Surprise

Your POV

Today has been a loooong day. Me and my amazing girlfriend Sadie have been messaging backwards and forwards all day. I've been working all day. So I'm exhausted. I cannot WAIT to go home and have the biggest hug ever.

I'm driving. My phone rings. I answer it through the car. It's Sadie.

"Hey babe." I say.

"Hey my love. I have a big surprise for you when you get home. So when you get home, you're gunna have to close your eyes." Sadie says.

"Oo okay. Big long day and i get a nice surprise when i get home?" I say.

"It's gunna be the best surprise of your entire life." Sadie says.

"Even better than being told I'm gunna get to marry you?" I ask.

"Waaay better than that." Sadie says.

"Okay okay consider me very excited." I say.

"You should be. I gotta set up the surprise so I'll see you when you get home baby." Sadie says.

"I'll see you when i get home. I love you." I say.

"I love you too."

The call ends. I eventually get home. Sadie is stood at the door. I park in the very large driveway and turn the car off. I grab my bags and get out of the car. I lock it and go over to my girlfriend.

Now, me and Sadie have been talking lately. Over the last year or so. We've been together for 3 years. I proposed 5 months ago.

Like i say, me and Sadie have been talking. We decided that we wanted a baby.

"Okay baby. Big surprise time. Close your eyes. Trust me. I'm not gunna like... push you into a wall or something. Just trust me." Sadie says.

"I always trust you." I say.

I put my bag over my shoulders and my keys in my pocket. I then close my eyes and hold my hands out. She takes them and carefully pulls me into the house. She shuts and locks the door.

"Okay babe I'm gunna sit you on the sofa. Keep your eyes closed till i say." Sadie says.

"Okayy." I say.

She carefully pulls me and sits me on the sofa. She lets go of my hands and runs off somewhere. She then runs back.

"Okay baby. Hands out." Sadie says.

I hold my hands out and she puts something in them. Something like material feeling.

"Oh that's weird. Oh wow okay." I say.

"Okay keep your eyes shut." Sadie says.

I keep them shut. She sits down and starts moving things.

"Okay. Right. Open your eyes directly at the thing in your hands." Sadie says.

I open my eyes and look at my hands. There's a... baby onzie.. wait two? I frown a little. I look up at Sadie. My eyes widen when i see her holding up a board that has 3 positive pregancy tests and stick on  letters that say I'm Pregnant.

I look at her, my eyes immediately welling up with tears. She smiles and nods.

"You are?" I ask.

She nods again.

"Oh my god!"

I sit next to her and pull her into a hug. She hugs back, putting her head on my chest. I place a kiss on her head.

"When did you find out?" I ask.

"Just after you left for work." Sadie says.

She took the test before i left. I didn't have enough time to see it. So I've spent all day thinking about it.

"I can't believe it. We're gunna be parents." I say.

"We are. I can't wait to see what we're gunna have." Sadie says.

We cuddle on the sofa and start figuring things out.

The day comes around to go see what the baby is gunna be. For me personally, i will be very happy with either. A boy or a girl. We're also gunna tell her parents and the stranger things cast.

After we find out what we're having. Ultrasound day 💪.

We're in the waiting room, holding hands and scrolling through TikTok.

"Sadie Sink?"

We both stand up and go into the room. We get the things ready and she's layed om the bed with the weird ass jelly on her stomach.

"Okay soo.. ah there you go. Well it looks like you're both gunna be very busy parents." The doctor says.

Me and Sadie look at each other. And then to the doctor. He looks at us.

"Well it's twins."

My eyes widen.

"Twins?" I ask.

"Yeap. Do you want to know what gender your baby's are going to be?" He asks.

We nod.

"Well if lokks like i was very right about you two being very busy because it's boys. Twin boys." The doctor says.

"Holy shit." Sadie says.

We eventually told her parents. Then we told Joe, Maya, Natalia, Millie, Noah, Caleb, Gaten and Finn.

And now we're cuddling on the sofa.

"I can't believe it. That donor must've been the most fertile man on the planet." I say.

Sadie laughs.

"Must be. Jesus christ. I was not expecting twins. Twin boys. We are in for a long ride." Sadie says.

"We are. But you are gunna be the best mum in the world." I say.

She smiles and pulls my head down into a kiss. I kiss back. It's only a quick kiss.

"We should probably make the most of our private time, huh?" Sadie almost teases.

"Oh yeah? What do you wanna do in this private time?" I tease.

She sits up and on my lap.

"Do what you do best babe." Sadie says.

"Here?" I ask.

"Here, the bed, the kitchen, the bathroom. Everywhere in the house." Sadie says.

"Well someone is very much in the mood then. Your wish is my command." I say.

Safe to say, we did it in every single room. Aside from the spare room cos we're making the spare room into the babies room. And i feel like that'd be weird if we had sex in the room that 2 babies that's gunna have 2 babies in like 9 months.

We then cuddled up in bed and went to sleep. It's gunna be a veeery long process but I'm here for it.

Thoughts? Byeee :)