Red carpet

You, Sadie, Noah, Gaten, Caleb, Finn and Millie are in the car goin to the red carpet together. You're nervous as it's literally the first ever red carpet you've ever been to. As this is the first major show you've ever been in. Sadie can tell you're nervous so she gently grabs your hand. You look at her.

"You'll be okay. Dont worry. You've got me. Just grab my hand if you get nervous." She whispers.

"Thank you." You whisper.

She gives you a reassuring smile. You all eventually get to the red carpet. Millie gets out first. Followed by Noah. Then Finn. Then Gaten. Then Caleb. Then Sadie. And then you.

Your anxiety shoots through the roof when everyone starts yelling questions at you all and taking pictures. But you're doing pretty well at faking your way through it. You all get to where you need to and stand together. You stand on the end and put an arm around Sadie's waist. She goes red. You all smile to the camera and then split off.

You get pulled to the side for an interview. Which you dont mind cos you've had plenty.

"So Y/n! It's great to finally get to talk to you! How're you doin?"

"I'm good. I'm good. How are you?"

"I'm good! Lets talk Stranger Things. Anything you can spill about Volume 2?"

You smile and shake your head.

"Not a thing. I will infact get murdered. Vecna will have me for breakfast." You say.

The interviewer laughs and shakes his head.

"What did you think about Max almost dying?"

"In all honesty, i didn't even know about it! They kept it from me! For a real reaction when it all kicked off. I mean it was a real reaction but i had to know about it kinda. But it was just mainly before she started floating that i didn't know about it. So the frown on my face when Steve said about Max not being there was real. They used contacts as well so when i saw her eyes that little jolt back, causing me to fall over Billy's tombstone was real." You say.

"On a real?" He asks.

You nod.

"Yeah! And i obviously knew about the time when she was with 'her mother' cos i saw that. But i genuinely didn't know Max was almost gunna die but it looked amazing when she was running in slow motion. Dont you think? Real tense." You say.

"Oh yeah i completely agree. Was it on script for you to hug Max? After she dropped down?"

"Nope. We are all supposed to just put our hands on her arms and shit but that whole scene freaked me out and i didn't know when she was gunna drop. So when Sadie dropped and hit the floor i was like 'oh shit that looked painful' and i hugged her." You say.

"Were the Duffer Brothers annoyed about it?"

"No they said it added to the realism of my reactions." You say.

"Well damn. That's some insight onto Stranger Things season 4, Volume 1 for ya! Now a little off topic from Stranger Things. Crushes."

You smile.

"I hear that there's a massive rumour going around that you like Sadie. Then there's another that says she likes you. Then another saying you're already dating. Any of them true?"

You shake your head.

"None of em are true. They've mainly come around cos of how close we are but that's just our friendship and we definitely aren't changing our friendship to avoid rumours. To be honest, we're not bothered about the rumours." You say.

"I think Sadie likes you. I'm being 100% serious. I think Sadie has a tiny crush on you."

"Oh yeah? How comes?" You ask.

"You dont see the videos do you? When you're not looking at Sadie she'll stare so intently at your face. Then when you're talking in group interviews, she'll be so focused on you that she'll miss her question. I genuinely think she got a crush on you."

"Well if she does you'll be the first to know." You joke, causing him to laugh.

"Nice one." He says.

You laugh.

"Well thank you for answering my questions Y/n."

"Any time." You say.

You walk off. Sadie pulls you aside, away from cameras. Or so you think.

"What's up?" You ask.

"Y'know the rumours? About us?" Sadie asks.

"Mhmm. What about em?" You ask.

She takes a deep breath and grabs your shirt. Then she yanks you into a kiss. You kiss back and wrap your arms around her waist. She keeps hold of your shirt but begins to deepen the kiss. Which you hold zero objections to. You both then pull back from the kiss upon remembering where you are.

"So you like me." You say.

"That not obvious?" Sadie asks.

You laugh a little.

"Yeah. Just making sure." You say.

She smiles.

"You kissed me back." Sadie says.

"That's cos i like you back. I literally lied right to the face of an interviewer about 5 minutes ago." You say.

She laughs a little.

"Be my girlfriend?" You ask.

She smiles.

"Yeah."

A few hours pass and the photos have hit the internet. You've been exposed already. You're both layed on your bed in your trailer.

"Welp... there was a million cameras everywhere." You say.

"Yeah i really did not think that through." Sadie says.

"It's fine we were gunna get found out cos we have no privacy. Ever." You say.

"What's privacy?" Sadie asks.

You laugh. Since your relationship has always been really cuddly, you both just cuddle under the covers and fall asleep together. Happy.

Thoughts? Byeeeeeee :)