Caught

You and Sadie have just finished filming for the day and are just in your trailer. She's watching the movie on the TV but you're just admiring your girlfriend. She can feel your eyes burning holes into the side of her head. She looks at you. You bring her head into a soft and gentle kiss. Which she accepts greatly and kisses back.

But it soon starts getting a little more intimate. She straddles you. You wrap your arms around her waist and she puts her arms around your next. She gently pulls her fingers through your hair.

You then pin her down onto the sofa. Which earns a soft noise from her in surprise of the sudden movement. You begin to move the kiss down her jawline and down her neck. She lays her head back on the cushions on the sofa and tries to calm her breathing. She moves her hands under your shirt and rests them gently against your stomach. You find her soft spot and start teasing it. Then the door opens.

You both quickly sit up and compose yourselves as it's Noah who's just walked in and see you both.

"I-uhm-so it's not exactly what it looked like." You say.

"Shut up yeah it is. Yall a couple. You can makeout. I will knock in the future. I just wanted to let you know that filming's done for today. We're all at Millie's trailer if you wanna come over and watch movies." Noah says.

"Yeah we'll be about 15 minutes."

Sadie hits you.

"30 minutes." You say.

Noah nods.

"See you in 45 then." Noah says.

He leaves. You go lock the door.

"Why do we need 30 minutes? Do you doubt me?" You ask.

She laughs.

"Nooo! It's cos i wanna spend an extra 30 minutes on my own with you. Too much to ask?"

"Absolutely not my love."

You both kiss again. You pin her back down on the sofa and go right back to where you left off. She lets out a pleased hum when you find her soft spot. She lays her head back on the sofa.

"Wow.... shit..."
_____

You're both layed on the sofa trying to catch your breaths.

"Everytime. It gets so much better everytime." She says.

You smile. You both get changed and you go wash your hands. For obvious reasons. You both then brush your teeth and then go over to Millie's trailer.

"Sorry we're late. We had to do something." Sadie says.

"Yeah." You say.

You both sit down in front of the full sofa holding Gaten, Millie, Noah and Caleb. Finn is sat on the floor. Sadie sits with her head on your shoulder and you wrap an arm around her side.

"It's so cute it's gross." Millie says, aiming at you and Sadie.

"Have a little respect for us lonely people." Noah says.

You and Sadie laugh.

"Nah." You say.

Finn and Millie laughs at your bluntness.

"Now hush. Films." You say.

You all just continue watching the film that's on Netflix. All comfy and happy together.