𝟏𝟑. 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

-

-

Back to Amelia's POV

After having that coffee with Ana and Katherine somewhere in the back, I make my way to Miles' trailer with the pie in my hands. I knock on the door, open it up and see him jumping around like a 5 year old. "My God, what's going on in here?" I ask, also seeing Chris sitting on the couch with a huge smile on his face.

"Oh, hey Amsy! Nothing going on here, just two happy guys" Miles cheers, making me frown. "Any comments on that?" I ask, looking at Chris now. "Nope, just... Just two happy guys" he replies, lifting up his shoulders for a moment which makes me smile. "Okay then... Hey, are you ready for jury duty after the scenes?" I ask again, still looking at Chris.

"Yup, more than ready. I only have one scene to do today, so I'm practically free all afternoon" he happily repli3erddes, making me smile like he always does. After talking about the movie for a little while, Chris and Miles both have to go do a few scenes.

I watch them act, and realize again how much I'm going to love this movie. Chris is such a cute little puppy off set, but in this role, he's kind of an asshole. It's amazing that he can do that, he's really such a great actor for that! Once they're done, Miles has some drinks and lunch with the cast, except for Chris and me.

Chris takes me to his trailer, and let's me sit down on his couch. "Alright, ready for jury duty?" I ask, grabbing the pie I made. "Definitely ready, yup" he replies, making me laugh. I give him the piece I cut, on a plate, with a fork as well. "Oh wow, this already looks so good. What are the flavors?" he asks, looking at me as his eyes light up again.

"It's a lemon peach pie with apricot foam on top, I hope you like it" I tell, and he smiles at me. "Alright, here we go..." he jokingly says, making me laugh before he takes a bite. "Oh, God!" he let's out, almost moaning at the taste. It makes me laugh, but I must say that that moan gave me goosebumps for some reason.

"Fuck, that's good. That's really good, wow" he adds, closing his eyes and nodding his head. I slightly bite my lip, looking at him and breathing a little faster. His jaw is so perfect, even when he's chewing. His eyes are closed and his beautiful long lashes show perfectly, the little moan sounds that come out of him make me go crazy on the inside. He slowly opens his eyes again, and looks at me. I quickly cross my legs, trying to think of other things as he looks into my eyes.

"Yeah, you should definitely sell this one. It's amazing, really" Chris tells, making me smile. "I'm... I'm glad you like it" I add, and he smiles back at me. "You alright?" he ask, frowning a little and looking at my lips for a split second. "Yeah! Yeah, I'm good, I'm great!" I quickly reply, not wanting him to know the place my mind just went. You can't blame me, I haven't had sex in years okay!

We talk about the pie and the bakery for a little while longer, until he suddenly had to do one more scene, even though he actually already finished. I walk with him, giggling and smiling the whole time until we get there. I watch him do the scene while Miles gets ready to go home, and hug Chris goodbye when Miles is ready before driving back home.

-

-

Chris' POV

After hugging Amelia goodbye for today, I make my way to my trailer. I take Ransom's clothes off, and put on my own again. I really love playing the role of Ransom Drysdale, it's a challenge, but I like it. I grab all my things, say goodbye to the rest of the cast and crew, and walk up to the parking lot. It's been a short day on set, but thsts actually pretty nice!