seconds, all at the exact same time too. Even though I was not all too sure as to just what it was that it had in fact came from, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that I was about to look on over towards the side of me, as to just where it was that there was a door way to some where, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I noticed that it was that some thing had in fact come from the corner of my eyes, all at once. As I was about to move back, as it was that I was in fact thinking it was one of the dead.
But before it was that I could in fact do as such a thing like that, that was when what ever it was. It did in fact just seem to start to knock me down, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just fall right on to the ground, all at once, at that.
As I was about to fall head first, all at the exact same time too. As it was that just as it was that I was about to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact feel some thing grab on to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to feel several hands start to grab on to me, all at once. As it was that I felt like I knew as to just what it was that was going on just now. As it was clear to me that the dead had in fact got to me, all at the exact same time too. And that they were about to tear me apart, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to close my eyes. As I felt like it was that it was about time that it was that I was going to accept this fate that it was that was destined for me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have felt that way, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to speak out loud to my self, at that.
"I can't wait to see you again momma..." I seemed to have said to my self, as it brought a little bit of a sad smile to my face, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said as to such a thing that it was that I had even said, at that. As I kind of just seemed to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that.
And I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly get my mind, and I just seemed to get my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on all at the exact same time too, at that. As I waited to feel the pain, and I waited to be torn apart, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought that it was that it was the case. I seemed to feel nothing what so ever, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I felt like it was that it had to be due to the fact that it was that I must just simply be having a rush of adrenaline right now, at that.
As it was that I felt like it was all over, all at once, at that. As it was that I just seemed to keep my eyes closed, all at once, at that. As just as it was that I seemed to have continued to have done as such a thing like that.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the sound of just what it was that seemed to be the shutting of a door. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly feel like it was that I was now in heaven just now.
As I felt like it was that it had to be the shutting of the heavens gates, as God must have let me in, surely, right? I seemed to just lay there for a little bit longer, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was that it was not the case what so ever. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then did in fact hear the loud groans of the dead, at that. That it was that seemed to have been coming from out side, all at once.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was in fact going on at first, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of some one as they then did in fact just seem to start to speak, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to open my eyes, all at the exact same time as well. As I realized that it was that it was in fact the voice of Phillip that was in fact speaking, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly turn my head on over towards him.
And I just then did in fact just seem to look at Phillip right in to his eyes. As I could see a scared look on his face for one thing. As well as the fact that it was that he seemed to be lost as to just what it was that was going on. As I kind of felt the exact same way that it was that he did just now.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to see that it was that there was a fair bit of light that was in fact room that we were in just now, at that. As it was that Phillip did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that he felt like he even needed to say in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Where are we? And who are all of you people?" Phillip said, as it was that I kind of was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he had said. That was of course until it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my eyes from off of him.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to look on to who it was that he was talking about, at that. As it took my eyes a few seconds to get the focus on to just what it was that he was even talking about in the very first place any ways, all at once, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to start to see that it was that there was a few dozen people in a cafe that we were at just now, never the less, at that. As it was that some of them were in fact standing up. As it was that a few of the others did in fact just seem to be sitting down at the tables, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a few seconds longer. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to immediately notice that it was that some thing was in fact off with all of them.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice that it was that one of the men then did in fact just seem to start to step up. And he just then did in fact begin to speak up, all at the exact same time too. To me and Phillip, all at once, at that. As I kind of just seemed to turn my head on over towards the man.
As it was that it was clear that it was a very big, and that he was in fact a very strong man that it was that I was looking at just now. As he did in fact have a big smile on his face, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to start to go right on ahead, all at once.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to look at the man right in to his eyes, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to hear him continue to speak to me and Phillip. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he needed to say towards the both of us, all at once, at that.
"Oh... We are your worst nightmare..." The man said in a very dark voice, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to start to gulp on over as to just what it was that the man had even just said, all at the exact same time too. As it was a little  it freaky, and quite a bit spooky to me, all at once, at that.
As to just what it was that he had even just said to the both of us, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to start to shiver a little bit to my self, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just try to turn my head away from the man, at that.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that all at once how ever. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of another man, at that. As they then did in fact just seem to also start to speak on over towards me and Phillip. As at this point, I felt like I was so lost as to just what it was that was even going on, never the less, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to turn my head on over towards the man. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to look at him. As it was that this man was even stronger, and he was even more buff than the first guy that it was that I had in fact looked at.
And not only that, all at the exact same time too, but it was that he seemed to have some thing that it was that the other man did not. As it was that it was that he did not have that scar that it was that was on every one else's eyes, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize as to just what it was that the scar meant for us.
I then did in fact just seem to start to realize that these were the men that it was that the family that we had found were in fact talking about, all at the exact same time too. As it then did in fact just seem to start to make me freak out, all at once.
As it was that I continued to hear the voice of the other man. As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I kind of was not really even listening as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Oh... Don't listen to Anderson! He thinks that he is funny... But he really is  not..." The man said, as it was that he was in fact pointing out a straight up fact, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of felt like it was that I did in fact not seem to find any sort of humor on the situation that was in fact going on just now.
As it was that I kind of felt like it was that I did in fact not care at all, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head, all at once, all at the exact same time too, at that. As to just what it was that I saw from the corner of my eyes, all at once, at that. As it was that it was on the other side of the room.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have noticed as to just what it was. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That there was Chester, Jordan, and also Sasha. As it was that I did in fact not have my eyes on the guys at all.
But I did in fact have my eyes on the fact that it was in stead. That one of the men did in fact seem to be grabbing on to Sasha's tits, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that he was in fact clearly harassing her, all at the exact same time too.
I just then did in fact just seem to start to stand up, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then quickly did in fact just seem to start to pull my gun from out of my holster, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to get ready to shoot the man, at that.
Just as it was that I was about to do that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact hear a loud click from all across the room, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that as I could see from the corner of my eyes, that just about every single person did in fact have an assault rifle pointed directly at me just now.
I did not care at all what so ever how ever, at that. As I was ready to defend Sasha with my own life. If that was the cost, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that I was just about to get ready to shoot the gun, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
When it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear the voice of the same man that had in fact just spoke, at that. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to speak once again, over towards me clearly this time. As I knew that I was in fact the one with the gun pointed directly at the other man, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to hold my hand on the gun for a little bit longer, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start go right on ahead. Even if it was that I did in fact not have my eyes on the man, at all just now. I then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Put the gun down kid... Or we are going to shoot you and all of your friends..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he now did in fact not seem to be quite as amused as it was that he had in fact just been a few seconds before now, all at the exact same time too. Which I did not care at all, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, never the less, at that.
As it was that I was willing to protect Sasha with every thing that it was that I did in fact have in my power, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact suddenly just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that.
And I then did in fact suddenly seem to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few moments more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear another familiar voice begin to speak on over towards me.
As I was in fact a bit shocked as to the fact that it was that I had even heard his voice in the very first place any ways, at that. Even though I knew that it was that the whole point of this mission that we were on. Was in fact to clearly find out where he was, all at the exact same time too.
As I kind of just seemed to turn my head a little bit on over towards the man, at that. As it was of course my old mentor Christian, at that. As he did in fact have a real serious look on his face, at that. As it was that he continued to speak to me of course.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to have realized that it was him. I kept my hand on the gun, either way that it just so happened to be. As I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he needed to say towards me, all at once, at that.
"Put the gun down Ben... Let them talk to us..."