65*

Chaeryeong's POV

Reaching the house, Ryujin immediately brought me up to our room and pinned me to the back of the door. She claimed my lips passionately as my hands were tangled in her hair once again.

I missed her touching me and making me feel so loved. I was happy that we can have our intimate sessions again, I just can't get enough of her.

As she kissed me hungrily, she removed my blazer, my top and my mini skirt as I helped her out of her polo and slacks. I felt myself getting wet again, I guess I was getting wet faster than before because we haven't been having sex for over a year already.

"Hmm, fuck baby you're so hot" she growled and nipped at the skin on my neck. I threw my head back to give her better access, allowing her to mark me all over. She then removed my undergarments, leaving me naked in front of her.

I wanted more, I wanted more of her.

"Baby~" I whimpered as she was busily sucking at my nipple.

"Hmm? what do you need darling?" she asked lowly. Fuck, her voice sounded so sexy it made me want to cum right away but I stopped myself from it.

"I need you~ I need you to fuck me baby, I miss your cock so much" I begged as I reached for her now hard cock. Sometimes when we weren't having intimate times I would notice her getting hard when I get out of the shower. I wanted to give her what she's been wanting and I was horny after all.

"You know what to say if you need me that bad darling" she said and licked my ear so slowly that it made me moan.

"A-ahh~ please Daddy, I need you in me" I begged, moving my hips forward to feel her length against my pussy.

She moved backward a little to removed her bra and her boxers. Her cock was so hard, it looked like it needed attention.

I pushed Ryujin to the bed, letting her sit down on the edge of it as I kneeled down to the floor and wrapped my hand around her throbbing length. I hear her groan and I smirked, knowing what I could do to make her cum immediately.

Without a warning, I put her cock in my mouth, sucking on it as I hear her moan. To tease her a bit, I started kissing the tip and licking around her long shaft. Didn't I mention to you guys that her cock was 11 inches? It was massive huge and it was a big turn on for me.

"S-stop teasing baby" I heard her whimper

I obliged and started bobbing my head up and down her shaft as I fundled with her balls. I felt her grip onto my hair, pushing me further until her tip was hitting the back of my throat.

"Fuck baby, you're mouth feels so good" she moaned and I fastened up my pace on bobbing my head, I could feel some precum alreadgy dripping and her cock was pulsing.

One last bobbed of my head and she came in my mouth. She squirted a lot and I guess she still had a lot of load in her to give me.

I released her cock with a loud pop and I heard her groan once again. I looked up at her, faining innocence and she just chuckled at me.

"Don't look at me like that darling, as if you didn't made me cum in your mouth" she said and got me off the floor.

"I knew you liked it" I said and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"I did, but now it's your turn" she said and laid me down on the bed. She then went down and gave a long lick on my slit. It made me arch my back and moan. She skilfully entered her tongue in my pussy, thrusting it in and out. I was already so wet and I think I could cum in just a few minutes.

She pulled out her tongue from my oussy and started sucking at my clit and pushing in two fingers in me, thrusting it in a pace that made my head in the clouds.

"O-oh yes~" I moaned and but my lower lip. She knew how to make me cum even without her huge cock in me.

She was sucking on my clit faster and thrusting her fingers in me faster as well. It made moan so loud, arching my back as she pinned my hips down to prevent me from moving to much. My hands were tangled in her hair again, pushing her head deeper.

"D-daddy~ I'm close!" I screamed as she was thrusting her fingers in a weirdly fast pace, curling it as she hit my g spot over and over again.

"Fuck, yes daddy! Keep going!" I screamed and with a last thrust of her fingers I cummed all over her mouth and hand. She licked up my juices, cleaning my pussy.

It was weird that I still feel so horny when she already made me cum in the office and then just right now. I felt myself getting wetter in a matter of seconds.

"You taste so sweet" she said and hovered on top of me. She kissed me, letting me taste myself.

"Baby~ I need your cock please~" I begged once again and she went to grab something from the drawer. As soon as she got the thing she handed it to me and I looked at her. A condom, she always wear a condom when she has sex with me.

"When can we start having sex raw? I want to feel you" I said and she looked down at me lovingly all of the sudden.

"Soon darling, just wait for a little while and you can finally have me raw okay?" she said and I nodded.

I opened the packet and put on the condom on her cock. I looked up at her once again and grabbed her face to kiss her. She kissed me back and I felt her aligning her cock in my entrance. Once she pushed it in, I moaned, feeling her in me again. I really missed her cock inside of me, it always makes me full.

She didn't hesitate to thrust in me in a fast pace, wanting me to reach my high.

"O-oh baby~" I whimpered, feeling myself getting close to cumming again. I could hear her groan above and she held my hand, intertwining it with hers and resting it above my head.

She thrusted deeper in me each time which made me moan, my voice was getting hoarse and my legs were getting weak. A few more thrusts and I felt the familiar knot in my stomach, I looked up at her and she looked down at me.

"I.... I love you" I breathily said

"I love you too baby" she said and with one last deep thrust of her cock, I came undone, screaming her name as I released. I felt so overwhelmed, three times, that was new for me to cum three times in a day. It made me breath heavily and my eyes were starting to flutter close from exhaustion.

"Are you okay baby?" I heard Ryujin asked and I opened my eyes to look at her. I smiled softly at her to reassure her and she smiled back and kissed my forehead.

She went down from the bed and she came back after a few minutes. I guess she removed the condom and threw it away. I then felt a cold cloth against my pussy, only to realize she was cleaning me up. I was always glad that Ryujin takes care of me after making love together.

When she was done, she put the cloth away to the laundry basket and went back to the bed beside me. She covered us with the duvet and brought me closer to her, I was exhausted already and she might've noticed that because she was caressing my back gently.

In the four years of our relationship, she never let me feel that I was alone, that she doesn't love me, not once she made me feel that way. She always made sure that I was fine even though she was busy at work. She would always call to check on me and if I wasn't able to answer her calls since I was asleep, she always asks her maids to check on me.

It's really crazy that I'm in a relationship with my boss but then, I wouldn't want to trade what we have to anything in the world. She was made for me and I was made for her.

"Goodnight my sweet baby, I'm just here when you need me" she whispered softly

"Goodnight too baby, thank you" I said and snuggled into the crook of her neck

Later on we drifted off to sleep....