18

A little over an hour later, Lyla wakes up, arms still around Pietros torso, him leaning against the headboard with his phone, rubbing circles with his thumb on her shoulder.

She tilts her head up and he moves his phone, slowly smiling as they meet eyes.

"Morning." He chuckles.

"Hmm-Hi." She smiles.

She moves her leg back over his and leans up to straddle him, giving him a long kiss before wrapping her arms around his neck, forcing him into a hug. He hugs her waist close, nuzzling their faces in the crooks of the others necks.

She starts to give him small kisses and he just smiles. She moves higher, getting to his jawline, upto his cheek before he lifts his head, and they meet for an open-mouthed kiss. She moves her hand to the back of his neck, running her fingers through his hair.

After a nice ten-minute make out session, Lyla gets off of a whining Pietro and smiles when he throws himself at her and pulls her back down to his lap.

"принц, I gotta get up."

"No."

"I'm gonna pee on you."

He just starts laughing and slowly lets her go.

"Thank you." She chuckles as she stands.

She disappears, heading to her bathroom where she figures out why she was so irritable. Woman shit. Bullshit.

"Ugh! Fuck. Off."

She handles that before appearing in her chair in the common room, legs thrown over the arm, scarring the same guys as before, also seeing Nat, Wanda, and Thor are here now.

"Lyla." Tony hesitates and she smiles.

"I figured out why I'm so angry today."

"Oh, dude." Wanda breathes. "That sucks."

"I know."

Nat chuckles while the guys give each other confused looks and Wanda and Lyla shake their heads at them.

"I am a female." Lyla states. "Figure it out."

It takes them a few seconds before there's a bunch of 'oh's going around, turning into gross faces, making her chuckle.

Pietro comes in a few seconds later and the guys and Nat all go wide eyed, ready for a fuming Lyla. She just rolls her eyes while he playfully winks at her, flipping him off, making him laugh.

"You look comfy." He teases.

"So totally not in the mood for you right now." She lies completely.

"Even better." He smirks.

"She's gonna kill him." Thor whispers.

"Ready for a one sided war?" Sam asks.

Lyla and Pietro continue to hold eye-contact while keeping down smiles as she lowers herself more into the seat, pretty much just laying down, now looking away from each other.

-

"She fall asleep?" Tony asks.

Now, Lyla lays in the same position, arm up against the back of the chair, holding her head up while she's trying not to smile, having not fallen asleep.

"I think so?" Steve guesses.

"Hey, Lyla." Nat calls.

No answer.

"She fell asleep." Wanda nods.

"Hey, shit head." Pietro calls.

"Hey, ugly bitch." Lyla answers.

"Seriously?" Tony nods.

"Dick." Pietro claims.

"Assbutt."

"A what?" Clint squints one eye.

No answer.

"She's only awake to insult him." Bucky concludes.

"Hey, Lyla." Tony calls.

"Hey, Lyla." Pietro calls.

"What, bitch?"

"You gotta pick up, Peter." He rolls his eyes.

"He can walk home."

"He can swing home."

"Mhmm."

"Oh my god." Tony sighs. "Go get him."

"Fine." She groans, finally opening her eyes.

She stands before disappearing and they all look at each other with amused smiles.

"Why'd she only want to insult you?" Nat chuckles.

"She's moody." Pietro shrugs.

"I found it very funny." Wanda nods.

"Of course you did." He nods.

Lyla comes back and takes her hand from Peters shoulder with a straight face, throwing herself back in her chair, manspreading. He sits down in the seat closest to her, staring at her. Her eyes shoot to his and he quickly looks away, making her smirk and turn to Pietro, who also smirks at it, having watched through his lashes, everyone else watching, as well.

"People kept asking why you didn't show." Peter says.

"I was allowed to stay home. I'm moody."

"See?" Pietro nods.

"What?"

"I called you moody when you disappeared." He chuckles.

"Oh." She nods. "Fuck off."

"You literally just called yourself it." He throws his hand.

She sarcastically grins while flipping him off, throwing his arms out and turning to Wanda, who just smiles at their fakeness.

"Wow." She breathes. "That was really nice."

"Oh, yeah." He agrees. "It's great."

Lyla smiles and turns away while shaking her head, Peter starting to talk to her again. Her smile disappears and she lays her head on her fingers on her temple, staring at him. The others continue to find it very amusing just decide to wait for her snap. A few minutes into him talking, Pietro speaks up.

"Hey, Peter."

"What, Pietro?" He rolls his eyes.

"Shut the hell up." His eyes go wide and Lyla has to hold a laugh in while smiling. "She don't care."

She starts giggling, making everyone but Peter smile.

"Whatever, Pietro." He turns back to Lyla.

Pietro rolls his eyes and speeds away, touching her shoulder to tell her to follow soon.

"Finally." Peter sighs.

Lylas smile drops as she turns back to him, everyone else holding back laughs.

She gets up and goes to the kitchen, ignoring Peter, grabbing a bag of chips, turning to everyone that still watches her, waving, and disappearing.

"Well." Tony chuckles.

"Moody, is right." Clint nods.

-

Lyla crawls on Pietros bed as he stands in the middle of the room, watching with a smile as she plops on her front.

"Come here."

He chuckles and sits beside her, pulling him down so she can lay on top of him, between his legs.

"That giggle was adorable."

"It was funny." She defends with a smile.

"He was annoying."

"Tell me about it."

She wraps her arms around his torso, under his body, giving him a long kiss before turning her head, and closing her eyes, him just smiling beneath her.