57

They finally landed on LA and Chaeryeong was so excited. When they got down from the plane, Chaeryeong can't wait to try the food they had at the country. It was her first time to be out of Asia honestly.

"Calm down jagi, we'll go to the places you want to but we have to go to the hotel first" Ryujin said as she was pulling her luggage.

"Hotel?" Chaeryeong asked and Ryujin nodded

As soon as they were out of the airport, there was a car that stopped in front of them.

"Go and get in jagi, I'll out our bags in the back" Ryujin said

"Are you sure?" Chaeryeong asked

"Mhm, go on" Ryujin said and Chaeryeong did as so. When she got in the car she was suddenly greeted by the driver

"Good day Ms. Lee, I'm Hongseok, Ryujin's friend" the guy said and Chaeryeong's eyes widened, she was surprised that Ryujin has friends in the US and it was even surprising that he was Korean.

"H-hi" Chaeryeong shyly greeted

Ryujin then got inside the car as well and then was greeted Hongseok as well.

"So where to go Ryujin?" Hongseok asked

"L'ERMITAGE Beverly Hills" Ryujin said and Hongseok nodded, Chaeryeong on the other hand was shocked once again. She can't believe that they're really going to Beverly hills, all she knows that it was super expensive there.

It took them a few minutes to reach the place and Chaeryeong's eyes were sparkling as she saw how wonderful it looked. The trees, the building and the whole area itself was beautiful.

They both got down and got their bags at the back

"Thank you Hongseok" Ryujin said and chuckled

"No worries, enjoy your vacation tho" he said and Ryujin nodded. Chaeryeong also thanked him and followed Ryujin going to the lobby.

"Good day Miss, may we help you?"

"Yes good morning, I want to check in, four nights and five days" Ryujin said and the lady at the desk lobby nodded. Of course Ryujin had to speak in english and Chaeryeong thought that Ryujin sounded cool and hot.

"What kind of suite do you want Miss?"

"What's the one with the most private area, I want that kind of suite" Ryujin said

"We have the L'ERMITAGE Suite miss, L'Ermitage is our most coveted private suite, with grand spaces that are singular among our accommodations and reflect the pinnacle of luxury. It includes a foyer with marble fireplace, a spacious lounge for groups, and a separate dining room for twelve.  The fully equipped kitchen includes Miele appliances and is perfect for group catering or a private chef. L'Ermitage Suite offers a powder room in addition to an onyx marble-clad bathroom and separate dressing room with ample storage. Unique to the Suite is the private screening room, personal office with fireplace, and individual spa treatment room. The Suite can be configured with one, two, or three bedrooms." the lady said and Ryujin nodded

"We'll get that Suite then" Ryujin said and the lady typed in on her computer.

Chaeryeong was starting to worry if it would be too expensive for the two of them.

"Baby" Chaeryeong whispered

"Yes jagi?" Ryujin asked and faced her

"Isn't it going to be too expensive?" Chaeryeong asked worriedly

"Jagi, don't worry about how it costs. I just want the both of us to have a private place so no one will bother us and I want us to be safe. Don't worry about it okay? I can pay as much as I have to especially when it's for the both of us" Ryujin said and kissed Chaeryeong's temple as she held her by the waist.

"That would be 30,000 dollars Miss" the lady said and Ryujin nodded.

(Yeah umm, that's like 39,570,000 south korean won. Wow, not expensive Ryujin)

"Okay, here's my card" Ryujin said and handed it to the lady. After getting done with the suite, they were now allowed to go there.

As soon as they reached the place Chaeryeong was shocked once again.

"Do you like it jagi?" Ryujin asked

"I... I love it. Thank you" Chaeryeong said softly and it made Ryujin chuckle. Chaeryeong hugged the older tightly and gave her a kiss on the cheek

"Go on and look around, I'll bring our things to our room" Ryujin said and Chaeryeong nodded with a smile. Chaeryeong went off to look around their suite as Ryujin brought their luggages.

Ryujin sighed happily and then went to find Chaeryeong around the suite. After a few minutes, she found the younger by the balcony, looking at the view outside.

Ryujin slowly went towards the younger and gently hugged her from behind. She rested her chin on the younger's shoulder as Chaeryeong caressed Ryujin's arms that was around her waist.

"I love it Ryujin, it looks so beautiful here" Chaeryeong said

"I'm glad you love it here, would you want to live here?" Ryujin asked but Chaeryeong's eyebrows furrowed. She did love the place as for vacation but she didn't considered living there.

"Hmm, not really, I'll still want to live in Korea. Where our close friends are" Chaeryeong said and Ryujin chuckled

"That sounds great jagi, as long as we're together" Ryujin said and kissed the back of Chaeryeong's neck.

"Should we go out to eat?" Ryujin suggested

"Yeah, we should try the food around here" Chaeryeong said excitedly

"Okay then, let's go get ready" Ryujin said and she and Chaeryeong went to their room to get changed.

They went to a lot of different places, took some pictures and of course ate a lot of food.

( I didn't made it too long coz it would be boring but yeah)