Shopping pt2

Quick authors note we're at 15k 💁🏽‍♀️ omg I just wanna give y'all a kiss💋 anyways that's pretty much it and straight into the story 🏃🏽‍♀️💨
Slight nsfw

{ Third POV }
The kiss got more and more aggressive as the more time went by. Robin has picked you by your thighs and you had you pressed against the stall wall. You legs were wrapped around his back. Keep in mind, you still haven't even put your pant back on. He started kissing down your neck while simultaneously slipping his hand behind your back to get to your bra strap. You had your hand in his hair. Your head kept falling back and hitting the wall making a slightly loud rumble but you both ignored it. Both of you silently cursed at one another, mostly you. Once Robin unstrapped your bra, someone knocked on the door.

"Hi is everything alright in there?"

You and Robin both looked at the door. Robin looked and you motioning for you say something.

"Um y-yeah, just finishing up." You nervously said as Robin slowly put you down. "Oh okay.. well let me know if you need anything. Okay?"

"Okay I will. Thank you!" (No I won't.)

You both heard the footsteps walk away as soon as you couldn't hear them Robin looked at you in an apologetic way. "I'm sorry.." he said as he buckled your bra back together.
"No, don't be sorry." You picked up your pants and started to put them on.
"I loved that..but maybe we can can continue, anywhere but here." You pulled your pants over your butt and looked up at him.
He placed his hand on your cheek and
Rubbed it with his thumb.

"Yes. I would love to princess."

————————————————————
Yes, this is wee bit short but this is because I have two more ideas for a chapt and I wanna write them RIGHT NOW so yeah if u want a part three just ask and I'll try and use my brain
Ummm okay yeah bye 💟 and the trauma chapt is right under this so win win 😭