Stares

~ a lil background info: Robin is very popular and you, not so much 🤭. It always felt weird dating him since y'all were two totally different people. Robin didn't care but you were very self conscious about it. Also this is gonna be in robins pov the whole time. Oki byee ~

I waited for y/n outside her class. Soon as she walked out and looked to her right she jumped.
"Shit. Don't scare me like that."
She playfully hit me and I laughed.
"I don't mean to scare you. Your just easily scared."
"Same thing." I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hand and walked her down the hallway. I felt everyone looking but I just ignored it.I saw in the corner of my eye that y/n was looking down before letting go of my hand. I stopped walking them she looked up at me.
"What?" She said.
"What do you mean what? You let go of my hand."
"Yeah well people were staring." She looked away from me and fidgeted with her ring.
"Do I look like I give a damn?" I pulled (gently ofc) her chin to look at me. "Stop worrying about what those people think y/n. I love you and only you. You need to get that thru your fucking head." I kept looking over her face trying see any change.

"But-"

Before she could even finish I pulled her in by her waist for a long kiss. She had her hands pressed against my chest. Once I broke the kiss she finally smiled at me. "Okay." She said. I wrapped my arm her shoulder. And we kept walking, even more eyes staring than before. Y/n just wrapped her arm my back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end!! I hope you liked it, sorry for any grammar mistakes again 🥲 at this point I'm just gonna download grammarly. BYEE<33