Chapter 15: Safer There

We had ran in to some hiccups so far in the day. As we simply had to take another path, which really sucked. As it was about 5 miles out of the way, and it would be a completely different path than we had planned to get on over to the city, at that.
I kind of felt a little bit off due to that of course, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self all of the sudden, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead all of the sudden, at that.
And I looked on over towards Jordan, as it was starting to get a little bit dark out of course. And I knew that he was looking at the map, as it was clear to me right now. That he was in fact looking for a safe place for us to stay the night. That we could get to in the next hour or so of course.
I kind of felt a little bit off, as we were in fact on a fairly big high way right now, never the less. As that was of course due to the fact that we had to switch roads of course. As we had ran in to quite a very big heard of the dead, as it had to be several hundred of them, none the less.
As we had to back track to find the high way that we could go on. Which I kind of felt like was even more dangerous none the less. As I felt like there was going to be even more of the dead. Which might mean even more heards, as well as bigger ones, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, much to my surprise, that actually had not really seemed to be all too bad of the case. As most of the dead were too busy heading across the sun to even notice us, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I had in fact kind of just seemed to calm my self down a little bit, all at the exact same time too, at that.
That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Chester this time, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he was in fact trying to step up to the rest of the group, at that. As I kind of course, did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards him, as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. I noticed that it was that he was in fact speaking to Jordan right now, at that. As I saw that he had his eyes on him right now, of course. Which did in fact make sense I suppose, as he was in fact the leader of this mission of course.
I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to suddenly nod towards him. As for my self at the very least, I was in fact letting him know that he did in fact have my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even had to say right now.
How ever, I knew that it was mainly Jordan that he was trying to make sure that did in fact have his attention on to him right now. As I noticed that luckily enough for Chester, all at the exact same time as well. That Jordan then did in fact just seem to start to lift his head up all of the sudden, at that. And he too did in fact just begin to start to nod on over towards him. Letting him know the same thing that it was that I had just let him know.
After all of that was in fact said and done all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to hear the voice of Chester. As it was that he just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead and speak to Jordan, all at the exact same time too. As I of course just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Chester even had to say towards him, all at the exact same time too.
"There is a gas station a mile ahead of us... We can just stop there and sleep in the bath rooms for the night..." He said on over towards Jordan, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was that he was in fact pointing on over towards the sign that did in fact clearly say, all at the exact same time too. That it was that there was in fact a gas station just about a mile ahead of us, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of felt like Chester might be right with just what it was that he had in fact even just said, at that. As I kind of felt like if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. That I always felt the most safe when it was that I was in fact sleeping in a gas station bathroom with the doors locked, never the less.
Even if it was that it did in fact smell like shit, and it was in fact disgusting in those places. There really was not all too many places that we could sleep that would not be like that, all at the exact same time too, sadly. As I knew that it was in fact the simple fact of the matter, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact kind of just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact kind of just seemed to stare at the sign for just a little bit more time. I was half expecting that it was that either Sasha, or Phillip were about to go right up on ahead, and that one of them were going to complain about that, all at the exact same time too. As they all knew that it was that it was not going to be like sleeping in their own warm beds during the night, at that.
But luckily enough for day 2, it had in fact seemed like they had in fact learned from the first night, never the less, at that. As it was that I had in fact noticed that it was in fact of course, that the both of them just seemed to stay silent with their mouths shut, all at the exact same time too. Which I was in fact thankful for, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of began to start to think on that for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. That was just when I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Jordan, at that. As it was that it was clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to step up and speak back on just what it was that Chester had in fact said to him, none the less, once again.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just then did in fact begin to start to realize that it was in fact the case. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to look on over to Jordan, at that. As I did in fact have my eyes a bit wide as it was that I had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing like that. As it was clear to me that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he was even about to go on ahead and say on over towards Chester, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to hear him continue to speak to Chester. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say towards him, at that.
"That sounds like a great idea Chester... I will think on where we will go tomorrow once we know we are safe..." Jordan said to Chester, all at the exact same time too. As I at first kind of felt like he was in fact being a little bit sarcastic with what it was that he had said towards him. As I know that Chester did not make the best of choices a lot of the time.
But as it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to stare at Jordan right in to his eyes for just a few seconds, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that it was of course. That he did in fact seem to have quite a bit of a serious look on his face right now.
As it was clear to me that he had in fact actually just seemed to agree with just what it was that Chester had in fact even just said to him for once. I kind of felt a little bit off about it all, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self, never the less. As I kind of just shivered a little bit to my self all at the exact same time too.
As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead all at once, at that. And I too then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards the both of them as a little a response. As it was clear that I was letting the both of them know that I did in fact agree with just what it was that they had said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to see that all at the exact same time too. That Jordan then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And he then did in fact put the map back in to his bag, all at once, at that.
As just as it was that he had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to see that all at the exact same time too, all at once. That Jordan then did in fact once again begin to start to take the lead for the of the group, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As we just then did in fact begin to start to continue to hit the road on towards where it was that the gas station was even going to be at, all at the exact same time too, at that. As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that. Just as it was that every one else was doing, all at the exact same time too.
That was when I noticed that it was that I did in fact just seem to start to walk past Sasha. Who it was that I just then did in fact seem to notice that all of the sudden of course. That it was that she just seemed to be standing still, at that. As she did in fact seem to have a bit of a blank look on her face for some odd reason or another.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice that it was in fact the case never the less, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I too then did in fact seem to start to stop my self at that. As I kind of just began to start to tilt my head on over towards her, as soon as it was that I had in fact noticed her doing as such a thing like that all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at her, as I saw that she did in fact have her head a little bit low to the ground right now, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact begin to start to step up and speak to her, at that. As I was in fact trying to get her focus on to just what it was that was going on right now. And I was in fact trying to get her to come with us right now.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that it was of course, at that. That she just then did in fact seem to start to lift her head up on over towards me, at that. And she just then did in fact begin to start to nod on over towards me. Clearly letting me know that she did in fact have her full attention on to just what ever it was that I was about to say to her all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice that it was that she had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to speak towards her. As I knew that it was of course, that she was in fact just seeming to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her right now.
"Come on Sasha... We need to hurry up and get to the gas station before it gets too dark..." I said on over towards her, all at once, at that. As I kind of just then did in fact seem to have my eyes on her, all at the exact same time too. As soon as it was that I had in fact even just said as to what it was that I had even said to her all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to stand there and stare at her for just a few seconds longer, all at the exact same time too. I noticed that it was that he did in fact have her eyes wide, at that. As I was not all too sure as to just as to the fact as if she had in fact even heard as to a single word as to just what it was that I had even just said to her, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to stand there, all at once, at that. And I had in fact just kind of seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact seem to just start to dip my own head a little bit low to the ground.
As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that she might even be thinking on right now. But what ever it was that it might be, I was fairly certain that it could not be any thing that seemed to be good what so ever, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I kind of just seemed to start to continue to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to calm my self down, all at once, at that. As I saw that Sasha did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And she just then did in fact seem to start to nod to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was her clearly letting me know that not only had she heard as to just what it was that I had even said to her, never the less. But it was clear to me right now, that she just then did in fact seem to be letting me know of course. That she was in fact going to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see her do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over towards her, as well. As it was clear that I was in fact letting her know that I did in fact have my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact have to say to me right now.
As soon as it was that she had in fact just seemed to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to hear her continue to speak towards me, all at once. As I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say towards me, all at once, at that.
"Yes... You are right... I'm sorry... I just didn't think it was going to be this bad out here... I... I don't know what I was thinking to be honest..." She said to me, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of felt like for just a split second. That I kind of wanted to feel a little bit bad for her, at that.
But I knew right away that now was not the time for me to be acting that kind of way right now, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew that we were wasting enough time as it was. And I had told her several times, that it was going to be worse that it was that she could possibly imagine, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that she was more thinking about the way that the world was right now. Rather than it be that there was the dead all around us. Clearly enough to me, as she just seemed to be perfectly fine with the fact that she was just standing still right now. And that she was not seeming to pay attention at all to the dead that were all around us right now, at that.
I kind of just rolled my eyes a little bit to my self at first, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I knew that I really just needed to wake her up right at this very moment in time too. As I knew that if it was that she wanted to talk to me about it all, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to lose my patience with her, all at once, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to start to squint my eyes on over towards her, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to speak up to her in a not so happy tone of voice, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to her now that I was not all too happy as to just what it was that was going on right now, at that. As I kind of felt like I was acting like Christian right now, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once. As Sasha noticed it, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I saw that she did in fact have her head a little bit low to the ground, all at once. As it was clear to me now that at the very least. That she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what ever it was that I felt like I even needed to say to her right now, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize that it was in fact the case, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and continue to speak to her. In a bit of a more calm voice, at the end, all at once. As I knew that it was that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I even felt like I had to say to her all of the sudden, at that.
"Yeah... Well it's only going to get worse if you just stand there... Now please just come with us to the gas station, it is way safer there..."