49*

Chaeryeong's POV

"Of course, anything you want" she said and I then wrapped my arms around her neck

"I want you..." I said to her. She looks shocked but I just bit my lip seductively and she looked at me once again

"What do you want baby?" she asked me again

"You said I can get anything I want...." I started kissing her neck, becoming undeniably needy for her

"I want you Ryujin.... please?" I asked her and left a kiss on the side of her lip just to tease her.

"Fuck it" I heard her mutter and she immediately smashed her lips onto mine. Her lips felt so soft, I missed this pair of lips that made me go crazy every time. She was kissing me with so much passion as her hands landed on my waist. I was getting so needy for her that I was tugging on her blazer, wanting it to be removed from her hot damn body.

She noticed that I wanted it off so she removed her hands from my waist and then went off to remove her blazer. As soon as it was off she held my waist and brought me closer to her.

My breath hitched when I felt her length against my clothed pussy. She was already so hard. Did I do that to her?

"R-ryujin~" I moaned as I felt her friend down there poking me

"You're making me so hard baby, you're so fucking sexy" she groaned and trailed her kisses to my jawline, neck and collarbone.

Being so aroused and feeling myself getting wet, I started grinding on her. It felt so good that the bulge underneath my pussy was poking me. I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter by the minute.

I suddenly felt being lifted up as my breath started getting heavy. We parted away and I could see her eyes were full of love and lust. I knew I was gonna be safe around Ryujin, she was always gentle with me and now all I want is her.

She carried me to my room and gently pinned me against the door as she closed it. My legs and arms were wrapped around her tightly as her hands went to my thighs, holding me to prevent me from falling.

"I love you jagi" she muttered as she kisses the spot behind my ear, it made me a moaning mess.

"I-I love you too baby... ahh~" I was able to say back.

She started unbuttoning my blouse and discarded it on the floor. Her kisses trailed down to my breasts as my hand were tangled in her hair. As she was busy placing wet kisses on my skin, I continued to move my hops against her bulge, I was getting so needy.

"Ryujin please~" I whimpered

"What baby?" she asked me and her voice was low and husky, I feel like cumming just from her voice

"On the bed.... please, I want you" I begged and she carried me towards the bed and placed me down gently.

I immediately grabbed her by the neck and started kisses her passionately. I wanted her so much and wouldn't waste any time upon her.

I felt her hand going to my back and unclasping my bra. She threw it down to the floor and started sucking on my breasts. My breath hitched as she flicked her tongue against my nipple, sending a euphoric feeling in my body. I loved it so much, I fisted his hair with my fingers and drew her closer to me. I then heard the rain pouring, perfect. The sound of the rain outside and the moans I made just felt so different.