46

Lyla has just spent nearly an hour teleporting from the tower to the new compound, moving all the boxes from the old to the new. After this, she moves onto the living beings. She gets Pietro last and falls onto him with a dramatic sigh and they all smile at her as his arms fly to hold her up.

"Never again." She shakes her head. "Never. Again."

"What about when we move out?" Pietro smirks.

"Okay, one more time but, that's it." She makes an 'x' motion with her arms.

"Not. Happening. Anytime soon." Tony points. "You get that, Pietro?"

"Yes, sir." He smirks and Lyla giggles while Tony grits a few incoherent words at him and Clint rolls his eyes.

She stands and goes behind Pietro, making him crouch so, she can climb on his back.

"I get my room first." She says before they're gone with a blue blur.

"I hope they know, they're not sharing a room." Tony squints his eyes.

"They know." Wanda chuckles.

"Good."

-

"Your room will be right next to mine, I hope?" Lyla nods.

"Of course." Pietro chuckles.

"Good."

She appears at the door of her chosen room and locks it before taking him to the bed. She straddles his waist and forces him into an open-mouthed kiss. He furrows his brows in surprise with a smile and happy noise, making her chuckle deeply into his lips.

She sits up and on his bulge and throws her shirt on the floor. He sits up to reattach their open lips and help her start grinding their jeans together. She unbuttons her pants before pushing him to lay back down while getting his zipper and button. She takes that and her underwear off while he gets his own and her bra.

She goes to straddle his waist again when he makes a noise, meaning 'no', and she smiles before she's sitting above his lips. He chuckles and starts flicking his tongue on her clit in a fast, normal human, speed. She moans softly and leans forward, taking a grip of his dick to slide him in her mouth.

She bobs her head and moves her hand fast while he stays the same speed. Once he starts feeling himself grow closer to his end, he starts licking and sucking her clit at his speed with a muffled hum from her. They release at the same time and she holds back the loud shouts while squeezing her eyes shut.

When they finish, she moves off of him with heavy breaths from both before leaning down to his lips. He takes control and flips her to her back before quickly covering her mouth as he slams into her.

"You gotta stay quiet, принцесса." He whispers while she moans beneath his hand with furrowed brows and wide eyes. "Shh, Lyla."

She covers his hand with hers to hold it down as she tightens and releases in only a minute. Her body shakes under him and he leans up, covering her mouth while also choking her, not stopping for even a second.

She tightens again and has her second orgasm with him trying his hardest to keep her quiet and she tries to keep herself quiet too. He leans back down when she's done and moves his hand a bit.

"Oh, I love your moans but, you gotta be quiet." He smiles while still moving and she chuckles, turning into a gasp.

"Mhmm." She nods quickly while biting her bottom lip.

He covers her mouth again and moves to the fastest he can get, sending both over the edge to orgasm in sync. He starts to slow down when they've just about finished and when they do, he stops and pulls out.

He collapses on top of her and moves his hand, both taking a deep and heavy breath.

-

A few hours later, they all have their boxes in their rooms with only a few being all unpacked, including Lyla and Pietro. Those two helped each other unpack and start decorating their rooms that they intend on sharing, no matter what the others say.

Now, everyone is in the new common room when Lyla comes in and plops on her front on the floor with her head in her arms.

"What're you doing?" Tony chuckles.

"Sleeping."

"On the floor?" Vision raises a brow.

"Yes."

"Weird." Sharon whispers.

Lylas eyes shoot open while they all nervously grin at each other. She stands and looks at her, who nods with attitude.

"Ain't seen you in a while." Lyla crosses her arms. "Hoping to never see you again but, I guess that didn't work out for me."

"Didn't work out for either of us." She nods.

Lyla just looks at Pietro and he smiles at her before pulling her to sit down and calm down.

"Right, well." Tony claps as Pietro lays his arm over her shoulders and forces her closer. "Reunion. Yay!" He shakes his hands. "Alright, moving on."