𝟑𝟕. 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞

I make my way to the exit of the mall, but I get stopped by a little sound coming from the animal shelter. I look to my side, and see the cutest little puppy looking at me, standing up against the window. I look back at the puppy, and it starts to jump up against the window. "Aren't you a cutie" I silently giggle to myself, putting my bag down and kneeling down. The puppy wiggles it's tail, and starts to sort of dance around. Oh no, I'm falling in love!

After looking at the happy little puppy who keeps looking at me and following me when I try to stand up, I take a deep breath and make a big decision. I've wanted this for years, and thanks to Chris, I know that I'm able to. I walk into the animal shelter, and ask about the little puppy. It's a boy, without a name.

He was found on the side of the road, all alone in Italy. I can't believe that people actually get rid of cuties like this in such horrible ways, which makes the thought of adopting a rescue even more beautiful. I ask a little about him, and he's only two months old! It's a golden retriever pup, and yes, I'm taking him home.

I immediately take care of everything that needs to be taken care of, including buying the stuff he needs, until they ask me which name I'm giving him. I reply with the name "Stevie", for obvious reasons, take care of everything that needs to be taken care of. I fill everything in, make sure that Stevie has the best healthcare and get the things in my car first before taking Stevie with me.

"You're coming home with me, cutie" I giggle, while Stevie just keeps wiggling his little tail. I take him home, and get all of his stuff ready for him. I also buy everything he needs, from toys to places to slee and from food to leashes. I take everything to my car, and pick up Stevie after doing that. We make our way home while he immediately asks for cuddles again, and he seems to like it here!

I walk around the house and the backyard with Stevie, and enjoy watching him running through the backyard. It's safe for him here, there's nothing sharp and nothing he can go though or fall off. After a little while, I get him inside and he gets some sleep on my lap, completely cuddling up with me on the couch before I grab my phone.

__________

Instagram story of @ameliarose

__________

__________

|text message|
|Chris|

Me
Chrissy?

Chris
Hey baby!

Chris
Are you home yet?

Me
Yes, but...

Me
I did something...