57

It's been a while, two years since the blip. Lyla and Pietro have been together for nearly three years at twenty and twenty-one and have finally decided to move on from the compound.

With Tonys help of course, they bought a nice little house in a nice neighborhood, surrounded by trees for privacy. They didn't want anything fancy and big like the compound or the tower so they chose a small and beautiful home.

They've already gotten their stuff in the new house, bed, bunch of boxes, clothes have been thrown on the bed. There's already a good amount of kitchenware so they don't have to worry about that or living room furniture.

One bad thing though, Lyla's a little moody right now. Pietro honestly finds it a bit amusing because she never has attitude with him but he will not egg her on being that, that's a horrible idea.

"Alright." He backs up with his hands up in surrender with a grin. "Okay. I'll stop."

"Thank you." She nods.

"I'm going to go sit..."

"Yes, goodbye."

He speeds away with a smile and chuckle once he's seated on the couch. He decides to get his phone out and just wait.

-

A little less than a half an hour later, Lyla comes into the room with a nervous grin and Pietro sets his phone down.

He watches her quickly make her way over with her hands pulled together behind her. She shyly straddles his waist while slowly wrapping her arms around his neck. He sighs a small, victorious grin and hugs her waist.

"You done?"

"Mhmm."

"Honest question, are you going through it?"

"Mhmm."

"Okay." He nods with a smile.

She closes her eyes and pulls herself closer to him to nuzzle her nose between his neck and her arm. He holds tighter around her waist and she relaxes her body with a sigh, something she hasn't done in a while.

He reaches up and runs his fingers through her hair while rubbing her lower back and waist. Her breathing evens out, indicating that she had fallen asleep, and he lays on his back with her arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He pulls the end of her hoodie up to her torso and grazes his finger tips up and down her back until he too eventually falls asleep.

-

A little less than two hours later, Lyla wakes and slowly picks her head up to see that Pietro is still asleep. She tiredly smiles a bit and brushes his hair behind his ear before gently rubbing her thumb over his cheekbone.

"Morning, crabby patty." He smirks and she chuckles with a smile.

"Morning, pushover." She jokes with a raised brow and he chuckles while opening his eyes.

"If you swear to not be mean for the rest of the day, I will get you whatever candy you want." He points with raised brows.

"Okay." She smiles while nodding.

He shakes his head with a smile and sits up with her still sitting on him. He throws her off of him, gaining a giggle in return as he sits right on the couch.

"Come." He scooches to the edge. "We're gonna work together on this."

She nods and sits behind him to wrap her legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He lifts her as he stands and speeds to the kitchen. He goes to a random box and opens it to see random home decor.

"So." He grabs a picture.

"Living room."

He smiles with a nod and goes back in there where they agree on a nice place to put it before going back to the kitchen. They do this for every single box and article of clothing with her physical help, too.

Once everything is done, it's ten o'clock at night and they are finally eating dinner, pizza. They're tiredly sit on the island stools in the kitchen.

"Oh, I'm so excited." She gets a random burst of energy and hits the counter, making him jump a bit before laughing.

"Is it only now hitting you?"

"Yup." She grins. "Silence and time to do whatever we want, hint, hint, with no interruptions."

"You're gross."

"You know, you like it." She smirks and he shakes his head with a smile. "Remember?"

"What? That you're a freak?" He raises his brows and she laughs. "Yeah, I remember."

"Exactly." She chuckles with a nod.

"God, you're so weird." He sighs with furrowed brows. "I need to move out."

"You move away?" She sets her chin on her fist. "I find you. You run away? I find you. You leave? I find you. Fight me, Bitch."

"You make no sense to me." He stares at her with a straight face and she grins.

"I know." She shrugs with a high voice and continues eating, making him smile.

"Moron."

"Hostage."

-