Chapter 23: He Was Here

It was hot today. And I meant what it was that I had said. As today was a lot more hot than it was that it felt like most days were around this time of the year, at that.
As I was that I was see a meter to see as to just how hot it was out side right now, at that. As I was fairly sure, as far as I could tell as it was not just me. That it had to be in the hundreds, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that this was not normal what so ever.
I kind of just seemed to breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had even been thinking on long before now.
I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I seemed to stare ahead of me. As I saw that it was that the very large city of Charlotte was in fact right in front of us, at the exact same time too. As it was easy to see, due to the fact that it was that there were no trees out right now, none the less.
It had it's ups and downs, if I was not going to lie to my self. As I knew that it was of course, all at the exact same time too. That it meant that it was that it was a lot easier to see when the dead were coming towards us.
But I also knew that it was a lot easier for them to see us, all at the exact same time too. And especially since it was about to be night times out right now, at that. As we had done fairly well today despite the fact that it was so damn hot out right now.
I kind of felt sick if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I felt like I did not want to go in to the down town just yet, at that. As I knew that it was destined to be hell down there, as far as it was that I could tell. I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head on over towards Jordan, all at the exact same time as well. As I saw that it was that he had in fact just so happened to have the same worried look that it was that I had on my face, all at the exact same time too.
It led to the fact, once again. As to just why it was that Sasha was in fact seeming to be worn out her self. As well as the fact that it was that Phillip and Chester were too. As I felt like it was going to be a very bad choice, and idea to even go down in to the down town area right now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to nod on over to Jordan, as I let him know that it was that I was about to go on ahead and speak to him just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when in the end, all at the exact same time as well. I just then did in fact just seem to start to see him nod right back on over towards me. As it was clear to me that he was in fact letting me know that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him, just now.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize as to the fact that it was in fact the case. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards him, at that. As I knew that it was of course, that he was in fact veginnint to start to listen. As to just what it was that I knew as to just what it was that I even felt like I needed to say to him in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"I think it's safer to just find a place to stay for the night out here... Going to look for somewhere down town tonight just seems like a bad idea..." I said to Jordan, as I kind of was a little bit worried as to the fact that it was. That I knew that Phillip had felt a little bit of some sort of rebellious spark in him for some odd reason or another. And that it was that he was going to go against as to just what it was that I had in fact just proposed.
But much to my surprise, which I felt like it really should not be what so ever, at that. It was clear to me right now, that he did in fact just so happen to be too worn out to even think on just what it was that I had in fact even just said to Jordan, all at once.
I let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self. As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize as to the fact that it was in fact the case just now. As in the end, I just then did in fact suddenly see that it was, at that.
That Jordan did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards me all of the sudden. As it was clear to me that he was in fact letting me know that it was, at that. That he was in fact about to go on ahead and speak to me all of the sudden, as well.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have started to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to blink my eyes a few times at first. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards him, at that. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to begin to let him know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say on over towards me just now, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have started to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when he just then did in fact just seemed to start to suddenly continue to speak right back on over towards me. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me in the very first place any ways, never the less, once again, at that.
"Yes... That sounds like a great idea... Let's head to that diner right behind us, I'm sure that they have some somewhat decent bath rooms that we can chill in for the night..." He said, as I saw that it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head around over to just what it was that was in fact right behind us, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen him do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I too did in fact just seem to also turn my head on around to just what it was that he was pointing over towards, all at the exact same time too. As I was a little bit surprised to see that it was that the diner was not that awful this close to a down town spot, all at the exact same time too.
As it was not really a place that it was that you might want to live in what so ever, at that. But it was a safe place for us to stay the night at, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as cool as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to hear a loud sigh from one of the guys, all at the exact same time too.
As that was of course due to the fact that it was that I knew that it was that they were not all too happy as to just what it was that we were in fact having to stay in some bath rooms tonight, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that they had got far too spoiled from the hotel, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of rolled my eyes a little bit too my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to see that much to my surprise, all at the exact same time as well. That the person that was in fact complaining right now, was neither Phillip nor Sasha at all.
As it was clear to me that the person that was in fact just so happening to seem to be upset right now, all at the exact same time too. Did in fact just so happen to be Chester, all at the exact same time as well. As I was not all too sure as to just why it was that he would be upset right now.
As I felt like he should be used to having to stay in bath rooms at places at this point. As I knew that they were always the safest places to stay the nigyt at. As you could lock them to not only stay safe from the dead. But to also stay safe from intruders that might attack you, or might have been tracking you the day before, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to have thought on those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to hear his voice. As it was clear that he was in fact also beginning to start to step up and speak to both me and Jordan, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, once again. I just kind of tilted my head quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I was in fact paying my full attention as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards us all, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. I saw that it was that Chester had quite a bit of a pouty face on him. As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to contine to go right on ahead and speak to the both of us. As we both of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say in the very first place any ways, all at once.
"Really? Another night another bath room? Ugh..." He said, all at the exact same time too. As it kind of seemed like he was acting like a little bit of a girl, all at the exact same time as well. If it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that. As it was not the first time what so ever, as he had been like that before, which had always been ever so strange to me, never the less, once again.
It was clear that it was that Jordan was also quite a bit surprised by the response that it was that Chester had to just what it was that Jordan had in fact even just said. As we both just seemed to stare at Chester for quite a bit of some time, at that. As I saw that it was that the both of us did in fact have our eyes wide on over towards him, never the less, all at once.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could for the mean time, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly see that it was. That Jordan was clearly not all too happy as to just what it was that Chester had said.
As I saw that it was that for one thing, he did have his eyes squinted on over towards him. But also the fact that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to step up and speak back to him all of the sudden. As it was clear to me that he also did not have an all too happy tone of voice what so ever, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, all at the exact same time as well, at that. I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly shake my head a bit to my self. As I knew that it was that both me and Chester were in fact clearly paying out full attention on to just what it was that Jordan even felt like he even needed to say on over towards him in the very first place any ways, all at once.
As it was that Jordan had in fact just seemed to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear him. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to Chester in his not all too happy tone of voice, all at once. As I of course, did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
"Well... You can go stand guard over us for the night, if that is okay with you... Or maybe you can fly a magic airplane back home so you can sleep in your little beddy bed..." He said, as he put his hands up to his eyes, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that he was mocking Chester, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he was pretending like it was that he was crying, all at the exact same time too. As I almost wanted to laugh, as I knew that it was kind of childish, all at the exact same time too, at that. But then again, we were in fact just children I suppose, all at the exact same time as well.
As I knew that Sasha and Chester were the oldest of the group, as they were both 17, whilst it was. Jordan had just turned 16 recently as far as it was that I did in fact know. As I knew that Phillip had also turned 15 just a few months ago all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I knew that in just a few days I was supposed to turn 15 my self, at that.
As I kind of gulped at the thought of that, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then began to start to remember as to the fact that it was in fact going to be the case. As I knew that it was that I was going to be out here whilst it was that I did in fact have my 15th birth day, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that it was going to be nothing like the old days what so ever. As I knew that I was not going to have my parents there to watch over us at all. And that there was also not going to be a party either, such as it was that there had used to be. Back when it was that my mother had in fact been the leader of the community, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of just seemed to continue to stand there, and I continued to stare for just a few more moments of time, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly let out a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once. As I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on over before now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal a I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As I began to start to notice as to just what it was that was in fact even going on all around me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it was clear that Chester was not all too happy as to just the way that it was that Jordan had in fact simply just been mocking him, at that.
As I saw that it was of course, all at the exact same time too. That Chester did in fact just seem to start to have his eyes squinted right back on over towards Jordan, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to see, and I began to start to realize as to the fact that it was. That Chester then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards Jordan.
As I kind of rolled my eyes a little bit to my self, all at once, all at the exact same time too, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to see, and I just then did in fact begin to start to look right on over towards Chester, all at once, at that. As I was in fact clearly paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say on over towards Jordan, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have begun to start to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that Chester did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead of course, all at once, at that. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to Jordan. As I of course like it or not, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards Jordan, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright buddy... I'm just pointing it out there that I would like a change, rather than staying in some nasty shit..." He said, as it was clear that he still could not get over the fact that it was that we had slept last night in a fairly nice room for the most place, all at the exact same time too. As not only was it a very nice and a very comfortable place for us to sleep, at that.
But it was also safe for us, all at the exact same time too. I knew that it was that we would at the very least, be safe if it was that we did in fact stay in the bath rooms for the night. So long as the doors were not broken down what so ever, at that.
But that did not mean that we were fully safe, as one simple noise could lead an entire heard to go on our bath rooms. And then we would have no way out of these what so ever. As that was always the risk for me when ever it was that I knew that it was that we did in fact sleep in those.
As it was not just the fact that it was that I knew that the smelt nasty as hell, all at the exact same time too. But it kind of felt like it was more just the case that it was. That it was a lot due to the fact that it was that I did in fact have nightmares in my sleep. And that it was that I could move around a lot during the night, and that I could make a lot of noise.
I kind of breathed in quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I did in fact just seem to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once.
As I knew that there was really not all too much that it was that I needed to be worried about just now. As I knew that it was that I was in fact safe for just what ever it was that I felt like I needed to do, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to lift my head up all of the sudden.
As that was of course due to the fact that it was that I once again did in fact just seem to start to hear another voice, all at the exact same time as well. As it was clear to me that they were in fact going right on ahead. And that it was in fact Jordan that was in fact going to speak in a little bit of a back and forth with Chester, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As it was that I kind of let out a little bit of a rough and an annoyed sigh on over towards him. As I felt like I just wanted this to be over with, so that it was that I could head in to the bath rooms. And that it was that I could in fact get a little bit of some sleep for the night, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over to him. As I knew that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say right back on over towards Chester once again, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to start to hear Jordan continue to speak. As I of course, did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt he even needed to say back on over towards Chester right now, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... Then let's go, before it gets too dark..." He seemed to have said on over to Chester, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have rolled his eyes on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly see him go right on ahead, all at once.
And Jordan did in fact just seem to start to turn his head away from Chester, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he was now starting to go on over to just where it was that the diner was in fact at right in front of us, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just so happened to see as to just where it was that Jordan was in fact even heading off to right now, all at the exact same time too. That was when I then of course, just then did in fact just seem to start to follow him. As I knew that he was the leader of this hunt, and I also knew that it was that I had in fact agreed fully on all of the decisions that he had made so far.
As it was clear to me that it was that his father had in fact trained him fairly well, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds of some time, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time as well.
I then did in fact just seem to start to head on over to just where it was that the rest of the group was in fact going right now. As I felt like I was going to be fine taking the back seat for now. As it was clear that Sasha and Phillip were far too exhausted at this point. For them to notice if it was that any of the dead were in fact coming over towards them, at that.
I knew that it was not all too far that it was that we even needed to go in the very first place any ways, never the less, once again. But I also kind of felt like there was no such thing as being too careful, at that. Unless it was some thing that you really did in fact need to do, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I still felt like I did not like as to the fact that it was. That it seemed like Sasha and Phillip were a little bit too close to each other for my own liking, at that.
I wanted to say that it was that they were just friends, and that they trusted each other. But I also kind of felt like I had a bit of a nacking suspicion that some thing else was going on between them, at that. As it felt like over the last few days of course. That Sasha had been acting a little bit more distant around me, at that.
As it kind of hurt me, but I also knew that it was that I had to do my job and to mentor her. I knew that it was that Christian was in fact correct when he had told me that it was no joke out here what so ever. And that it was that you could not make any mistakes what so ever, at that.
As I kind of shivered at the thought of that, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just seemed to dip my head quite a bit low to the ground all of the sudden. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even do right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared below me for just a few more seconds. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to notice that it was. That I noticed that some thing oddly familiar seemed to be on the ground, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact began to start to think on to just what it was, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And it then did in fact begin to start to hit me as to just what it was, all at once.
I knew that it was whilst Christian was in fact out side here, all at the exact same time too, at that. That he always left markings that only he would know, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. As he did it every half a mile or so, so that it was that we always knew our way back, just in case it was that we were in fact to get lost, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden, realize that it was that he must be close, at that. And as to the fact that it was that he had in fact been here some what recently, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I felt a bit relieved, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self. As I cracked a little bit of a smile on my face, all at the exact same time too. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have started to realize as to just what it was that it had meant.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to lift my head right back on up to every one else, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden, all at once. I began to start to speak on over to every one that was in fact here right now, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have started to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that they did in begin to start to turn their heads on over to me. Making it clear to me that it was that they were in fact paying attention as to just what it was that I felt like I even needed to say on over towards them just now, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to them. As I knew that it was that they were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards them in the very first place any ways.