Shopping

Authors note: thanks for 10k 💁🏽‍♀️ omg um im writing the part 4 (I think)to contagious (🍋)  and thats pretty much it thanks again!! And y'all are 19 and 20 💓

{ Y/Ns POV }
"How about this one?" I said spinning around. "I like it." Robin said looking up at me. (He's not shorter he's just sitting down. Unlike Levi 🏃🏽‍♀️💨)

"really?" I say looking into the mirror. "Yeah." I look back at him. "I don't know." I exhaled before going back into the changing room. "Come'on it's not that serious. You have a bunch Of clothes in closet." I could here Robin stand up and lean up against the stall. (Leaning on his shoulder with his arms crossed to be specific 😩)

I took some pants off the hanger and started trying them on. "Ugh I know but I need new clothes." I walk out the stall and look at Robin who looks me up and down before placing his hands on my shoulder and spinning me around. "It's alright. I liked the other ones better."

I stopped spinning and Robin looked down to me. "Ugh I have like two pairs left to try onnn.." I walked back into and dressing room and tried on these pants.

(omg I couldn't describe the pants really quick, they won't let me put the photo I drew in either 😖 but it's like a string bottom you tie it up your waist. Do you know? I hope you know if you don't I will edit and come back and try and add a diff photo.)

But I didn't think I could tie it up on my own. "Robin?"

"Yeah?" 

"Can you come help me right quick?"

"Sure.." I opened the door and he was kinda taken a back cause I was in my bra and the stall was very tight so we were right up against each other . "What do you need me to do?" I put the strings in his hands. "Just tie this is around my waist like three times. Like crisscrossed." "Okay.."

he started to tie it up my waist and I felt his thumbs on my stomach trying to tightening it.

He kept turning me around, and then I fucking slipped on my shirt. Robin caught me by my waist from hitting my face but it basically pulled me right against him. (Face down ass up type position.)
I tried to move to get up but I just pushed up against him more.
"Y/n.." I heard him say as I kept trying to move.

"Y/n! Stop, fucking moving."

I stop moving cause him cursing almost never happened. "S-sorry.." Robin wrapped his hand just under my boobs and lifted me up. I turned around to look at him. He looked at me before looking down.

He bent down and finished tying the strings. "Well? Do you like it?" He looked at me dead in my eye.
"I love it."
"Guess I'll just get these then."
I started to untie and take off the pants.
"Y/n.." I left out a slight hum and looked up and him. Soon as I did he kissed me.

————————————————————
Slight cliffhanger cause I'm at the beach 🫦 gotta gts early anyways I may or not finish this 🤷🏽‍♀️ p.s sorry for my grammar and typos I literally only write at 12am 😭 brain don't work past 2pm. Anyways byeeee !!💗