Y/n do it

You and Max are sat in your bedroom watching TV. A movie. Max has been giving you countless hints in the past hour and not one of them you've caught. Which is beginning to get frustrating.

Right now, she's slowly running her hands up and down your side. You usually take the hint at this point. But nothing. You just smile.

"That feels nice." You say.

She rolls her eyes and sighs. You look at her.

"What's wrong? Do you not like this film? Cos we can swap the movie if you dont like it." You say.

"What? No. No i like the film. I'm alright. I promise." Max says.

"No. No you're not. Dont say you're alright if you're not." You say.

You sit up and so does she. This might be the chance she can get to finally shoot you with the hints.

"Look. For the past hour I've been giving you hints for a certain things, shit you usually catch, but you're not catching them and it's frustrating." Max says.

"Oh my god. I am so sorry. I've been out of it a little." You say.

"It's alright. You know what i was hinting at right?" Max asks.

"Yeah." You say.

She smiles. You pull her into a kiss. She kisses back and straddles you. She starts to slowly unbutton your shirt. While she unbuttons your shirt, you start to very slowly run your hands up and down her stomach. She hums whille you do that.

When she finally has your shirt unbuttoned, you pull it off and put it on the floor.

"Is the door locked?" You ask into the kiss.

Max quickly pulls back from the kiss and goes to check. It's not. She locks it and straddles you again.

You pull her back into the kiss. She starts to slowly unbuckle your belt. Agonisingly slow. So, you start to run your hands up and down her side. She hums again. You make the next move and lift off her t-shirt.

She lifts her arms and pulls back from the kiss so her t-shirt can come off. You drop it on the floor and reconnect back into the kiss.

She pulls off your belt and drops it on the floor. You both stand off and eventually just get into your underpants. You hover above her on your bed.

You start to slowly make a trail of kisses down her neck. You then make a trail down to where she needs you the most right now. You sit back and shut the curtains after forgetting completely about then earlier.

You pull down her underpants and move back to her mouth. You kiss her again but leave your knee resting against where she needs you right now.

"Y/n... please. Stop teasing." She says against the kiss.

You move a hand and rest it there. When you know she's not expecting it, you start to slowly rub her clit with 2 fingers. It startles her but she doesn't want you to stop. That becomes obvious.

You slowly start to speed up and it shoots butterflies through her. She makes a tight grip on your bed sheets and her breathing is incredibly irregular.

You stop and slowly push in a finger. While your fingers do all the work below, you tease her soft spot on her neck. You can feel her slowly getting that bit closer. So you speed up a little bit and manage to slip in another finger. And just as she's about to release, you curl your fingers.

Your fingers curl up into her spot and she lets out a moan. And then she releases. You help her ride it out and you pull your fingers out. You lay down next to her and she cuddles up into you. After you both get dressed.

"What about you?" She asks.

"I can wait." You say.

She nods and you both continue watching the movie. What's left of it anyway. About 5 minutes later, you both fall asleep.

Since someone wanted this and yall been beggin me for smut in my other books, there you go. Hope you liked it.