17

Monday morning, Lyla appears in Pietros room instead of the common room first. She slowly and quietly crawls in his bed, laying on her side and draping her arm over his torso. He turns to his side and pulls her closer, making her smile, not knowing he's awake.

"принцесса."

"Well, fuck." She whisper grunts. "Shit."

"I was awake before you came in here." He chuckles.

"Oh, okay. Cool. Go back to sleep, though. It's early."

"Give me a kiss before you leave and I will." He smirks.

She giggles and leans up, crawling to her knees while he goes to his back. She moves her hair behind her ears before cupping his cheeks and placing a gentle kiss on his lips, doing a few more with smiles until, she has to go to the common room.

"See ya' in a few hours."

"Goodnight, принцесса."

"Yes." She chuckles with a nod. "Goodnight."

He smiles and turns to his stomach, closing his eyes while she watches him with a still excited smile, appearing in the kitchen, greeting her father.

"Hey, Lyla. You ready to be bombarded at school?" He smirks.

"Hell no."

He just chuckles as she finishes getting her breakfast and sitting down. Peter comes in a few minutes later and Lyla doesn't even look up at him.

"Hey, Lyla."

"Hi." She sarcastically grins down at her bowl.

"When'd you start wearing skirts?" Sam asks as he, Clint, Steve, and Bucky show up, coming from the training room.

"When I wore one to the field trip and surprisingly liked it." She shrugs.

"You wearing it for Pietro?" Clint teases.

She drops her spoon in the bowl and glares up at him through her lashes, Tony holding back a laugh.

"Say it again, bitch. I dare you."

"Oh, she's so over it." Steve shakes his head.

"Hmph."

Clint, Bucky, and Sam hurry to the couches, getting away from her stare, making her smile and continue eating.

"That's really annoying." Peter shakes his head.

"Yep."

"Sorry they keep doing that."

"It's fine."

He keeps saying stuff and Lyla slouches and faces Tony and Steve with closed eyes, her lips pulled into her mouth in annoyance. They look at each other while holding in laughs, turning back to Lyla as she starts shaking her head and mouthing things they can't figure out, turning back to her food and continuing to do it. They have to cover their mouths as she shrugs and jumps up, rinsing out her bowl and leaving the kitchen, sitting at her chair.

Steve and Tonys bodies shake with laughter as they walk back to the common room with the others, Peter still eating.

"Lyla." Tony calls.

"What?" She asks with her head on her knuckles, elbow on the arm of the chair, and eyes again closed.

"You sure you're gonna be able to handle the students today?" He asks sincerely.

"Uh?" She breathes. "I don't know."

"You don't like you will." Steve states.

"You're staying home before you kill somebody." Tony concludes and her eyes shoot open.

"I am?"

"Yes."

She smiles a small grateful grin and lays her head on the back of the chair, still having to wait for Peter to be done so, she can take him to school.

He comes to the couch and continues his chat with her while she stares at him with her fingers holding her head up, not giving one shit about what he's saying. The adults in the room, finding it hilarious but, not saying anything or laughing, not wanting to get in trouble by her.

"Okay." Lyla interrupts. "Time for school. Stand up."

Peter does as told and she presses a finger to his forehead, both disappearing, the guys taking this as a small chance to laugh before going quiet as she reappears.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." She shouts to Peter, who definitely isn't there. "Holy shit."

"Wow." They nod.

"He doesn't stop." She shakes her head, throwing her arms out at them.

"We know." Tony nods with a small smile.

"I'ma shoot him." She shrugs. "He'll shut up, then."

"That's true." Sam and Bucky nod.

"Do you need girl talk?" Tony squints his eyes.

"No." She sighs.

"Do you need to go to bed?"

"Yes. Goodnight."

She disappears and they all look at each other with amused smiles.

"She's crazy." Steve shakes his head.

"That's the Hydra in her." Tony nods and Bucky chuckles.

"Mhmm."

-

Lyla gets to her room and changes into sweats and a shirt before reappearing in Pietros room. She locks the door and crawls right back into his bed, him instantly pulling her to his front, making her smile and wrap her arms around his torso and nuzzle her face in his chest.

She moves her leg over his and pulls him closer, his awake self smiling and both holding a little closer, falling back asleep in each others arms.