Chapter 24: Caught

I woke up, as it was nice to see that it was that Phillip was not in the same room as me this morning. As it was clear that it was the morning of course, as I could see the sun light creeping through the cracks of the door. Which made it clear to me that now it was time to wake up.
Of course, if it was that we wanted to catch Christian today. And if it was that we did in fact want to find him, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that once we were done with that, than we could in fact actually start with the real training for Phillip and Sasha, all at the exact same time too.
I suppose that they had learned a lot whilst it was that they were out here so far. But it was a bit hard to teach them some more stuff. When the stuff that we had to teach them, we simply could not, due to the fact that we were in fact on a mission to find my old mentor of course, at that.
I had a bad feeling about this, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I knew that it was that Shannon had in fact told us that he had come this way. As he was trying to figure out if this was where it was that the group that had attacked us might be living near.
I kind of gulped at the thoughts of that, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that every one that was with us in our own group right now. Was angry at them for at least some thing, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew that for one thing my self, I was upset about them killing Lilly, and taking my sister, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that for another thing, all at the exact same time as well. I knew that it was that Sasha was upset about them killing her best friend. As she had told me in full graphic detail as to just what it was that she had to witness in front of her own eyes. As it kind of made me sick to even think about it my self, at that.
Then there was Phillip who had lost both of his parents to them, all at the exact same time too. As I was scared as to just what he was going to do mostly, as he had been acting quite a bit strange as of late. And that he had been the one that had really pushed this mission in the very first place any ways, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to think on that for just a few moments longer, I just then did in fact begin to start to think on Jordan. And as to just why it was that Jordan might be upset, and angry at them. As I was fairly certain that the group that we were looking for, was in fact the one that had taken his mother. And it had been over a year, and she still had not been found at this point.
I kind of shivered at those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to begin to start to think on just why it was that Chester might in fact be upset with them. As I remember that he had told me that his mother was gone now.
But the main thing was how I had found him, and the guilty state that he had been in. As he had told me that he had left his sister whilst the attack had begun. As he had been taking her to the store, and he had been too scared to look for his little sister that was just about my brothers age.
I kind of shivered, as I thought on to just what it was that I would have done if I was in fact same situation and Liam had been in trouble. As I was lucky to still have my brother, if I was not going to lie to my self either. As I knew that it was, all at the exact same time too. That he had been there when it was that Lilly had been killed.
I knew that it was that my brother had suffered his own amount of trauma through out all of this, such as it was that we all had. As I kind of just seemed to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once. As I kind of felt like now, that it was not really the time for me to even be thinking on those kind of thoughts in the very first place any ways, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That was when I then did in fact just seem to start to hear some ruffling around some blankets right beside me. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over to just who it was.
As it was of course none other than my girl Sasha, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I saw that she her self had in fact just woken up, all at the exact same time too. As I then saw it was that she did in fact begin to start to open her eyes right on over towards me, all at once.
As soon as it was that she had in fact just so happened to have done as such a thing like that. I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was that she did in fact begin to start to crack a little bit of a smile on her face all of the sudden, at that. As it was that she looked very worn out, but it was clear that she was happy to see that it was that I was by her side.
It kind of just made me feel a little bit better on the in side my self, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a smooth, and a bit of a calm sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at once, at that. As Sasha just then did in fact begin to start to suddenly begin to start to speak to me.
As soon as it was that she had in fact just then began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too, at that. I then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards her. As I let her know that it was, that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me just now, in the very first place any ways, never the less.
As it was that she had in fact just so happened to have seen me do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when she just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak on over towards me. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact even feel like she even needed to say in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Well! Happy birthday Ben!" She said to me, as I saw that she did in fact just now seem to have a very big smile on her face as soon as it was that she had in fact just said as to just what it was that she had even said to me. As my eyes just seemed to grow a little bit wide as to just what it was that she had even said to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact crack another smile right back on over towards her.
As I had completely forgot that today was in fact my birthday, just as soon as it was that I had woke up. As that was just how much it was that it felt like it had not mattered to me, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was that none of my birthdays in the last few years had really mattered to me all that much what so ever. Ever since it was that I had in fact lost the both of my parents, never the less.
As I kind of shivered as the fact that it was that I had in fact just so happened to think on those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to calm my self down all of the sudden, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to remember my last birthday, as that had been some what special, never the less.
Though, I knew that it was that every single person's 14th birthday in the community was in fact some thing special, all at the exact same time too, at that. So I felt like I should not be all that happy and excited about that. As I knew that today was not going to be a special day for me what so ever.
I knew that I was not going to get a big and a nice meal, and a nice birthday cake as well as some presents. As I knew that it was, all at the exact same time too, at that. That I was in fact just simply going to be looking for my mentor, as that was not a good thing to me what so ever, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As I knew that I really did care about him, even as many times as it was that he had told me that I should not.
I kind of just let out quite a bit of a rough and a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once. As I knew that it was that I was in fact kind of just ruining the moment right now, at that. As I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact just so happened to be thinking on long before now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just so happened to have thought on all of that for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over towards Sasha, at that. As I let her know that I was in fact about to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to her just now, at that.
As soon as it was that she had in fact just so happened to have seen me do as such a thing over towards her. She just then at first, did in fact just seem to blink her eyes a few times. As in the end, she just then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over towards me, at that. As I knew that it was that she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what it was that I had in fact feel like I had to say on over towards her, at that.
I knew that it was that she had only meant well, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I felt so off right now, at that. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could. At least as best as I felt like I could for the mean time, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just so happened to have seemed to have begun to start to calm my self down all of the sudden, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards her. As I knew that it was, that she was in fact just now beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards her in the very first place any ways, never the less, all at once.
"Thank you Sasha... But this is just another normal day for me... We have to keep our focus on looking for Christian..." I said to her, as I looked at her right in to her eyes, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just said as to just what it was that I had even said to her, of course. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time.
As I saw that it was that she did in fact just seem to start to dip her head a little bit low to the ground, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just said as to just what it was that I had even said to her, all at once. As I kind of felt a little bit bad about it, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As I knew that I had more or less just kind of ruined the mood that it was that was in the air, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. As I saw that her smile was gone, as she just then did in fact just seem to stare at the ground.
I did my best to try to not feel bad about it, as I felt like I was acting just as if it was that Christian had in fact been acting, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of that other stuff, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to suddenly just breathe in a little bit to my self.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to stare down at the ground for just a little bit more of some time, all at once, at that. That was when she just then in the end, all at the exact same time too, at that. She then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden just lift her head back up to me. And she just then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over towards me, all at once.
As it was clear that it was that she was in fact letting me know that she was in fact about to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak on over towards me, all at once. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see her do as such a thing like that. I continued to just seem to look at her right in to her eyes, all at once. Before in the end, all at the exact same time too.
I then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards her, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was that she did in fact just so happen to blink her eyes a few times. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact just seen me do as such a thing like that. As it was clear that it was of course, that I had in fact let her know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see that it was that she had in fact just seemed to begin to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when she just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak on over towards me, all at once. As I of course, just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards me in the very first place any ways, all at once, at that.
"Alright... I suppose you are right... I am sure that every one is waiting on us already..." She said to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I saw that it was that she just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards me once again. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact even just said as to just what it was that she had even said to me of course, once again.
I kind of just did my best to just try to act as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to realize that she was in fact more than likely correct with what it was that she had in fact even just said to me. As I too then did in fact begin to start to join her on what it was that she was even doing just now, all at once.
As I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to pack up all of my sleeping stuff that it was that I had used last night. As I just then did in fact put it in my hikers bag, all at the exact same time too.
As just as soon as it was that we were all done with all of that, all at the exact same time too. Which had really not taken us all too long what so ever, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well.
And I just then did in fact begin to start to look at Sasha right in to her eyes, all at the exact same time too. As I made sure that it was that she was in fact ready, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see her nod right back on over towards me, just as soon as it was that she had in fact just so happened to have seemed to have realized that I was in fact looking right at her, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just so happened to have seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few moments time, all at once. As it was that I had really not got a full grasp on to just what it was that was even going on just now, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too. I did in fact blink my eyes at first, at that.
As I just then did in fact begin to start to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to suddenly continue to speak on over towards her, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew that it was of course, that she was in fact just now beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards her in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Alright... Let's get the day started..." I said to her, all at the exact same time too, as I nodded to her once again, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just said as to just what it was that I had even said to her. As I saw that it was, all at the exact same time too. That she just then did in fact just so happen to seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well.
And I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was that she did in fact just so happen to seem to have her eyes squinted on over to me for what ever reason or another. As I was not all too sure as to just why that would in fact be the case, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. But I felt like now was not the time time to be worried about some thing as simple as that, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact begin to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down, at that.
As I then did in fact just seem to start to take the lead for the both of us, as to just where it was that the closed and locked door was in fact at, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to srart to suddenly begin to open the door up. Shortly after it was that I had unlocked it, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few seconds more time. That was when  the door then did in fact just seem to start to begin to open, all at once, at that never the less. As I just then did in fact hold the door upon like a gentlemen, so that it was that Sasha could in fact go through, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
I saw that it was, all at the exact same time too, at that. That every one else as far as it was that I could tell, was in fact already awake, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I saw that it was that they were in fact at one of the tables, and that they were in fact just kind of waiting on me and Sasha, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to begin to notice them, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was that they too had in fact also just kind of began to start to notice me and Sasha, all at once. As it was clear that it was that it was the case for us, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to see them all start to turn their head on over towards the both of us.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see them do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact hear the obnoxiously loud voice of Chester, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to yell on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. For what ever reason or another, I was not all too sure as to just why it was that it was in fact the case, all at once.
As I kind of just started to tilt my head on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to blink my eyes a few times on over towards him as well. As it was clear that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at once, at that.
"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to y-" he was saying, as he was suddenly just cut off from Jordan, who just then did in fact just seem to start to punch his arm to get him to stop, all at the exact same time as well. Which was a smart move on Jordans part, as I knew that it was that it was a terrible idea to be making that sort of noise whilst it was that we were on the out side of a big city, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that Chester had in fact just seemed to have noticed that it was that Jordan had in fact just so happened to have seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. He just then did in fact begin to start to turn his head on over towards him. As he looked at him with a not so happy look on his face, all at the exact same time too, as he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards him, all at once. "Hey! What the hell was that about?"
I kind of just seemed to roll my eyes on over towards the both of my friends, as I was sure that we were going to be fine, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to just continue to head right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to walk on over towards where it was that my group of friends were in fact sitting at, all at the exact same time too.
As I was surprised to see that it was that they already had a meal ready, as it was ready to be eaten, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that they had simply just been waiting on me and Sasha, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to crack a little bit of a smile as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have begun to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once.
As I could tell that it was not the best meal in the world, but it was all that it was that they could have done. As it was clear that they had put in the effort to at least try to make some thing special for me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of felt like I could not help but to smile at them, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that none of them seemed to be paying me any sort of attention on all right now. As it was clear to me that all of their eyes laid on Chester, all at the exact same time too. As for what ever reason or another I was not all too sure as to just why it was the case. That was of course, until I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Jordan, as it was that he just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards Chester.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I just seemed to have stood there and stared with my eyes wide, all at once, at that. As I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that Jordan did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards Chester, all at once.
As I just then did in fact begin to start to stand there, and I just seemed to stare for just a few moments more time, all at the exact same time too. As Jordan did in fact just seem to start to speak quietly towards Chester. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Jordan did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards Chester, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
"You idiot! You are going to get us caught!"