𝟑𝟎. '𝐃𝐨 𝐈𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧'

My mom and I hand the hot chocolate filled mugs out to everyone, and sit down on the couch ourselves too. "Hey uh, guys? I actually um... I-I wrote a song a few weeks ago, and I just finished it last night. It's about a sort of love story that's starting and growing between two people who are close to me and it kind of switches from her point of view to his I guess, but it's mostly his so... Wanna hear it?" Miles suddenly says, making us all smile and cheer for him.

He stands up, grabs a chair from the kitchen table and runs upstairs real quick to get his guitar. "Okay guys, so the song is called 'Do It All Again'! I really hope you guys like it, just remember that this is about a growing love between two people" Miles says, before he starts playing the song.

"I know you're nervous
But I won't let you fall
We weren't perfect
But you were worth it all
If it were my call, I'd do it all again
I'd do it all again"

Miles plays us the whole song, and it's truly beautiful. The chorus makes me think of Chris a little, but in pretty curious who Miles wrote this song about! He also tells us that he's going to record and EP soon, in a real studio. He wants to publish it too, I can't wait for that to happen!

He asked Sierra to take his pictures for when he finishes the EP, so she obviously said yes to that. She loves photography, and she's damn good at it too. "Now that we're talking about pictures... Am, can I take some of you? I had a few ideas and since you're here right now, wanna do it?" Sierra asks, making me smile.

"Sure, yeah" I giggle, so she takes me upstairs and takes some pictures of me after putting some make up on my face. "All done, thank you! I'll send them to you soon, they're gorgeous!" she cheers, giving me a hug as I laugh. I take the make up off again, put Chris' hoodie back on and get downstairs.

Sierra sends the pictures to me pretty fast, and they turned out to be pretty cool! I sit down on the couch, and Hunter sits down against me. He cuddles up while we watch a movie, and I check my phone once he falls asleep.

__________

|text message|
|Chris|

Chris
Hey baby, how's your day?

Chris
I miss you a little extra today,
I don't know why

Me
Aw hey Chrissy

Me
I miss you too, only two more
weeks till I'm back in
Massachusetts 🫶

Chris
Yeah, I know but it's already been
two weeks

Chris
I just miss you so much

Chris
I don't know what's going on
with me today😂

Me
We just FaceTimed this
morning but we can FaceTime
again later if you want to?

Me
I can call you after dinner
tonight?

Me
I would call you know but
here's a toddler sleeping against
me so it's gonna be hard to
stand up

Chris
First of all, yes please

Chris
Second, ahh really?

Chris
That's cute, I think I saw that
kid on Miles' Instagram, no?

Me
Yess I think so! He's my sister's
son

Me
He's cute, you'd like him