Chapter 19: Silent

One thing that I could say about the day so far. Was of course as to the fact that every thing just seemed to be a little bit too quiet. As no one seemed to want to say a single word to one another at all right now.
As it was that I knew that Jordan and Phillip were not all too happy with one another at all right now. Which I was starting to get a little bit of a lingering suspicion as to just why it was in fact the case. As I noticed that it was that Sasha her self had also been a little bit off today.
Had Jordan caught the both of them doing some thing? Nothing sexual surely? That did not make all too much sense to me as to how that could be possible to me at all. As I knew that they had gotten to Jordan fast, and neither of them had been naked.
Perhaps I was just over thinking all of it, as it was just based off of how big Phillips dick had been. As I knew that it was of course, that Sasha had in fact been staring at it last night. As it all kind of made me feel a little bit sick, and I felt off about it all, all at the exact same time too.
As I felt like it was that they had of course simply been joking. And of course, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less. That it was of course, once again, that I was still over thinking all of this.
I knew that it was that Sasha would not cheat on me, surely, right? I was not all too sure if I knew the answer to that question what so ever, at all. As I knew that with how good looking, and how her body was fit to be. I was sure that it would be easy for her to get any guy that she wanted.
So I was not all too sure as to just why it was that she would choose Phillip, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of wondered if it was that Phillip had tried to be the one that had made the first move on her. Which I felt like Phillip as a friend would not do as such a thing like that to me.
Though, I felt like I could not be all too sure what so ever, if it was that I was in fact going to be for real with my self once again, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind. And I just then did in fact seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to stand there. And I had in fact just kind of seemed to stare at the both of Phillip, and Sasha. For just a little bit more time of course, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I knew that it was that they were in fact seeming to stay as far away from each other as possible. As it kind of just seemed to make things feel even more suspicious for me, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I kind of just let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As I kind of just did my best to try to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had been thinking on long before now, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, as well. That was when it just then did in fact seem like it was that I had got the attention of some one else, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact seem to start to hear the voice of who it was. That it just so happened to be Chester right now, as it seemed like he was speaking to me right now, from right behind me, all at once.
As just as it was that I had in fact more or less just kind of began to start to notice that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and my focus on the thoughts that it was that did in fact kind of just have to do with. That I should in fact be paying my full attention as to just what it was that he did in fact have to say to me right now.
As just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize as to the fact that such and so was in fact the case, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to turn my head right on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact begin to start to nod right on over towards him, at that.
Just as it was that I had in fact kind of seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to hear the voice of Chester. As it was that he did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak to me, once again, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact just kind of began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That was when I just then did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, to try to calm my self down as best as I felt like I possibly could. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, once again, none the less.
"Are you okay Ben? You haven't been acting the same today..." He said to me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I knew that he was in fact kind of pointing out the obvious, all at the exact same time too. As every one knew that I had been feeling a little bit off all day, at that.
But I felt like he didn't need to say it out loud to every one, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I noticed that every one just then did in fact seem to just start to turn their heads on over towards us, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once.
As I just then did in fact seem to just start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, at that. As I kind of just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and my focus on my self, at that.
I was not all too sure as to just why it was that he felt like he had to point that out to every one. When it was that I felt like I was surely not the only one that was feeling this way, at that, right? As it was that it seemed like no one had wanted to say a single word to one another at all today.
Perhaps it was that I was the one that just seemed to be the most obvious of the bunch, at that. As it could just be simply due to the fact that I had a little bit of an off look on my face right now, never the less. As I kind of just did my best to get rid of it. But sadly, it might just be too late for me to try to do as such a thing like that, never the less, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to stand there, and I seemed to stare at Chester, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I then in the end, I then did in fact decide that it was of course, at that. That I was in fact going to decide that it was that I was in fact going to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak back on over towards him, as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at once. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to think on just what it was that I was even doing right at this very moment in time too, once again.
That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to notice, all at the exact same time as well. That it was that I just then did in fact seem to start to see that it was, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. That Chester then did in fact seem to just start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And he then did in fact seem to just start to nod on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that he was in fact letting me know that he did in fact have his full attention on to just what it was that I felt like I even needed to say to him just now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of sort of began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to wake my self up to that fact, as well. As I just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak on over towards him, all at once. As I knew that it was, that he was in fact just seeming to start to begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Yeah... I am alright... Just got a lot of thoughts going on in my head right now..." As it was that I had in fact just seemed to say as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact feel like I might have made a little bit of a mistake on just what it was that I had even just said back to him.
As I felt like now that it was that I had in fact even just said as to just what it was that I had even said to him, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that he was going to want to no more about just what it was that I was even thinking about right at this very moment in time too. As I felt like that was simply just not some thing that it was that I wanted to say out loud to every one in public, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I was not all too sure if it was that I was wanting to even say to privately to Chester if it was that I got the chance either, at that. As I was not all too sure if it was that I trusted Chester to not go and snitch on me. Or if it was that I felt like it was some thing that I wanted to even say to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and I did my best to try to act as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact seem to start to suddenly as to no such sort of surprise, all at the exact same time too.
I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to hear the voice of just who it was that was Chester, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to me, once again, at that. As just as it was that I had in fact kind of sort of began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, at that.
That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to turn my head on over to just where it was that Chester was speaking to me from. From right behind me, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. Even as much as it was that I felt like I really did not want to hear as to just what it was that he even needed to say to me right now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to continue to wake my self up to that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again. And I just then did in fact seem to just start to nod right back on ahead over towards him, all at the exact same time too. Letting him know that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to me just now.
Even as much as it was that it did in fact kind of feel like it was that I really did not want to hear as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me right now, all at the exact same time as well, at that, never the less. He just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, as well. And he just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak to me, all at once. As I of course felt like it was that I was kind of forced to hear, and to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me right at this very moment in time as well, never the less, once again.
"Do you want to elaborate on that?" He said to me, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As I was not all too sure as to just why it was that Chester just did in fact seem to be pushing on me so hard right now, at that. As I felt like he needed to calm him self down, all at the exact same time too. So that it was that it felt like I could at the very least, do the exact same thing for my self, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to just start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, once again. And I just then did in fact kind of just start to shake my head back on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, all at once.
As I felt like it was that I was letting him know that it was that I did not feel like I wanted to talk about as to such a thing in front of every one at all right now, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact kind of feel a little bit off about it all for one thing, all at the exact same time as well. But it was also the fact that I knew that it was that I was far too embarrassed as to the fact that it was that what it was that I really felt like I wanted to say, all at the exact same time too, out loud.
As I just then did in fact seem to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground for just a few moments, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I noticed that Chester seemed to have his head tilted a little bit on over towards me right now. As it was clear that he was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even getting at right now, once again.
As just as it was that I had in fact kind of seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a few seconds longer, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that seemed like had in fact even just been in my head long before now, never the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. As it seemed like I had a whole lot of stress, as well as a whole lot of anxiety that was in fact building up on me, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of felt like I needed to say some thing right now, all at the exact same time too.
Even if it was that it might in fact just be some thing simple, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact decide as to just what it was that I was about to do, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak on over to just where it was that Chester was at right at this very moment in time too, once again, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to continue to do as such a thing like that, once again. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to see him smile at me at first for some odd reason or another. As in the end, he just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to go right on ahead and nod on over towards me, all at once. As it was clear to me that he was in fact letting me know that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him right now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well. Since it was that I knew that he was in fact just now beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over to me, all at once.
"I'm fine... Don't worry about..." I said, as I felt like it was stupid as to just what it was that I had in fact even just said, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As that seemed like it was some thing that some one would in fact say, if it was that they of course were not in fact fine, and that they were in fact not okay, at that.
As I just kind of dipped my head a little low to the ground, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I did my best to try to act as normal, and as calm as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact just seemed to be thinking on long before now, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to head on over as to just where it was that I felt like I needed to be right now. Which was at the front of the group, as I knew as to just where it was that I was going right now, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As I felt like I did not want any one to be staring at my face for any more time, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I also just wanted to be alone from every one, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As if it was that I was at the front. That meant that it was that I was going to be going fast. And that also meant as to the fact that it was of course, once again.
That I would not have to have my mind, and I would not have to have my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that it kind of felt like it was that I had in fact just kind of been thinking on long before now, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to go and do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that it was, all at the exact same time too, at that. That Jordan did in fact seem to just have his eyes squinted right back on over to just where it was that Chester was at right now.
Which I was quite beginning to start to think as a little bit of some fear as to just what it was that this might all mean, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of shivered, as it was clear that Jordan was trying to tell some thing to Chester, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I was in fact a little bit worried about it, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact seem to just start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to just get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at the exact same time too, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare on ahead of me for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just seemed to close my eyes for just a few seconds, at that. And I just let out a little bit of a breathe of fresh air to my self, all at once, at that.
As I kind of felt a little bit better at the very least, as soon as it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to do as such a thing like that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact begin to start to whisper some thing under my breathe, all at the exact same time too, as well.
"It's just better for it be silent..."