Chapter 10: You're Welcome

It was very hot out, and I kind of wish that we had brought some more water with us. As I really did not won't to have to drink the nasty self made filter water that we were going to have to use on this trip. As that was in fact the worst thing in the world for me it kind of felt like.
I was going to have to get over it how ever, as I was not going to dehydrate my self over it. As I kind of just took my bottle of water that I did in fact have in my bag right now. And I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I did in fact open it, and I began to pour some in to my mouth, all at once.
I was tempted to pour some on my face, but I also knew that it was a bad habit, and it did not really do any thing for me, what so ever. I wanted to converse this clean water as much as it was that I felt like I possibly could, never the less. As I just then did in fact begin to start to put the bottle of water back in to my bag, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just done as such a thing like that, as well. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead and get my eyes on just what ever it was that was in fact going on right in front of me right now.
As I of course did in fact just then begin to start to notice that all of the sudden, all at once. I did in fact start to have my mind and my focus on the fact that more or less had to do with me needing to stop my self. As I saw that Chester was in fact seeming to stand there, and he felt like he was in fact very worn out right now.
As it was not the first time that he had in fact been like that today, all at the exact same time too. As we had to stop several times, for several minutes at a time for him. As it had in fact slowed us down a lot, along with the fact that he had in fact just seemed to walk so slow through out the day, none the less.
I kind of felt like I was a little bit upset by it, but I also felt like I could not blame him for it. As it was really hot out side for one thing, at that. As well as the fact that he was even willing to admit to it him self, as to the fact that it was that he did in fact know that he was in fact a little bit over weight, none the less.
I kind of just squinted my eyes a bit over towards him, all at once. As it still did in fact kind of get on my nerves a little bit, either which way that it did in fact just so happen to be. As I kind of just seemed to stop my self, along with the rest of the group, as they too noticed that Chester had in fact stopped him self, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a slight bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact start to breathe in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, at that. As I then just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to step up and speak to Chester, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just began to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once. That was when I noticed that he then did in fact seem to start to look over to me, at that. And he then of course, did in fact seem to just start to nod on ahead to me, as well. As it was in fact clear to me that at the very least, he was in fact letting me know that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I had to say to him, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see him do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to breath in a bit of a soft sigh to my self, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to speak to him, as well. As I did in fact seem to start to realize that he was in fact listening as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even had to say to him right at this very moment in time as well, none the less.
"Come on Chester... It's getting dark out right now... We only have about another mile left to go..." I said to him, as I squinted my eyes a bit over towards him, as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said as to just what it was that I had even just said to him all of the sudden, all at once, at that.
As he just did not seem like he was really understand as to just what it was that I was really even saying to him right now, at that. As I saw that he just so happened to have his head a little bit low to the ground. It was clear that he was worn out right now. As it almost seemed like he was trying to let me know that he could not make it any further, never the less.
In which I kind of felt like I simply just needed to roll my eyes as a little bit of a response back to that, all at once. As I knew that we could not just simply stop here in the middle of this road. And we could not just simply lay here to rest for the night, at that.
I knew that we needed to get to our destination, as I knew that we would for sure die out here if we tried to sleep out here. As I knew that the dead did in fact seem to love to walk in the roads, all at the exact same time too. Which we were in a bit of an open road luckily enough for us, as the dead might not walk right up on us.
I knew that it was only going to get worse for us from here on out, and I also knew that the dead did in fact get stronger, and that they did in fact get faster during the night, never the less. As that was the reason of course, as to just why it was that I kind of felt like we did in fact need to be in a little bit of a rush right now. And I kind of felt like we needed to be going faster, as I knew that we did in fact need to be taking this a whole lot more seriously than it was that it kind of felt like we were in fact taking this right now, never the less, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a slight bit more time, all at once. That was when just then, in the end, I did in fact seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self. As it was that I got my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact just seemed to even be thinking on long before now.
As I kind of just seemed to stare at Chester for a little bit more time, all at once, at that. That was when in the end, he just then did in fact seem to start to finally lift his head up to me. And he did in fact of course, nod to me, all at once, at that. As it was clear that he was in fact letting me know that he was in fact about to go on ahead and speak to me all of the sudden, all at once, at that, never the less.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see him do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when just then, in the end, I did in fact seem to start to nod right back on ahead over towards him. As it was clear that it was that I was in fact letting him know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to me right now, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. I noticed that luckily enough for me of course. He did in fact seem to start to continue to speak back to me, all at once. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me right at this very moment in time too.
"Yeah... I know... I just... I didn't think it was going to be this bad..." He said back to me, as it was clear to me that he was talking about the heat. Which I of course knew that it was in fact going to be this bad. But I just did not expect it to be so humid out right now, as that was what it was that seemed to be the worst part about this all, never the less, once again.
I kind of felt like it was a little bit of a struggle to even breathe my self right now, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. I knew that I kind of felt like I wanted to take a break my self right now. But I also knew that what it was that I had said about us only being a mile away, had in fact been correct, never the less.
As I knew that it was that we did in fact just seem to be just right up on the motel that we were in fact going to be staying the night at. As I felt like I needed to be strong right now my self, as I could tell that the others were in fact worn out them selves right now, all at once, at that. As I kind of just seemed to go right on ahead, all at once, and I then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once, all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact seem to just start to look away from Chester, I was in fact about to go on ahead and speak up to the rest of the group, all at once. To let them all know that it was of course. That we did in fact still need to keep on going, as we were so close right now, even as hard as it felt like it might feel like it was to walk right now.
I kind of just seemed to continue to stare for just a slight bit more time, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to turn my head over to them. That was when I then did in fact hear the voice of Phillip, as it was clear that he was in fact going to go right on ahead, and he was in fact going to speak up just before it kind of felt like I did in fact have the chance to do as such a thing, all at once, at that.
I kind of just seemed to squint my eyes a little bit on over towards Phillip, all at once, at that. As it seemed like he was not paying me any sort of attention right now. As I saw that he had his eyes on Jordan. As Jordan of course just then did in fact seem to start to nod back to him, all at once. Letting Phillip know that of course, that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what ever it was that Phillip did in fact feel like he even needed to say to him, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to notice that chain of events happen, all at once, at that. Phillip of course did in fact just seem to continue to go right on ahead, all at once. And he just then did in fact seem to continue to go right on ahead and speak, at that. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to continue to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say right at this very moment in time too, none the less.
"Um... Didn't you say that the dead were stronger and faster during the night? Because there are some coming our way right now..." He said to Jordan, as I saw that he did in fact have his eyes wide in fear right now. As I saw that he was in fact pointing his fingers to a few of the dead that did in fact seem to be coming our way, and we're in fact walking a bit faster than it was that they usually did.
Which I knew was only going to get worse by the time that it was that it seemed to be the night, at that. As the sun was in fact beginning to start to dip on us right now, at that. As I knew that once again, we did in fact need to hurry up and get to the motel, all at the exact same time as well, once again, never the less, at that.
I began to start to get ready, and I began to start to get prepared to fight back against them. As I knew how to fight them, and I knew how to kill them, even if it was the night, and they might be stronger and faster than it was that they normally were. As I knew that I had been well trained by Christian, and I knew that I was going to be fine.
It was not that many, as it was maybe 3 or 4 of them at the most, as I knew that we could easily take them if it was that we really did try. I nodded a little bit to my self, all at once, as I just then did in fact seem to start to pull my dagger off of my belt, all at once. As just as it was that I had in fact seemed to start to do as such a thing like that.
I then of course, did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, and I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to walk on over to just where it was that I needed to go, to take them out one by one, so that I was not swarmed by them. As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to pass by Phillip, all at once.
That was when I noticed that not only did he seem to have a little bit of a bit of an excited smile on his face. But he also had his gun out, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that it was that he was about to shoot the dead. Which I felt like I needed to step in front of him before he did do as such a thing like that, all at once.
As I just then did in fact seem to start to react to him quickly, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to start to swat the gun that he did in fact have in his hand right now, from right out of his hand, all at once. As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to continue to do as such a thing like that, all of the sudden, at that. I noticed that Phillip was not all too happy, as he quickly began to start to shout to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had in fact began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was just when I did in fact began to start to let out a bit of a heavy groan to my self, all at once. As I knew that he was going to draw more of the attention of the dead that were in fact all around us right at this very moment in time too, once again.
As I just then did in fact seem to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to blink my eyes a few times, at that, all at once. As just then, in the end, I then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead and squint my eyes a little bit on over towards him. As it let him know that at the very least, that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me right at this very moment in time too, all at once.
As it was that he had in fact just so happened to seem to start to notice me do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. He just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead to me, and speak to me. In a not so happy voice, all at the exact same time as well. As I of course did in fact just seem to begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Phillip did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me right at this very moment in time as well, at that.
"What the hell man?! I was about to shoot them fuckers!" He said, as he had a little bit of a smirk on his face, as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said. As I was in fact glad at the very least as to just the fact that it was that he did not seem to be all too angry with me at all right now.
Which I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at once. As just then in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, and I just then did in fact seem to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at once. But also a little bit on over towards Phillip, so that he knew that what it was that he was doing right now was not right.
He seemed to be the only one amused with just what it was that was in fact even going on right now, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that Sasha and Chester did in fact have their eyes wide right now. And Jordan on the mean time, did in fact just so happen to have his eyes squinted at Phillip, as it was clear that he felt like what it was that he was doing right now was stupid, such as it was that I did.
I kind of did my best to try to get my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to notice that due to the fact that it was that Phillip had in fact decided to yell just a few seconds before now, at that. That there was about 10 to 15 of the dead that were coming our way, all at once, as I saw that they were in fact moving fast, all at the exact same time too.
I just did my best to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those thoughts for just a few seconds, as I knew that we did in fact have a little bit of some time at the very least. As I knew that I needed to describe to Phillip as to just why what it was that he was doing was in fact wrong. As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, and I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to speak to him, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that, none the less. I still could see that it was that Phillip was not all too happy as to just what it was that I was in fact even doing right now. But either which way it just so happened to be, all at the exact same time too, he then did in fact of course. Begin to start to nod to me, all at once, at that. As it was clear that he was in fact letting me know that he did in fact have his full attention on to just what ever it was that I was in fact about to go right on ahead and say to him all at once, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to start to continue to do as such a thing like that, once again. I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And I just then did in fact continue to speak to him, all at once, once again. As I knew that it was, that he was in fact just beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact even feel like I even needed to say to him right at this very moment in time as well, once again.
"No... You don't just blindly shoot Phillip... We told you that already... We have to conserve our bullets... And you also need to have your silencer on your weapon if youre going to do that... The dead would hear us from miles out, and we would be done for, for sure..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too, as I was in fact scolding him a bit for just how foolish it was that he was in fact acting right now.
I knew that if it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. Just based off of the fact that the group that we had were all still new to the new world, and what it was that it was in fact like out here, none the less. That we would surely be done for, and we would for sure all be dead at the time that it was tonight, none the less.
Phillip seemed to keep him self a little bit calm, and a little bit cool much to my surprise, all at once. Though it seemed like he was not all too happy, and he did not agree on just what it was that I had in fact even just said, never the less, once again. As he picked up his gun, and he simply just put it right in to his belt, all at once.
I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at once, just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice him do as such a thing like that, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to go right on ahead, and I just began to start to shake my head a little bit to my self, at that, as I was in fact certainly glad that it was now over with, all at the exact same time too.
Phillip still did not seem to be all too sure about this all, all at the exact same time too. As he just then did in fact seem to start to turn his head on over to Jordan, all at once. As it was clear that it was that he was in fact trying to make sure that what it was that I had in fact even just said to him. Was in fact true, all at the exact same time too. Which I suppose was fair enough after all, none the less. As I knew that Jordan was the one training him, and not me.
How ever, when it was that we both did in fact seem to start to look on over to Jordan, all at once. That was when we both just seemed to notice that Jordan was already away from this all, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that he did in fact have his good old trusty blade in his hand right now. As I saw that he was in fact fighting some of the dead that were starting to get closer to us, all at once.
That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, and I did in fact begin to look in the opposite direction, all at the exact same time as well, once again. As I just then did in fact seem to start to turn my head on over to just what it was that was going on over there.
I saw that some of the dead were about 50 to 60 feet away from Sasha right now, and I noticed that she was in fact beginning to start to freak out a bit, all at once, at that. I got ready to go on ahead and go to protect her, all at the exact same time too, all at once. When that was when I noticed that Chester did in fact begin to start to step in, and he nodded to me, all at once.
It was clear that he was about to go on ahead and speak to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to stare at Chester for just a few seconds. That was when he just then did in fact seem to continue to speak to me, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, either which way it was. And I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to me all of the sudden, at that.
"I've got Sasha... You just stick with Phillip..." He said to me, all at once, as I just kind of went on ahead. And I just then did in fact begin to start to nod to him all of the sudden. As to just what it was that he had in fact even just said to me of course.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to breathe in a bit of a soft sigh to my self, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden get my eyes on what it was that had to do with what was around me.
I knew that Chester was right, and I was too far away to help them any ways right now. I knew I was not all too worried, as I knew that Chester was big and strong. And that there was simply only a couple of the dead that were in fact coming over to them. Rather than it was for me and Phillip, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear to me that it was that there was a lot more coming over towards us who were in fact middle of this all right now, all at once. As I knew that I needed to get ready to fight, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact nod to Phillip, to make sure that he did in fact have his blade out right now, and that he was ready to go on ahead and fight all of the sudden.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that on over towards Phillip. He of course luckily enough for me, all at once, at that. He did in fact seem to nod right on over to me, as it was in fact clear to me that he did in fact recognize as to just what it was that was going on right now, and as to just what it was that he even needed to be doing right now, at that.
As it was that he had in fact began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. We did in fact begin to start to turn backs from one another, all at once, at that. And I of course did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact swing at the first dead that was in fact coming my way, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. I of course easily hit it on its clearly weak spot on it's had, as it based right through what remained of it's weakened skull. And it went right in to the brain of the dead, all at once, at that, never the less. As I just then did in fact pull out the blade easily, and I went on over to the next one, at that.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when my thoughts got on the fact of the first time that I had tried to kill the dead with a blade, at that. As I knew that I had not hit it in it's weak spot what so ever, none the less. As I suddenly began to start to freak out, and I began to start to get a little bit worried about the fact that it was that Sasha, and Phillip might do the same that it was that I had done the first time.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to think on that for just a few more seconds, all at once. That was when just then, I did in fact begin to start to swing at the dead that was right beside me. As I kind of missed it's weak spot, whilst thinking on every one else, all at the exact same time too. As it of course did in fact take down the dead that was in front of me.
But it also kind of pulled me down a little bit with it, as it was that I tried to pull the blade out of its skull, so that I could in fact go on ahead. And that I could go and kill the last one that was in fact heading my way right now, all at the exact same time too. As just when it was that I had in fact fallen to the ground a little bit, all at the exact same time too, at that.
That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that the dead was right up on me, all at once, at that. I was on the ground a little bit, all at the exact same time too, as I began to start to panic all of the sudden, at that. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do right now.
I quickly, thought of some thing to do all of the sudden, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact kick the dead back as hard as I felt like I could possibly do. Which to my surprise actually seemed to work quite a bit well, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it got pushed back just perhaps a few feet, which did in fact give me about a second or so to lift my self up all of the sudden, at that. Which I did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and do, all at once. But just as it was that I had in fact seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. And I had in fact of course, got my self back up with the blade in my hand.
That was when I noticed that some one else then did in fact seem to start to come on in, and that they then did in fact seem to take out the dead for me, that was in fact right on top of me right now, at that. Which did in fact kind of annoy me a little bit, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As I felt like it made me look a little bit weak, as I knew that I had that dead all by my self, even if it was that it might have looked like I was struggling, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact stared at the person that quickly did in fact seem to take out the dead that was in fact right on top of me just then and there, none the less. That was when I just then, did in fact seem to start to notice that it was in fact Jordan. And Jordan kind of did in fact seem to start to turn his head over to me, all at once.
He then did in fact seem to start to begin to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that. Which I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should really do at first, all at the exact same time too. As I just kind of seemed to stare right at him for just a few seconds, at first.
That was when how ever, in the end, all of the sudden. I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to blink my eyes a few times as a little bit of a short response. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to nod to him any ways, at that. To let him know that not only was I paying attention to him right now. But I was in fact also a little bit thankful for just what it was that he had in fact just done for me all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to start to notice that it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. He of course did in fact seem to start to continue to speak to me, at that. I of course either which way that it was, that it just so happened to be. I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to me right now, none the less.
"You're welcome..."