One night out

Authors note: forgive me for not putting a stranger things photos 🙇‍♀️ I just idk I love villian deku 😭 so y'all getting this today. Also can you tell I'm running out of title ideas (nvm I came back and changed it 😜)um you and Robin are 22/23 (over 18 old enough to drink 🤌 it's perfect) and have known each other since high school. Also this def isn't insured by a bakugou gf scene okay bye onto the story🏃🏽‍♀️💨

👺☢️ SLIGHT NSFW⚠️😱

{ Robins POV } (been awhile 😍🙏🏽)
Where the fuck is she..she said 11. It's 11:15. Oh for fucks sake. I got out the car and started walking down the sidewalk to her house.

"Y/n! Come'on, we're gonna be late!" I said knocking on her door. "Hello? If you don't come out I'm coming in." Why the fuck isn't she responding.?. I rolled my eyes and took out my keys. (which he had ur house keys cause y'all were bestie westies for the resties 😻🤞🏽) I walked inside and immediately her dog ran up to me. I bent down to pet her.
"Hey girl..where's your mom?" I looked around. The dog just looked at me sideways. "Yeah I guess you wouldn't know." I stood up and walked around her house really quick. I ran up the stairs, (Robin:🏃💨) to get to her room. I opened the door slowly and saw her knocked out on her bed. I let out a sigh and leaned on the doorframe. (Shoulders crossed, one leg behind the other yall get it right 🧍🏽‍♀️)

"Ahem...ahem!" Ugh oh my gosh. I walked up to her bed and shook her awake.
"Good morning sunshine."
"It's like 7pm.." huh? "No it's not. It's 11pm. You called me over here to go out tonight and I get here and your not even ready."
"Whattt I went to sleep at like 6.." "how long were you up the other night?"

"Not that long I swear..."

"Whatever. Are we still going out?" She nodded, got up and went to her closet. Only then did I realize she was only in a bra and underwear. I let my eyes linger. (I am no better than a man 😔)
"Take a pic it'll last longer.." she shouted looking threw her clothes.
"How do you even know I'm looking?"
"I can feel it." She took a short cocktail dress off the hanger and walked out to her full length mirror. "How we feeling about this?" She looked at me.
"Um, too short." She walked back in the closet.
"Too tight."
"Too pink."
"Too, I don't know.."
"Your being picky for no reason Robin." She went in the closet and came out with this outfit that was perfect. "I like it.."
"Finally." She slipped into the outfit and spinned to show me the outfit. "Come're.." she walked closer and pulled her down for kiss. "Why can't you ever control yourself."
"Why would I?"

{ Third person POV }
Robin leaned back in for kiss and so did you. He lifted you onto his lap, pulling you closer to him. "Are we still going out?"

"No, i think I'm good here..with you."

————————————————————
Sorry this was short I felt like writing something 😭 I'm working on pt2 of guitar lessons so yeah okay byeeeeeee