𝟒. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐈𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐞

-

-

Back to Amelia's POV

After picking Miles up from the set in Boston, I take him back to my home in Cambridge MA. I make him a little dessert because we both already had dinner, and talk to him about his day. "It was amazing, really! The actors are so nice, especially Chris Evans, you'd like him! He's so kind, so generous and welcoming! I can't wait to start working with them all tomorrow!" Miles cheers, making me laugh.

"I'm so glad you had a good time, that makes the nerves go down a bit, right?" I ask, before taking a bite of the caramel cheesecake I made for dessert. "Oh yeah, definitely. I really can't wait to spend three months on set with those people and- oh my God, can you make us a pie or a cake soon? Just do I leave a good impression, you know?" he asks, and I laugh again.

"Sure thing, sweetie. Just tell me what they like and I'll make it for you. Now finish your cheesecake, you shouldn't go to bed too late. You have to get up early tomorrow, I'll give you a ride again but don't be late, okay?" I ask, and he jokingly rolls his eyes. "Thank you for everything, Am. I love you" he says, kissing my cheek and walking away. "I love you too!" I giggle, watching him run up the stairs.

__________

Instagram story of @milespierce

__________

I do our dishes real quick, and think about what Emily said to me today. I know that I shouldn't think about it, but my feelings are bothering me. I really don't want to date, but the idea of ending up all alone with no kids, is something I pretty much hate. I've always wanted a family, but ever since I finally broke up with my ex-boyfriend about 7 years ago, I never dated.

I just don't date, you know? Dating sucks, boys mostly suck and boy brains completely suck. My ex-boyfriend was an asshole, which is why I lost all of my faith and hope for the future. Let's just say that not very happy things happened in our relationship, and I don't want to go through that shit again.

-

-

- Time Skip, Two Weeks Later -

Miles has been working with all the actors and actresses on set of the movie Knives Out for two weeks now, and he's been having an amazing time. He tells me about his day every time I pick him up in Boston, and I completely love it. He's so enthusiastic about it, and he's doing an amazing job! I'm so proud of him, and so damn happy for him too.

I wake up early in the morning, and go for a quick run. Afterwards, I get back home, take a shower and make my way downstairs to make me and Miles some breakfast. "Goodmorning sis!" I hear, coming from behind me as I'm making the plates. "Hey sweetie, ready for today?" I ask as Miles kisses my cheek before sitting down on the little couch at the little table in the kitchen.