56*

Chaeryeong's POV

Waking up, I felt undeniably hot, not because of the air but I felt Ryujin's length behind my ass. Yes, I know it's weird to feel that way especially after what happened a day ago but I was with Ryujin. She was different and I knew that she would always be careful with me, as long as I gave her permission she was willing to do it with me.

It's just been a few hours since the flight and reaching LA, there was still around ten more hours. I was so horny feeling her length against my ass, I can feel myself getting wet down there.

I turned to face her and she was fast asleep, she's a heavy sleeper most of the time. If only I could...

"Hmm, jagi why are you awake?" I was startled when she suddenly talked

"Is there something wrong?" she asked me and sat up.

"N-nothing, I'm kind of thirsty" I lied and gulped

"Ah really? I'll go get you some water then" she said and got off from the bed and went out of the room.

My mind was going crazy, so crazy. I was actually about to pounce on her and you know, just do it but then she woke up. My mind is going crazy by the second because she was wearing a white oversize shirt and grey sweatpants, GREY SWEATPANTS. Like literally out of all the clothes she had in her closet back home she chose to wear this. I was starting to sweat upon thinking of how we would make love again but it was interrupted when she went back in the room

"Here's your water jagi" she said and handed me the glass of water. I took it from her and chugged it all down. I was sweating a lot and I couldn't control my hormones when I saw her bulge, it was evident in her sweatpants.

"You're sweating, are you okay jagi? do you feel sick?" she asked me

"I-I'm fine, I'll use the bathroom" I said and quickly went off. I immediately locked the door. Good thing there was a bathroom inside the private room.

I was feeling so hot and I wanted some relief. I was too shy to ask Ryujin because what if she thinks I'm weird and all.

I stripped myself off of my clothes and then started touching myself. I was groping on my breasts and my other hand was down on my pussy. I started fingering myself to get some relief but I think I won't be able to do it on my own, I knew that Ryujin could only be the one to pleasure me so good.

I then started thinking of Ryujin on top of me, fucking me senseless and this caused me to moan softly.

"Oh Ryujin~" I moaned and threw my head back. How I wish she was really fucking me.

"Jagi? are you okay in there?" she asked and I couldn't help it at all. I needed her so bad.

I was all naked and I didn't want to be so weird so I grabbed the bathrobe that was in the bathroom and wore it, my pussy was dripping wet, seeking for pleasure.

I slowly opened the door and saw Ryujin looking at me worriedly.

"Are you okay?" she asked and I shook my head

"What is it jagi?" she asked and I slowly opened the door

"C-can you help me?" I asked and she looked at me up and down as I was wearing a silk bathrobe. She then looked at the side and saw that my clothes were all scattered on the bathroom floor.

"H-how...."

"I'm so sorry but I'm feeling so hot and horny Ryujin, I just want some relief and I couldn't stop my self" I said, almost tearing up

"It feels so painful already..." I added and she raised my chin so that I was looking at her.

"You know I'll only do it when you give me permission darling" she said and I looked into her eyes. I wanted her, I needed her so bad