Chapter 33: Oh Shit

As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared at the picture for just a few more seconds, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to snag the picture out of Phillips hand. Which he did in fact not seem to complain about, thankfully enough for me, at that.
As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to put the picture in my bag, all at the exact same time too, none the less. As it was that I knew that if it was... Well, when it was, as I knew that I needed to think positive about this.
Which kind of felt like it was a little bit hard for me to do. As it was clear that it was in fact fresh blood that was in fact on the picture, at that. That I needed to give it back to him the next time that it was that we saw him.
What ever it was that had in fact happened. Whether or not that was the some one had attacked him. Or whether or not it was that he had got bit, I knew that he had to still be alive.
Or else his body would have been in the library, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that the doors would not be closed right now if it was that he had not got out. As it was that I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact just seem to start to look right in to the eyes of Phillip. As I saw that it was that his eyes were in fact wide as well. As it was that he did in fact clearly was in fact staring right back in to mine, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have noticed. And I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to Phillip. As I knew that it was of course, once again. That he was in fact just now, beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at once.
"I think we need to get back to the others... We need to warn them..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I knew as to just what it was that we did in fact need to do as such a thing like that.
As it was not only just due to the fact that it was that we did in fact feel like we needed to tell them the news, never the less. But we also felt like it was that we did in fact need to warn them, all at the exact same time as well. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I could in the mean time.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared there for just a few seconds, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to see him nod on over towards me.
As it was clear that he knew that it was that I was in fact correct. And that it was that we did in fact need to make sure that it was that we did in fact do as such a thing like that, never the less. As I kind of just then did in fact know as to just what it was that we needed to do next, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have woken my self up a little bit, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to statt to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to take the lead for Phillip, as it was that I knew that we needed to go to our of the library first, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to open the doors, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to realize that it was that it was in fact dark out right now, all at once, at that. As it was that it was clear that we had in fact been in that library some how. A little bit longer than it was that I had in fact realized, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, as that. It was clear that it was that Phillip also had. As I then did in fact just seem to start to hear him speak from right behind me. As I then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, at that.
"Well shit... This is not good... They are going to be in some real trouble now..." He said to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I kind of felt like it was that he might be correct, due to the fact that the people that might have attacked Christian could still be in this area, at that.
But I also kind of felt like it was that it might actually be the opposite for us just now, at that. As it was that they could already be back at that area that they had said that we needed to meet them at. And they could in fact be waiting on us, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to turn my head on over towards Phillip, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to suddenly go right on ahead, all at once, at that.
And I sudd rly then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head on over towards him, all at once. Which it was that I could tell that he was in fact a little bit lost, and it was in fact clear to me that he was in fact a bit confused as to just what it was that I was even getting at just now.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was. That as I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak to him. That he was in fact beginning to start to listen to me just now, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"No... We are the ones in trouble... We need to make sure that the dead don't spot us..." I said to him, as I knew that it was that where we were in fact trying to meet up at, all at the exact same time too, at that. That it was in fact seeming to be a place that I felt like I could see the dead being all around.
As I knew that it was that with us having to go through the streets, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that, none the less. Than I knew that it was that it might mean that it was, at that, of course. That we would have to go a couple blocks to find out where it was that they could be at just now, all at once, at that.
I kind of just once again did in fact just seem to start to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well. Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done a few seconds ago, at that. As it was that I knew that no matter what, we did in fact need to hurry before it was that we did in fact let it get too dark, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have woken my self up to that, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact strap my bag on tight. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to speed up on my walking.
As I knew that we could get there in about a minute or so if it was that we did in fact hurry up, at that. As I kind of just seemed to cringe as it was that all at once, at that. I could in fact hear the loud foot steps of Phillip, as it was that he did in fact seem to run right behind me, all at once.
As I knew that there was nothing I could do about it just now. As I knew that I could not spend the time to teach him right now. As I knew that we needed to focus on the fact that we needed to get back to the others, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that I was about to turn around the corner, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice. As it was that Phillip was now beginning to start to speak to me once again.
Except this time at the very least, all at the exact same time too. Thankfully enough of course, he was in fact speaking a little bit more quiet, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, at that.
"You think that they are going to still be in the middle of an intersection waiting for us?" He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to stop my self, just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said to me.
And of course, just as it was that I was about to turn around the corner, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was now having second thoughts on just what it was that he had said to me, all at once, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that.
As it was that I had in fact seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a few more seconds, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to stare down on the ground. As I began to think twice, and I began to wonder if this was such a good idea, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was that we did in fact need to find them. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to make up my mind, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden lift my head up, all at once.
And I then did in fact just seem to start to look at Phillip right in to his eyes, all at once, at that. As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. I seemed to just stare at him with a real serious look on my face, as well. And I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead and speak towards him.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, right away. That he was at the very least, beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, never the less.
"No... But they would be close, and we can at least figure out where they might have gone too..." I said to him, all at once, at that. As it was that I knew that it was that I was in fact correct on just what it was that I had even just said to him, never the less. As I knew that it was of course.
That we did in fact need to keep on going on over towards that area, all at once, at that. As I did in fact not even wait for a response from Phillip, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head around the corner. And I then did in fact just seem to continue to head on off over towards there, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that we had in fact both just seemed to have done as such a thing, all at once. Luckily, it was not too dark for us not to see just now, at that. But at the exact same time too, it also was kind of not lucky for us. As I could see right in the middle of the intersection just now, at that.
And I could see that it was in fact clear to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That not only were they not there of course. As it was a damn good thing that it was that they weren't.
As of course, there just so happened to be what looked like about 15 to 20 of the dead just randomly walking around in that area, at that. As it was that I kind of just began to start to breathe a bit of a heavy sigh to my self in, at that. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have simply stood there. And I had in fact just seemed to have stared there for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus back on to just what it was that was more important.
I did not care about the dead what so ever, so long as it was that they did not notice the both of us of course. As we were in fact both kind of hiding behind a few cats, at that. As it was clear that we both did not want to be seen, as that would end up terribly for us, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared ahead of me for just a few more seconds. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Phillip, at that. As it was clear that he was in fact beginning to start to speak up to me, thankfully just a little bit quiet, at that.
As it was that I of course, due to the fact that it was that I knew that I needed to have my mind. And I did in fact need to have my focus and attention on what it was that was going on in front of us. I of course did in fact not turn my head on over towards him. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Um... So what do we do now?" He said to me, as it was in fact a very good question for him to ask, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that. As I was not sure if it was that I had a single clue as to just how it was that I should answer that question just now, never the less.
As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes, as it was that I just seemed to squint them over.
Which was where it was that I had in fact seen the others go, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I felt like if it was that they were not hiding some where near by just now. Than I would have liked to have guessed that it was, that they would not have expected it to get dark so fast.
And that they too were in fact in the middle of the spot as to just where it was that they would have gone. Which was also a lot of the problem as to just how it was that me and Phillip were in fact just kind of stuck just now. As I knew that it was that unlike Jordan, we in fact did not have a map. And we did not have a single clue as to just where it was that we were going.
I kind of just let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self once again, all at once, at that. As in the end, I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly turn my head on over towards Phillip. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that.
And I of course did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak right back on over towards him, as well. As based off of the wide look that it was that he was giving me from his eyes. It was clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him just now, all at once, at that.
"We go from where we saw them start at, and we have to figure out clues from there..." I said, as if this was some sort of board game, or a detective game that it was that we were playing right now, all at once. As I kind of just seemed to turn my head away from Phillip, all at once. Just as soon as it was, that I had in fact just said as to just what it was that I had even said to him.
I kind of rolled my eyes a little bit to my self at that. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even thinking right now, all at the exact same time too, at that. As in the end, I kind of just seemed to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that.
As I then did in fact just seem to start to lift my self up from where it was that the both of us had in fact even just been crouching just a few moments before now, at that. As I got my eyes, and I got my focus on the fact as to just where it was that I knew that we did in fact need to go on over towards just now, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down, at that.
As I knew that it was that we were in fact going to have to be careful with just where it was that we were in fact walking just now. As it felt like it was that I kind of felt like I needed Phillip more than ever. To not walk as loud as it was that he seemed to walk all of the time, at that.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that, never the less. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden breathe in a bit of a rough and a heavy sigh to my self.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear the voice of Phillip, as it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to speak on over towards me. As I kind of just seemed to quickly turn my head around, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to squint my eyes on over towards him.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear him continue to speak on over towards me any ways. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that Phillip did in fact kind of feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at once, at that.
"This seems like a terrible idea? Don't you think that they would have found some where to hide for the night... Maybe we should just wait until the morning..." He said on over towards me, all at once, at that. As I kind of felt like in all other cases as to just what it was that he had said.
That it would in fact be correct of course, as it would in fact be the smart play for us. Except for the fact that I knew that this was not the time for that at all. As it was that I knew that they were in a lot of danger right now, and we had to make sure that they were okay.
I felt like I could not bare the fact that it was that I was going to fall asleep, with people that did terrible stuff to women out on the loose. As I knew that it was that it would put Sasha in a whole lot of danger, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds of some time, at that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to decide that it was that I was in fact going to let Phillip know that it was. That I was not going to just sit back and be a big ass pussy just now, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, never the less. And I then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head right back on over towards Phillip. Just as soon as it was that we had in fact just seemed to have locked eyes with one another, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have noticed as to the fact that we had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on, and I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to him. As I knew that it was now, that he was in fact just kind of beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
"No... I am not risking losing my friends... We just found out that Christian is in danger... And that these people are very close by... We need to help them if things are to go wrong..." I said on over towards him, as I did in fact just seem to start to squint my eyes on over towards him, just as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said as to just what it was that I had even said to him, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That luckily enough for the both of us, at that.
Phillip did in fact just seem to start to come to his senses. As it was clear that it was that he did in fact just seem to realize that he was right with just what it was that I had said to him. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see him go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to see him nod on over towards me.
As it was that I had in fact once again just seemed to have realized that it had in fact been the case. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that.
And I then did in fact just seem to start to sneak across the side walk, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that. That was when it felt like we were just about half way in to the spot that it was that we were about to cross the intersection at, at that.
Which I knew that it was that it was going to be the most dangerous spot, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to stop my self for just a second or so. Just as it was that I then was about to go across the corner, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that I was about to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact hear a much more loud voice of Phillip, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that it was that he was now beginning to speak to me.
Which I knew that he was in fact being very stupid as to the fact that it was that he kind of was saying as to just what it was that he was saying. As it was that as I was turning my head around to look on over towards him. He continued to speak either way, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, at that.
"Ben! Watch out, to your left!" He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize as to just what it was that he was even talking about. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have noticed as to just what it was, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I nearly tripped, as I moved back, all at the exact same time too, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing.
I looked at the 2 of the dead right in to their eyes, as I knew as to just what it was that this meant for me. As it was that I knew that the dead were a lot stronger. And that they were in fact a lot faster during the night, all at the exact same time too.
As I saw that it was that they were in fact barreling right towards me, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I got my blade out, all at the exact same time too, at that. Though I was not all too sure as to just how much that was really going to do at this time of the night, all at the exact same time as well.
As I did my best to try to keep my self calm, as I was about to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I was about to try to swing at the first of the dead, all at once. When I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear a soft whistle noise, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that the both of the dead then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And they then did in fact just seem to start to fall right down on the ground. As it was clear that it was that it was Phillip who had done as such a thing like that, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have noticed that it was in fact the case at that. I then did in fact just seem to smile right back on over towards him, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to give him quite a bit of a grateful nod as to just what it was that he had even done for me, at that.
As it was clear to me that not only had he kind of saved my life for one thing, all at once. But thankfully this time, he had a silencer on his pistol, all at the exact same time too. As I remembered that it was that Jordan had in fact given it to him earlier this morning, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to have stood there in to the wide eyes of Phillip for just a few more seconds, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak on over towards him. As I knew that it was of course, that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact even feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, never the less.
"Jesus! Nice shots man!" I said on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, as I held that same smile on my face for just a few seconds longer, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that he then did in fact just seem to start to smile right back on over towards me, all at once, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to remember, all at once. That he then did in fact just seem to start to have spoken very loud just a few moments ago, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to have gulped quite a bit to my self, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have woken up to that reality, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice that it was, all at the exact same time too. That all around us, never the less. The dead were in fact beginning to start to turn their heads on over in to our direction, all at once, at that.
Just as it was that it felt like we were in a ton of danger, and that all of the dead were in fact about to start running towards us, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice that it was, all at the exact same time too, at that. That there was in fact a very very loud noise that did in fact not only seem to draw my attention on over towards it.
But it also just seemed to start to draw the attention of the dead on over towards it, at that. As it was clear that not only was it a gun shot that had been very loud from just a few blocks away, all at once. But it also kind of just seemed to be the fact that it was, never the less.
That there just so happened to have been a shot of a rifle, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that Jordan was the only one that had in fact brought a rifle with him. As he had said that he was only going to use it if it was that we were in fact to get in to a lot of danger just now.
It was clear to me that it had to be him, and that it was that they had to be in a lot of danger, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just seemed to continue to hear that it was that there was in fact the loud gun shots. As it was that they were still being fired just now, as it seemed like they had to be surrounded by a horde of the dead just now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was the case, all at once. And I just seemed to feel like it was that I was stuck in place for just a bit of some time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice that it was, all at the exact same time too, at that.
That Phillip was now starting to speak to me this time, as it was clear that he was in fact trying to speak loud enough over the gun shots, at that. As I kind of just seemed to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards him, all at once.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden, at that. Stare at him with my eyes very wide, as well.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards me of course, at that. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to continue to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, at that.
"Oh shit!"