58

Pietro is leaning on the island counter with his phone right now while Lyla stares at him and leans her back against a different counter. He wears only a pair of gym shorts, which she definitely takes a liking to.

She slowly smiles when she gets an idea and secretly walks up beside him with her hands pulled together behind her. She leans over and just bites his arm while staring at his face.

"What're you doing?" He smirks.

"Huh?" She asks on his bicep with raised brows.

"Why're you biting me?"

"You're hot." She mumbles.

"Thank you." He nods.

She smiles into her bite and licks his arm, quickly backs up, smacks his ass, and runs away. She only makes it to the entrance of the hallway before he's holding her up against the wall with her legs around his waist and hands on his shoulders.

"What are you doing?" He chuckles.

She fails to answer because of her laughing and he breathes a laugh before forcing her into a brightly smiling open-mouthed kiss. She grips the hair on the back of his head while still smiling on his lips. She bites his bottom lip while pulling him back a bit by his hair with a smirk from both.

"See, now, I knew you were hot."

"Uh-huh." He moves back to her lips.

-

Lyla is half zoned out in the shower when she jumps a bit as Pietro appears in front of her with a smile, fully clothed, just as she did to him.

"Oh, my-" She gasps before bursting into laughter.

"What?" He chuckles. "I'm just taking a shower. What's wrong?"

"Stop." She laughs against the wall.

"What?" He scoffs a smile. "You did this? Why can't I?"

"Please, take your clothes off." She pulls his shirt up.

He leans down and she takes it off for him while still laughing before he's completely naked, looking down at her with a smile.

"God, thank you." She sighs with a smile.

"You're welcome." He nods while grabbing her shoulders. "On you're knees." He starts pushing her down.

"Oh, okay."

She easily and quickly does as she's told and he pushes his large-self in her open mouth. He sets his hand on her head as she takes him in her hand and starts pumping while bobbing her head back and forth. He takes a grip of her hair while helping her move.

"Faster, принцесса."

She moves her hand even faster and sucks a little harder for him and he groans while holding tighter to her hair.

"Oh, fuck." He shakes as he cums hard in her mouth.

She doesn't stop until he's done with heavy breaths from both. She stands and wraps her arms around his neck to move in for an open-mouthed kiss while he grips her ass. He slides his hands up to hug her torso to pull her closer.

-

It's now night time, a few hours after they had dinner, and Lyla is sitting on the counter with her music on the speaker. They may have moved to a less fancy and expensive home but they brought Friday with them.

She's singing along while dancing with her fingers with Pietro smiling on an island stool. He stands and walks over to her as she watches with a smile. She reaches out for him and he takes her hands and interlocks their fingers while standing between her legs.

"I miss your voice."

"I'll sing for you whenever you want." She shakes her head.

He moves her hands and hangs her arms over his shoulders while she folds her hands.

"Often, I'm hoping." He rubs up and down her thighs. "I don't hear it anywhere near enough."

"Of course." She nods with a small smile.

He smiles and leans on his elbows beside her thighs while pressing their lips together with smiles and furrows brows. They separate and he lays his head on her chest. She starts playing with his hair while continuing to sing and he grins happily.

"Your boobs are comfy." He mumbles and she starts laughing. "Oh, massage."

"Get." She pushes him back with a laugh. "Shut up."

"It's just a compliment." He chuckles with a bright smile while she shakes her head at him.

"You're an idiot." She pulls him back down.

"The best way to suffocate." He continues in her chest and she bursts out laughing, making him laugh.

He lifts his head and cups her cheeks to give her a rough, long, single kiss with smiles. He backs up and she aggressively cups his cheeks and his eyes go wide just as hers.

"What?" He chuckles.

"You're a moron." She shakes his head and he smiles. "And I'm tired."

"Is it bedtime?" He holds back a laugh.

"Yes." She taps his cheeks before nicely pushing him back to jump down. "Oh, Jesus Christ!"

"What?" He chuckles.

"No, no, no." She jumps and hurries away.

"What is wrong with you?" He takes a step forward.

"Ah, ah, ah!" She shakes her head and hand. "Back up! You're gonna step on it! Kill it!" She growls.

"Oh, my word." He looks down to see a spider crawling around.

"Kill it." She groans while kicking her leg out and hugging close to the wall.

"I cannot believe you're afraid of spiders." He gets a napkin to pick it up. "You come from Hydra and little spiders scare you."

"Get it out." She hisses.

"What, this?" He speeds in front of her.

She yelps but is cut off by disappearing from his sight, making him laugh. She pokes her head out of the corner of the staircase with a glare and he shakes his head at her while still laughing.

"Asshole."

He heads for the bathroom but she quickly stops him.

"No, don't kill it!"

"What?!" He chuckles. "You just told me to kill it twice!"

"Take it outside." She softly urges with waving him to the back door. "Outside."

"I don't understand you sometimes." He shakes his head before speeding it to the back of the backyard to get it further away from her. "Good?"

"Yes." She smiles in front of him. "Thank you, my knight in blue armor."

"Goddamnit." He hunches over with a laugh, making her laugh, too.

"Okay, bedtime." She turns off the lights and starts walking.

He walks behind her and she reaches the stairs and quickly covers her behind while hurrying up. He smiles and takes her all the way to their bed and tosses her on. He's on top of her, holding her hands beside her head, and forcing her into a smiling kiss.

She laughs beneath him and pushes him off to get up and go to the bathroom. She starts brushing her teeth when he comes in and does the same before going back to room.

She lays on her side of the bed in only her underwear and he does as she on his side. She faces away from him and he pulls her closer by her waist with his face in her hair. He takes it upon himself to push his arm under hers and just hold a boob.

"Goodnight, Pietro." She smirks while shaking her head.

"Goodnight, принцесса." He sighs with a happy grin.

"Weirdo."