Gone. Request

VOLUME 2 SPOILERS FOR SEASON 4! DONT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED VOLUME 1 AND 2!!!!

You're with Max, Steve, Lucas and Dustin at the graveyard. Max is reading a letter to Billy's grave. You're sat on the roof of Steve's car just chilling watching your girlfriend and making sure she's okay. She soon stands up and makes her way over to you all.

"You okay?" You ask.

"Oh I'm wonderful Y/n." She says, her voice changing completely.

You frown.

"What's with your voice?" You ask.

She jumps onto the roof of the car and you slip backwards off of it, banging your head on the concrete in the process. You lay and hold the back of your head.

"Oh did you get an owie? Oh what a shame."

She jumps down in front of you and grabs you. She turns into Vecna. Venca throws you against a tree and pins you there. In the real world, Steve, Dustin, Max and Lucas are trying to wake you up.

"Y/n wake up!" Lucas yells.

"What the hell is happening?!" Steve yells.

Max notices blood trickling down the back of your neck. She wipes her hand along the back of your neck.

"Shit she's bleeding!" Max says.

"Fuck." Dustin says.

Dustin goes to his radio.

"What do we do guys?!" He yells.

The plan backfired big time. This was supposed to be Max. But, you're not bothered. As long as she stays safe. They get your music playing and think that you're okay. But then you start floating. They all sit back.

"Y/n!"

And then you drop. Max rushes to you and holds you close to her while you try to catch your breath.

"We've got you. We've got you." Max says.

Months pass. You're all ready to face Vecna for the 'final time'.

You and Max will go upstairs and Erica and Lucas will wait outside for you.

"Y/n?" Max says.

You look at her.

"I love you. Just in case i cant say it again." Max says.

You place a soft kiss on her lips.

"I love you too."

You then hug Lucas.

"You'll be okay Y/n. Dont worry." Lucas says.

Then, you and Max go into the house. You both go upstairs. You sit down and Max stands next to you.

"Hey. So....uhm..... it's been a while my guy. I'm not gunna shy around it. You can come and get me. I'm tired of it all now Henry. Come get me. I mean it. I'm sat waiting for you." You say.

You stay quiet.

"I'm ready for you to come get me. Life just hasn't been right lately Henry. I dont wanna be here any more. Sometimes i think I'd just do it myself but I've been too scared too." You say.

"Is that how you really feel?" Max asks.

You look at her.

"Dude you're gunna blow the plan."

You stand up. She walks closer to you. You back off a little. She shoves you.

"You're selfish you know that?"

You smile a little.

"How you doing Henry? Why dont you come get me yourself? Stop using my girlfriend as a gateway to getting me."

Max drops.

"Here we go."

In the real world, Max is stood looking at you. Then, out of nowhere, she gets tackled to the ground. She lands on your headphones and they break.

"No no!"

She looks at who tackled her.

"Jason?!"

"What?! What you gunna do hmm?!"

"Fuck you!"

Max shoves Jason into a pole. They fight. And i mean really fight. Until Max completely flattens him. She looks at you. Your bones are snapping.

"NO! NO NO Y/N!"

And then, you drop. Max catches you and drops down, tears streaming down your face.

"Y/n. Y/N WAKE UP!"

You gasp and groan in pain. Blood pouring out of your eyes. Your arms snapped. Legs snapped.

"Y/n. Hey you're gunna be okay. LUCAS! ERICA!"

They run upstairs and their eyes widen.

"Call an ambulance! Or-or get someone!" She begs.

They run off.

"Max it hurts." You say.

"Hey. Hey you're gunna be okay."

"Max i-i ca-cant see." You say.

"You'll be okay. I promise. ERICA!"

She puts her head on yours.

"Max I'm not ready to go. I dont wanna die." You stress.

"I promise you'll be okay." Max says.

2 days later

Lucas, Erica and Max are sat together. She's reading your favourite comic book.

"-and then, the house exploded!"

She looks up and you're still out cold on the hospital bed. With tubes sticking out of you. Max feels her happiness disappearing. She looks down.

"Hey." Erica says.

Max looks at her.

"She'll wake up. I know she will."

Max nods. She surely does hope you do wake up.

I dont like unhappy endings but we got one with volume 2. So here you go. Thanks to Alex_2151 for requesting this. Byeeeeee :)