Guitar lessons pt2🍋

Authors note: um I was watching the Junji ito collection and my brother wants to plop himself right beside me and put blippi on his tablet like wtf so now I'm watching kakeguri twin and this show is def fruity 🤨 also where in yumeko ?!?! I loved that psychotic bitch 😍 (hold up..these new girls kinda fine...) okay that it's byeeee💋

😱🤯SLIGHT NSFW😵‍💫🤧

{ Third person pov }
You got out and slammed your car door shut. You walked inside and immediately a water bottle was thrown your way. You caught it and walked to the back room.
"Thanks, v." You shouted before You knocked on the door.
"It's me.." you said before the door opened and you were dragged inside. Robin pulled you to his chest, and shut the door.He pinned you to the wall and started aggressively kissing you. (Not bad aggressive, good aggressive 💁🏽‍♀️ Yk?) y'all have been doing this for about 3 months. Y'all weren't together, more like friends with benefits. Robin held your leg up to his side. Slowly grinding on you. When you finally broke the kiss, he looked at you and smiled.

"Been awhile.." he slowly let you go and sat down. "we saw each other last week." You plopped yourself down in the chair next to him and picked up the guitar.
"Yeah but I see you only once a week..." he let out a sigh. "Okay try and play this.." he went on to play a (rift ?! Song?! Part!? Idk anymore 😓) and looked back at you when he was done.
"Alright." You said cracking your knuckles before you attempted. You did well until the end. You messed up the last 3 notes.

{ Y/Ns POV }
Ugh..I messed up last week. He's probably gonna be mad. He leaned back in his chair.

"You sure your not messing up just to come see me?"

" definitely.." I attempted the (rift 🤷🏽‍♀️) again and almost got it but again, messed up on 2 notes. "FUCKKK!!"
"Calm down hermosa.." he stood up and walked behind me, again. He placed my hands in position on the guitar and then placed his hands on my shoulders. "Now try." Alright..I tried it again and didn't mess up.
"What?!?"
"See, your hand placements were wrong."
"That's stupid..." i put the guitar down and let out a sigh.
"Y/n I gotta to talk to you for a second.." he sat down beside me. "Yeah?" I looked at him as he grabbed my hands and looked dead in my eyes.
"You know how we've been like, not together but like.." he sighed. "what I'm trying to say is, I wanna take you out. On like a date."
.

.

.
"Wait..like actually?"
"Yes, of course..is that a yes?"
"Yes!" I kissed him but it soon turned into a make-out sesh.

{ Third person POV }
Wasn't long before you on on his lap (facing him 🧍🏽‍♀️didn't know if I needed to clarify.) his hands slowly making its way up your shirt and He took your shirt off.

But before things went any further, someone opened the door.

"Uh robin, your next client is here.." Robin pulled you his chest trying to cover you up. (Cause showing skin is frowned upon guys 🤨)
"Um okay I'll be out in a minute.."
"Alright." They left and closed the door behind them. Robin but your shirt back on and you got off his lap.
"I guess, I'll talk to you later?" You said.
"Yeah I'll call you later today hermosa." He kissed your cheek.
"Okay.." you got up and walked out the room..

———————————————————-
I had no idea how to end this bruh 😭 but I have good news I'm not switching schools so that makes life a lot easier and chances of getting me phone taken a lot lower🤭 okay bye 💋💋💋