First time cuddling

You and Sadie have been dating for just short of 2 months. You spend a lot of time together but haven't cuddled yet. Which she is literally dying for. She's just looking forward to it.

You're both just sat in your house watching Netflix together. Sadie's looking at you. You look at her with a slight frown.

"What?" You ask.

"Can we cuddle?" Sadie asks.

You smile and open your arms. She smiles and lays in your arms. You put your arms around her and start gently pulling your fingers through her hair. She's slowly falling asleep.

"No Y/n stop it." She whines.

You smile a little.

"You falling asleep?" You ask.

"Yeah stooop!" She whines.

You just smile. You continue to pull your fingers through her hair.

"If you're gunna make me fall asleep at least turn our show off." She says.

"Okay how bout i stop till we've finished this last season and then i keep doing this." You say.

"Sounds good to me." Sadie says.

You nod and stop. When the show is done, you put Spree on and just gently pull your fingers through her hair.

"You're comfy." Sadie mumbles.

You smile.

"I know I've neen told before." You say.

"Am i comfy?" Sadie asks.

"You're very comfy." You say.

She smiles. She's drifting again.

"You okay?" You ask.

She hums lightly. You just smile and lay your head back against the sofa. As she's falling asleep, you just keep pulling your fingers through her hair. She slowly falls asleep with her head on your chest and a smile on her face.

You just smile at the sight of her sleeping on your chest. You just keep pulling your fingers through her hair to keep her sleeping as you watch Spree.

Thoughts? Yall! 195K READS! BITCH WE'RE SO CLOSE!!