Arguments

Authors note: this is a requested story by @zeniyah1717 (I hope I spelled ur name right 🙇‍♀️) also I have to start going to bed at like 10pm bc of school 💔 so I'm gonna be uploading earlier in the day 😔 and yeah that's it onto the storyyy you and are 22/23

{ Third person POV }
"YOU CANT JUST BE DOING THAT SHIT Y/N!" Robin shouted in your direction. You had your back turned towards him, shaking your head.
"I WAS DRUNK ROBIN! HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!"

"AND WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?! YOUR THE ONE WHO WENT OUT WITH THOSE SHITTY ASS, SO CALLED "FRIENDS" OF YOURS! AFTER I TOLD YOU I DIDNT FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH YOU GOING OUT WITH THEM, THEN I GET A CALL FROM SOME RANDOM DUDE DOWNTOWN SAYING MY GIRLFRIEND IS BLACKOUT DRUNK ON HIS COUCH?!"

"I DONT SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS I SAID IM SORRY, AND ITS NOT EVEN LIKE WE DID ANYTHING!"

"MY PROBLEM ISNT THAT YOU WENT OUT AND GOT BLACKOUT DRUNK, MY PROBLEM IS THE FACT THAT YOU DISREGARD YOUR OWN SAFETY! THIS GUY DIDNT DO ANYTHING BUT WHAT IF YOU ENDED WITH ANY OTHER DUDE?! HUH?! THIS ISNT EVEN THE FIRST INCIDENT WITH SOMETHING HAPPENING TO YOU WITH THOSE PEOPLE!"

"OKAY ROBIN! I GET IT! YOU DONT LIKE MY FRIENDS! CAN WE GO JUST GO TO BED!"

"SEE?! YOU JUST BRUSH EVERYTHING OFF! MY NUMBER ONE PRIORITY IS YPUR SAFETY AND FOR YOU ITS NOT EVEN YOUR TOP FIVE!" With out realizing Robin raised his hand. Not in way that signaled he was finna hit but he threw it up in frustration. But still, you flinched.

(Robin:tf you flinching for? I ain't never hit yo ass🧍I'm jk...)

He immediately lower his hands and hugged you.

"Look..I'm sorry alright..I just, worry about you..a lot. All I want is for you to be safe." He said holding your to head to his chest, with the other hand wrapped around your back.
"I know. I'm sorry too. I guess I should be more responsible..I love you." You said looking up at him.
"I love you hermosa.." he brush your cheek with his thumb and kissed you. He broke the kiss, picked you up by your thighs and carried you to the bedroom.

————————————————————

YALL DID NOT DO THE DEVILS TANGO ALRIGHT. Y'all just went to sleep 👫 😌 okay y'all getting another request tmr🤪 okay byyeee gnn