Chapter 29: Or Not

I hated sleeping with every one that was in fact room with me. As we of course had in fact decided that we were going to sleep in the office. The same office that it was that I felt like we had in fact just got in to a big fight at of course, at that.
As I knew that it was of course, that it was all my fault that it was that the fight had even started in the first place, at that. As I felt like I needed to get a lot from off of my chest. But as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that of course.
It seemed like it was that I had in fact got every one to hate me even more. As I knew that Chester was in fact quite a bit hurt as to just what it was that I had said to him. As though he was that he was not going to say it. I kind of felt like he felt like he was not really friends with me any more.
It kind of hurt me a little bit as to the fact that it was that it had in fact been the case, at that. As I knew that for one thing, he did in fact often take care of my brother. But also the fact that I noticed that he had in fact grown up, and he was not the same person that he once had been.
And I had basically attacked him for who it was that he had used to have been, at that. As I knew that it was in fact wrong of me for just what it was that I had done of course. But I kind of felt like I was not going to admit to it, as I felt like there was in fact a reason that I had said as to just what it was that I had even said, at that.
I kind of felt like I almost wanted to go at Jordan as well. But I knew that at the exact same time too, at that. That I had already forgiven him for the way that it was that he had used to treat me. And we had already made up for all of that, none the less.
For the others how ever, I could not say the same. Especially for Phillip, as it was clear that it was that at this point, at that. That there was no denying it what so ever, that he was in fact trying to move in on my girl.
And as far as it was that I could tell, all at the exact same time as well. It did not seem like it was that Sasha was trying to do any thing to stop it, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I was not all too sure as to just who it was that I should really even be upset at just now, at that.
Perhaps they were right, and I was in fact the one to blame for all of this. But I felt like I needed to be hard on them, just as it was that Christian had in fact been on me. I knew that I did not want them to die whilst it was that we were out here. As I was not all too sure as to just why it was that they could not see things the same way that it was that I did in fact see them of course.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I could do, in the mean time. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards Sasha, who I saw was in fact not all too far away from me. I knew that it was that she had not wanted to sleep beside me tonight what so ever. As I knew that she was angry, and she was in fact a little bit hurt by just what it was that I had said, at that.
As I kind of almost expected that it was that she was in fact going to snuggle up with Phillip, at that. As I kind of wished that it was that it would in fact be that way, none the less. That way I could just go on ahead and get over the heart break, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare at every one else that was with me for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to roll on over from out of my make shift bed. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to stare at the wall that was in fact in front of me just now. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak quietly on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on Ben... Just get some sleep man..." I said to my self, almost as if it was that I was talking to one of my friends, at that. Which I was not all too sure if it was that I could call them friends any more, at that. Or if I could have ever really called them friends in the very first place any ways, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared ahead of me for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to ignore what it was that I had in fact even just said to my self. All at the exact same time as well, at that, none the less.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my self up from off of the ground, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to walk up to where it was that the steps were at, all at once. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even doing right now.
There was not any thing up on those steps, besides the roof of the building that it was that we were in fact on just now. But I kind of felt like I wanted to go and be up there, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I felt like I did in fact just want to get away from every one else for just a little bit more time, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to have felt that way, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to walk up the steps. As there was some very loud creaking just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to have done as such a thing like that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have noticed that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I then did in fact hear some noise from the other side of the room, as it was clear that some one had in fact heard it. As it seemed like I was not the only one that had in fact been awake, at that.
I kind of hoped that it was that it would be Sasha, as she might have felt bad about it all, and she might have felt like she had not been able to get some sleep, at that. But I realized right away, as it was that I did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards just who it was that had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That it was not Sasha what so ever.
As it was clear that it was simply just Jordan, as I felt like it was that I should not be surprised by it what so ever. As he kind of felt like he was a little bit like Christian, on the fact that it was that he never sleeped, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once, as I saw that he did in fact seem to have a confused look on his face as to just what it was that I was even doing just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared right back at him for just  a little bit of some time, all at the exact same time as well. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to see him shake his head on over towards me. As it was clear that it was that he was letting me know that he was about to speak on over towards me, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards him. As I let him know that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to me just now.
As it was that I had in fact just so happened to have seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once, once again. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear his voice as he then did in fact just seem to start to speak on up towards me, at that. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me just now, never the less, at that.
"Where are you going Ben?" He said to me, as it was clear that he was confused, and that he was lost as to just what it was that I was even doing just now, at that. As it was that I kind of had in fact heard as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said to me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to squint my eyes right back on over towards him. As I felt like it was that was all that it was that I could really react back towards him with just now. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should say. Nor as to just what it was that I was really even doing right now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to just what it was that was in fact even going on just now, how ever. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to feel a little bit angry, all at the exact same time too, just as it was that it felt like I had kind of felt not all too much longer before now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just shake my head quite a bit to my self, all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared at him for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to speak on up over towards him, all at the exact same time as well. As I still kind of felt like it was of course, that I could not help but to feel still quite a bit angry as to just what it was that was even going on just now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just start to see that it was that Jordan then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards me. As it was clear that it was of course, that he was in fact letting me know that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say towards him just now, all at once.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly continue to speak on over towards him. In the same not all too happy tone of voice that it felt like I had been feeling this entire day, never the less, at that. As I knew that it was of course, that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him never the less, at that.
"I am just trying to get away man... I just need some space... You aren't trying to stop me are you..." I said at first, as I felt like I was okay with just what it was that I had in fact just said on over towards him at the beginning, all at the exact same time too. But the anger did in fact just seem to start to come back on over towards me. As to just what it was that I had even said at the end, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, at that. I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards me all of the sudden. As it seemed like he was letting me know that it was that he did in fact under stand as to just what it was that I was in fact getting at never the less, at that.
I kind of hoped that it was that he was not going to stop me either, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just seem to start to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have even began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear his voice as he then did in fact feel like he did in fact need to say some thing back on over towards me.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to just nod on over towards him. Even as much as it was that I felt like I really did not want to do as such a thing like that, all at once. I did in fact just seem to let him know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear his voice, as it was that he then did in fact just seem to continue to speak on over towards me. As I of course, did in fact just let out a little bit of a soft sigh at first. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at once.
"Is it okay if I come with you?" He said to me, as I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was in fact talking about at first, all at once. Until I just then did in fact just seem to start to remember as to just what it was that he was in fact even talking about. And as to just what it was that I was even clearly doing just now.
As it was that I had in fact realized as to just what it was that was in fact even going on, all at once. I kind of felt like this was some thing that I felt like I had needed some alone time for, all at the exact same time as well. As I felt like I needed to escape from every one else, never the less.
But in the end how ever, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice that it was of course. That he was in fact looking at me with quite a bit of a serious look on his face, all at the exact same time too.
As it almost seemed like it was that he felt like he did in fact feel like had some thing that it was that he felt like he even needed to say on over towards me, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to breathe in another bit of a heavy sigh to my self once again. As in the end, I just then did in fact just kind of give in to just what it was that he was even asking to do just now, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have even done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards him. As it was clear that I was letting him know that I was in fact about to speak on over towards him, all at once, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to just see him nod right back on over towards me. As it was clear to me that he was in fact letting me know still that he was in fact paying his full attention as to just what it was that I was about to say on over towards him, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to continue to speak on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew that it was of course, that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, at that.
"Alright... That is fine... I just kind of wanted some time alone... But you can come with me if you want..." I said to him, as I kind of felt like what it was that I had said on over towards him in the end, at that. That it was in fact kind of a last ditch effort to try to get him to change his mind. But as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that I had even said to him how ever.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see him just nod on over towards me. As he then did in fact just seem to start to get up from where it was that he had in fact even been laying at on his bed, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time.
That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to see him walk right up from up the steps with me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seemed to have seen him do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to let him walk right on past me, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do just now. Nor as to just what it was that was in fact even going on in the very first place any ways, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have let him walk past me, all at once, at that. That was when he then did in fact just seem to start to open the door that was in fact at the top of the stair way, at that. As he then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head on over towards me, just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, never the less, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when he then did in fact just seem to tilt his head on over towards me, at first. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear his voice, as he then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak on over towards me, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that I was in fact letting him know that I was in fact paying my full attention on over towards him, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear him speak to me, all at once. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to continue to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me just now, all at once, at that.
"Are you coming or not?"