Chapter 4: Amazing

There we were, as we were in fact at the park with the other 2 guys, as I saw that they had smiles of excitement on their faces. Mainly Phillip was the one who seemed to be the most happy, and he seemed to be the most excited of the bunch, at that. As it was good to see if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either.
I knew that it was that he had been feeling down, and he had been in a bit of some pain since it was that his sister, and also his mother had died. As they had also found his sister not all too far away from their mother, as I was sure they must have been together. Now it was that he was alone, and I felt bad for him.
But it was good to see that he seemed to be happy about some thing for once how ever. I felt like I wanted to tell him about how I kind of felt the same way as he did about things. But perhaps he was right on the fact that he had told me that he did not want to hear it.
As he had told me that it was nothing against me, as it was simply the fact that he wanted to move on from that all, never the less. As I knew that he just wanted to do some thing with his life at this point. Hence why it was that he was coming with me and Jordan and Sasha, out in to the wild.
I was a little bit excited about it all my self, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As perhaps Phillip had a good point on the fact that it was that he had said that he did not want to think on any of it. I was feeling a lot better as to the fact that I was not thinking about Lilly, and all of the other people I had lost.
I kind of gulped a little bit heavily to my self, all at once, as in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to nod to them all, all at the exact same time as well, as I could see that every one was in fact looking right on over to me right at this very moment in time too. It was clear to me that right at this very moment in time as well. That it was that they were in fact waiting for me to speak.
Of course, it did in fact make sense as to just why that was in fact the case, and as to just why it was that they were in fact waiting on me of course. I knew that it was that it was in fact my place that it was that I was trying to take them to, at that. As I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
I was a little bit scared of fucking every thing up, such as it was that it kind of felt like I always managed to do. As that was why it was that I had told Chester to take my brother with his friend over to Kim's for the night. I did not want to fuck every thing up with my brother, and for him to see me as some thing different, at that.
I was a little bit scared as to Sasha as well, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. I knew for a fact that what so ever, I was not at all scared about my friends, as I knew that I had done some stupid shit with them, and around them, at that. I knew that things were going to be fine with them, at that, never the less.
In the end, I just kind of let out a little bit of a soft and a little bit of a gentle sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus on the group that was with me right now. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to speak up to all of them, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a slight bit more time, all at once, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of that, and I got my mind and my focus on the fact that I saw that they were in fact all beginning to start to nod back to me all of the sudden, at that. As it was clear to me that right at this very moment in time too, that it was that they were in fact letting me know that they were in fact paying their full attention as to just what it was that I was about to say to them, at that.
I did in fact kind of feel a whole lot better as to that, all at once, as soon as it was that I had in fact just began to start to realize that. I of course then did go right on ahead, and I began to start to all of the sudden, all at once, speak to them all, all the exact same time as well, at that. I knew that it was that they were all beginning to start to go right on ahead, and they were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I had to say to them all, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... I think it's time for us to head off... As long as every one is okay with that... We've still got to get up early tomorrow..." I said to them all, as it was in fact a little bit of a harsh reminder, all at the exact same time too, that as much as it was that I was sure that every one did in fact want to party hard tonight.
We still needed to be up early in the morning, so that it was that we could get a good start on our journey, all at the exact same time too. I knew that it was that I did in fact need to have to go a far ways ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I kind of just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at once.
I kind of just seemed to continue to stand there, and I seemed to just continue to stare at every one for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to see that every one had in fact began to start to nod in a little bit of a response, as it was in fact a friendly reminder as to just what it was that was in fact going on, at that.
It was still not enough to destroy the mood that was in fact in the air right at this very moment in time too, at the very least, as I kind of felt a little bit better due to that being the case, none the less, as well. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact all of the sudden begin to start to hear the voice of Jordan, all at once, as it was that he had in fact just began to start to speak to me, all at once.
I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there, and I seemed to just continue to stare at him for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was of course until it was that I had in fact began to start to see that he was in fact trying to get my attention on to him right now, at that. Which I felt like I was too stupid to notice as such a thing like that at first.
I kind of just seemed to blink my eyes a few times, all at once. As in the end, I did in fact just sort of kind of wake my self up a bit. I then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on ahead over to my old friend, all at once. As it was in fact now clear to him that it was that I was in fact beginning to start to pay my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even had to say to me right at this very moment in time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stare right in to the eyes of my friend for just a slight bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, he then did in fact just seem to continue to speak to me, all at the exact same time too, at the very least. As it was that it was clear that I was not the only one that was here that was in fact beginning to start to go right on ahead and listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even had to say to me right at this very moment in time any ways, at that, never the less, once again.
"Alright... Let's just get this show on the road then... I got the drinks..." He said, as he had a big smile on his face as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had even said to me, at that. As I kind of wanted to smile back at him, such as it was that it was clear that every one else was in fact doing right at this very moment in time too.
I just was not all too sure if it was that it was in fact a good thing as to just what it was that he had in fact said, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that when it was that Jordan had brought up that fact, I had kind of been against as to just what it was that he had said. But it was clear that every one else was in fact going to try to peer pressure me in to doing as such a thing as that, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. As it was one thing that it was that Christian had told me to never do. As he had said it was some thing he had in fact always regretted that he had in fact started, all at the exact same time too.
But it also kind of felt like there was in fact some sort of voice that was in fact in my head right at this very moment in time too, that was in fact telling me that there was no harm in the fact that it was that I should in fact at least try one drink, at that. I kind of felt a little bit sick as to the fact that there was in fact some thing telling me that, all at the exact same time too, as well.
I just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground for just a little bit of some time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden see that all at once. That it was clear to me that some one else was in fact beginning to start to speak up all of the sudden, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just began to start to notice as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head over to just who it was. As it was of course Phillip who was in fact beginning to start to step up and speak this time, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact begin to start to look at him right in to his eyes. That was when I then began to start to notice that he was not just speaking to me at all right now. But it was clear to me that he was in fact speaking to each and every single one of us that were in fact with him at the park right now.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as clean as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. In the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact just seemed to be thinking on long before now.
I then did in fact just begin to start to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time as well, as in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead. I of course did in fact begin to start to nod back to Phillip all at once, even though it was clear to me that he did not at all have his eyes on me right now. As he just seemed to have his eyes on Sasha for some odd reason or another.
I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that was in fact even going on at first, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was of course until it was that I had in fact just began to start to go right on ahead, and I had in fact just began to start to continue to hear his voice, as it was that he was in fact still speaking to all of us, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Well I guess I will take the lead for every one, if that is okay..." He said to us all, as I saw that he did in fact just seem to get his eyes off of Sasha, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of felt like I was simply just over thinking as to just what it was that he had even just said, as it was clear that he had simply just said that to every one that was in fact even here with us all, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just began to start to calm my self down a little, all at once, that was when I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. I then did in fact begin to start to see that every one was in fact beginning to start to nod to him as a little bit of a response back to him, all at the exact same time too. Which it was that I did in fact begin to start to do as well as every one else was in fact doing right now, too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to see that Phillip was in fact beginning to start to take the lead for us all, all at once. As I kind of felt like if that was in fact a bad idea or not, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that he for sure was not going to be able to take the lead for us whilst it was that we were going to be out of the gates, and the walls, all at the exact same time as well.
I felt like I should say some thing about it to Jordan, all at the exact same time too, as I began to open up my mouth a little bit, as soon as it was that I had in fact began to start to look over to him, all at once. As it was that I was in fact about to go right on ahead, and I was in fact about to go right on ahead and speak to him, all at once.
That was when I just seemed to see that Jordan seemed to be acting completely calm, and he seemed to be acting completely fine right now. As I wondered if it was that I should in fact be feeling the exact same way as it was that he did in fact just seem to be feeling right now.
It seemed to be okay for him as to just what it was that was in fact going on right at this very moment in time too, none the less. So perhaps it should in fact be fine for me as well, as in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact just seemed to be thinking on long before now, never the less, all at once.
I kind of just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, as in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden, as well. As I did in fact just seem to calm my self down a little bit, at the very least.
I felt like I was just over thinking every thing right at this very moment in time too, as I felt like it was probably for the best that I just enjoyed the night with my friends, at that. As I knew that not every single night of my life was going to be as fun as this was. I knew that at some point I had to enjoy at least what it was that felt like was in fact left of this world, all at the exact same time too, once again.
I just kind of seemed to continue to stare ahead of me for a little bit more time, all at once. That was until I then did in fact begin to start to realize that all at once. That it was that it was clear to me that right at this very moment in time too, that every one was in fact getting a fair distance ahead of me, at that, never the less. I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I could in the mean time, all at once. I then did in fact begin to start to speed up to catch up to them, all at once.