66

"Hurry up jagi, you're gonna be late on your graduation day" Ryujin said and chuckled as she was waiting for the younger downstairs.

They should have left five minutes ago but Chaeryeong was taking a little bit long. It wasn't a problem anyways since the ceremony will be starting in two hours still so they had a lot of time left to get ready.

"What time will you be arriving Ms. Shin?" her maid asked her

"I'm not sure but I'll text you guys right away if we'll be going here" Ryujin said and her maid nodded.

Later on, Chaeryeong went down the stairs in a nice black sleeveless dress. It made Ryujin's heart burst with joy seeing her girlfriend.

 It made Ryujin's heart burst with joy seeing her girlfriend

"How do I look?" Chaeryeong asked and did a little twirl.

"You look beautiful Ms. Chaeryeong" the maid said

"Thank you" Chaeryeong said with a smile

"So?" Chaeryeong asked as she looked at Ryujin. Ryujin now has a soft smile and held Chaeryeong's waist.

"You look stunning my darling, you always do" Ryujin said and pecked Chaeryeong's lips. It made Chaeryeong giggle and hug the older.

"We'll get going now" Ryujin said to their maid and the maid nodded and waved goodbye at them as the couple left the house.

Chaeryeong's academic regalia was in the car, she just didn't used it yet since they were just going to arrive in the school.

"I wore the necklace you gave me on our second anniversary" Chaeryeong said and held onto it and smiled.

"You did?" Ryujin asked, eyes focused on the road.

"Mhm, I like it a lot" Chaeryeong said and it made Ryujin smile. The older then held Chaeryeong's hand and intertwine it with hers. She kissed the back of it and Chaeryeong looked at her.

"I'm so proud of you baby, you finally finished college" Ryujin said

"It's for the both of us Ryu, I did it for the both of us" Chaeryeong said and Ryujin nodded

Chaeryeong also badly wanted to finish college not just for her or for her parents but also for Ryujin. Unfortunately, Ryujin wasn't able to finish college when she was young. She had to work in an early age for the reason that her dad was an alcoholic, her mom died when they were young and Ryujin had to take care of Yuna.

When she was able to work and earn some money, she started her own company which led her to be one of the most famous CEO's in the country.

Arriving at the school, Ryujin helped Chaeryeong down and helped her in wearing her regalia.

"I'm kind of nervous" Chaeryeong said worriedly.

"You'll do great, I know it. You've made it this far already baby, we can't turn back now" Ryujin said and both of them chuckled

"You're right, anyways, I'll go on and line up, the ceremony's starting soon" Chaeryeong said