Hate

Authors note: DO NOT take this to heart this isn't how I picture Robin in my head. This idea just popped into my head. Also you are 16 and Robin is 17 Okay onto the story.

{ Robins POV }
"I DONT WANT YOU HANGING AROUND WITH THAT GIRL!"

"NO! YOU AND HER MOM HAVE A PROBLEM, NOT ME AND HER! SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO THAT!"

"I STILL DONT LIKE ANYONE FROM THAT FAMILY! THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING!"

I ran upstairs, went to room and slammed the door shut. I laid on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. Fuck,fuck,fuck...my mom can't force me to stop seeing with her. I'm just gonna, shut my eyes and try and forget it. Then my phone rang. I picked it up and saw it was y/n.
*otp*
Y/n: hello?
Robin: hey.
Y/n: oh hey, I'm here. You still coming?
Robin: of course I'm coming.
Y/n: okay then. I'll see ya when you get here. Bye!
Robin: bye princess.
She hung up the phone and I sat up. I looked in my closet for something to wear. Deciding on some grey sweats and a simple black hoodie. I grabbed my phone and walked to the window. I opened it and quickly walked on the roof. I hopped off and landed in the backyard. I went threw the gate and started walking.

{ Y/Ns POV }
Fuck, it's a getting cold. I checked my phone. It's was ten past 11 (pm) where is he? I sat down on a bench and tried to relax. I let my head fall back and as I closed my eyes. I felt lips on mines and I smiled. Once they broke the kiss I opened my eyes. Of course it was Robin. "Hey princess." He said looking down on me. I lifted my head and he walked to sit beside me. "Hey!" He wrapped his arm around my back and pulled me closer to him before transferring me to his lap. (You facing him.) Placing his hands on my waist.

"I missed you ya'know?" He said drawing circles on my sides with his thumbs.

"Love, it's been like a week." I said back. "My point exactly. That's too fucking long.. You know I love to see you.." I smiled at his words, his voice, everything. Everything he did he could seduce me so easily. And I'm never mad at it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his chest. "I did miss you too.. it's like we never see each other anymore. It's sucks that your mom hates me." I said as I watched a bug climb up onto a leaf.

"Yeah, but I move out soon anyways so it'll be fine and I'll get to see you every day."  I felt him slip his hands up my shirt and start rubbing my back. (Me personally on he would be rubbing is spine 🥲) "yeah." I said with a little chuckle. "What's got you laughing?"
"The fact we've been dating since middle school and now your finna graduate. How am gonna get thru senior yearrr. It's gonna be soo boring without you."

"You'll be fine."

"We'll see.."

————————————————————
My cousin kept urging me to play Roblox so I'll brb also by "I don't picture him like this in my head." I meant him talking back to his parents. I feel like he's very respectful to his parents but like doesn't take any bs from anyone. Okii Byee