Serious tease

You and Sadie are dating. She loves to tease you because she always gets what she wants at the end of it. It always happens. You're both just in the house together today. However, you feel like teasing her today. And when you tease, you really tease. Sadie has been made well aware of this.

As much as she loves to tease you, she very much loves to be teased by you. It's just something that will never be beaten.

Well right now, she's in the kitchen getting some water to calm her down and stop her from literally pouncing on you. You look waaay more.. how to put this... mommy than she'd expected you to look today.

"Okay... okay... breathe. She's always hot. Good god she's something else..." Sadie whispers.

She puts her head in her hands on the kitchen unit. You walk into the kitchen.

"You okay baby?"

She looks at you and nods.

"Yeah I'm good. How comes?" Sadie asks.

"Cos you dont really look good. You're stood against the kitchen unit with your  head in your hands." You say.

"I'm good." Sadie says.

You walk in front of her and put two fingers under her chin. You pull her her head closer to yours. So you're literally 2 inches away from kissing.

"Y'know you're gorgeous." You say.

She goes bright red.

"I bet you'd like me to kiss you wouldn't you." You tease.

She nods.

"Well I'm not going to be mean." You say.

You kiss her. Surprisingly to her, considering you're already in that teasing mood, it's a soft kiss. But unsurprisingly to her, considering that you're in that teasing mood, it's only a quick kiss. You pull back from the kiss.

"You have no idea how much i love you." You say.

"You love me?" Sadie asks.

"I'm in love with you." You say.

She goes bright red. You stand back from her, wink, and go back into the living room. She lets out a deep breath.

A few hours pass and Sadie is just sat on the sofa. You walk into the living room. Your hair is wet as you've just showered. Sadie looks at you. She loves it when your hair is wet for some reason. It's just the way it falls when it's wet.

You sit next to her on the sofa. She looks at you. You look at her. Upon making direct eye contact, she goes bright red. You love the affect you have on her. You smirk a little and move closer to her. Until you're literally an inch away from her face. Her stomach is doing butterflies. You place a kiss on her lips and then sit back. She lets out a sigh in almost frustration.

You look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Frustrated much?" You say.

"N-no." She lies.

You smirk and nod. She bites her lip and goes into the kitchen. You walk in not long after and she looks at you. You pin her against the wall behind her, with her arms above her head. She lets out a soft noise at the feeling.

"You want it dont you?" You tease.

"You've been teasing me all day." Sadie says.

"Of course i have. I love watching how all hot and bothered you get while i tease you. It's amazing. But I'll never lie when i tell you just how pretty you are. Because you're absolutely gorgeous." You say.

She bites her lip and goes red.

"You really mean it?" Sadie asks.

"Of course i mean it. You're my girlfriend and as much as i love teasing you, i will still call you pretty and mean it because it's true." You say.

She smiles. You kiss her. She kisses back. It's the longest kiss you've had all day.

Lets just say some bed time activities went down after that.

A 3rd Sadie update in 1 day?! Gah dayum! Also, thank you for getting this book to over 120K reads. That's absolutely mind blowing to me. You have no idea how much i appreciate yall reading my poorly written books. I love yous. Byeeeee :)