𝟏𝟔. 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐍𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬

When the movie ends, I look at my phone for a second and see that it's already 1.30am. Chris is kind of holding me at thid point, and I'm kind of cuddled up against him. "My God, do you know what time it is?" I ask, giggling as I look up at him. "I don't, do you?" he jokingly asks, smiling bright at me as he caresses my arm with his fingers.

"Its 1.30am" I giggle, and he raises his eyebrows. "Wow, time went by pretty fast!" he chuckles, so I laugh with him as I nod my head. "Hey um, you look pretty tired. Maybe you shouldn't drive home right now, I don't want you to be in an accident or something because you're too tired" I add, frowning a little as I run my hand through his hair once after sitting up straight.

"Right, yeah, but uh... I'll be fine, I can stay awake" he chuckles again, but I shake my head. "I have a guest room, you know? You can stay in there, and I know you don't have your things with you but I do have this hoodie you can sleep in" I suggest, making Chris smile.

"Are you sure?" he asks, switching his eyes from mine to my lips and back up again, over and over again. "Ofcourse, come on. Let's go get some sleep" I reply, standing up from the couch. We clean everything up a little, and I take him to the guest room.

"Here you go, and here you go" I say, taking off the hoodie and handing it over. "Thanks! Hey uh, where do you want Dodger?" he asks, making me smile. "Wherever you want him, I'm sure he can get a comfortable space on the bed with you. Also, I might need that hoodie back tomorrow because, you know... It's gonna be hard to say goodbye to it now. And it'll smell like you, that's a plus" I giggle in reply, and Chris laughs with me.

"Alright, well, thank you! And yeah, you'll get it back! Thanks for saying yes to everything today, I had the best time with you" he says, taking my hand. "Me too, and thank you for this whole day. Go get some sleep now, I'll have breakfast ready at 9.30am tomorrow" I add, so he nods his head and pulls me in for a hug.

We hug for a few seconds, smiling and giggling before we say goodnight. I walk over to my own room, take off my clothes and put on my pajamas. I rest did have an amazing time with Chris today, it was unbelievable. He manages to make me smile every second I spend with him, and he planned the most amazing things! I can't wait to spend another day like this with him soon, maybe even a lot more if these days.

After a while of thinking about the day, I fall asleep. I wake up again the next morning, take a shower, get dressed and make my way downstairs. I start working on the pancakes for breakfast, and make an Instagram story about it after making two plates.

__________

Instagram story of @ameliarose

__________

I put my phone down again afterwards, and look at the stairs as soon as I hear someone walking down. "Hey, goodmorning beautiful!" Chris happily says, immediately walking up to me with Dodger following him, and pulling me in for a tight hug which makes me laugh. "Goodmorning to you too, handsome" I giggle, hugging him as well and rubbing his back.