Argument

Sadie's POV

I'm teaching right now. I'm an English teacher. On a hall full of other English teachers. And we all usually get along very well. Today, one teacher has been trying my nerves. Y/n Y/l/n. She's been pushing the limits very very far today.

All day, all I'm hearing from her room is just cheering and loud ass noises and it's deeply frustrating because literally all of my classes have had exams today.

I'm fed up of it. So now I'm gunna tell her, politely and in a way that wont cost me my job, to shut the fuck up.

"I'll be right back. Please just continue with the exam. I'll be 10 minutes at most." I say.

They all nod. I leave the room and go to the classroom. I knock on the door and walk in.

"Miss Sink. Hello!" Y/n says.

"Miss Y/l/n. May i just ask you what is happening in here? It's incredibly loud and i can hear it down the hall. I have a class with exams going on right now." I say.

"Well, we're working through this worksheet and answering questions. You know i tell my classes to interact and be loud." Y/n says.

"Well could you maybe have some care for the rest of the classes in the hallway with tests going on?" I ask.

"I am. I've been telling them, over a certain volume of loudness, to be quiet. And you're interrupting our lesson, Miss Sink." Y/n says.

She stands up.

"Guys, finish working through the sheet while me and Miss Sink take this momentary converssation out of the class." Y/n says.

She leaves the room and i follow.

"Okay, dude, seriously. Chill the fuck out. You had a bad day yesterday. I get it. But chill out man. You know how i run my classes and in fairness, they haven't crossed a certain volume threshold. So you're just being ridiculously pedantic right now." Y/n says.

"Why dont we finish this conversation at the end of the day? Because i have some very large bones to pick but classes to finish." I say.

Y/n nods. We split off. School finishes and the kids leave. I go to Y/n's room because some of my stuff is in her classroom. So i walk in. Y/n is sat behind her desk.

She looks up at me. Fuck... she's just... reeeeally attractive. But, i am still irritated with her and her lack of care and responsibility.

"Hello."

"Hello. Some of my stuff is here. So I'm grabbing it and leaving." I say.

I go to the corner where my stuff is and grab it. I turn and she's stood right behind me. And now I'm pinned to the desk.

"Y/n."

"You came into my class earlier and interrupted the vibe of the room to complain about me. And we are gunna talk about it before you go home. Like we said we were going to do earlier." Y/n says.

"I changed my mind. I dont wanna talk about it. I've decided I'm over it." I say.

I wanna see how far i can push it. She stands even closer to me. We're inches away from each other. I do the triangle. Which I've read about recently.

The triangle is looking between a persons eyes and lips.

So basically:

Eye-Eye
Lips

That's the triangle. Anyways. So i do the triangle. And i notice a shift in her energy. My heart is beating so fucking fast right now. There's a million thoughts running through my head.

God if she's gunna do it can she just do it now?

My hands are on the desk and hers are right next to them. On both sides.

There's a knock on the door. She very quickly moves away. The door opens and a student walks in.

"Miss Y/l/n. Miss Sink."

It's one of my Year 8's.

"Hey Maddie. What's up?" I ask.

"For that homework you set, when was the deadline? I couldn't hear you when you said it and i didn't get chance to ask before my friends pulled me away." Maddie says.

"Oh it was for the 25h. In 3 months." I say.

"Thank you Miss!"

She leaves. I let out a deep breath and lean back against the desk. Y/n walks over to me again. She kisses me. I kiss back. She pins me to the desk. I hum. I put my hands on the back of her head and take her hair into my hands. She has her hands on my waist.

She moves the kiss down to my neck. She pulls me closer into her.

"Fuck..." I breathe out.

She finds my soft spot and just attacks it.

"Oh my god... Y/n..." I breathe out.

I let my head fall backwards. She's just litering me with hickies. It feels good though. I love it.

She found my soft spot pretty quickly, which I'm pretty impressed with. Cos it's usually quite a struggle to find. For other people anyway.

She moves the kiss back up to my mouth and pulls back. We just stand for a minute, in a bit of shock about what's just happened. We've never done this before.

"Do you wanna come to mine? We can finish off what we've started." Y/n says.

I know exactly what she's on about. And i nod.

"Yeah. Definitely." I say.

Y/n smirks a little bit. We then went to Y/n's house and did the deed. This is the first time we've ever done this before and i dare say I'd very much like for it to happen again in the future. I might just start arguments on purpose to piss her off and make her do it to me again.

Because it was amazing.

Thoughts? No smut. I'm at college rn so no smut for you guys. Byeee :)