50

Lyla has spent three weeks away from everything around her. She kidnaps Pietro almost every other day unless they have a mission then, she gets him the entire day that he's back before Wanda makes him come home.

She usually spends her days watching her favorite movies and TV shows, eating, and/or reading.

Though, everyday, she spends an hour or so outside on the back deck. She sits in complete silence, only being able to hear the sounds of nature and her own thoughts. This is the most peaceful thing she can do for herself, has ever done for herself. Being here is definitely a far different experience for her. With everything that happened to her at a such a young age, she can't help loving this time of the day.

Not only does she do all this but, she also has a mandatory meeting with the Avengers every Wednesday. They go on the TV and pretty much just facetime to make sure she's still alive. This is exactly what she's doing right now.

"Sup, Biatches?" She smirks from her spot, laid across the couch.

"Wow." Tony nods.

"You look comfy." Pepper chuckles.

"You have no idea." She sighs in a pair of sweats and a hoodie.

"This what you do all day?" Steve asks.

"Nope." She grins. "But, I do this a lot."

"That's true." Pietro nods.

"Hi, Pietro." She smiles.

"Hi, Lyla." He chuckles.

"I didn't get a 'hi'?" Tony complains.

"No." She grins. "No one but, he."

"You see him nearly every other day." Bucky shakes his head.

"Yeah, well, he's still my favorite, he gets a 'hi'."

"Should we hangup?" Thor jokes and she giggles.

"I think we should." Clint nods.

"Happy birthday to you." She sings badly.

"Who the hell?" Tony shakes his head.

"Happy birthday to you."

"Why?" Sam asks.

"Happy birthday dear, Maximoff twins. Happy to you."

"That was a lovely performance." Wanda chuckles.

"Thank you, Lyla." Pietro smiles.

"Yup." She smirks.

Pietro and Wanda look at the others with raised brows, all with nervous smiles on their faces.

"Haha." Lyla laughs. "Y'all in trouble. Wanda's gonna poison your asses."

"Hey, that's not fair." Sam puts his hands up.

"You get an advantage." Nat nods.

"I never had to tell her our birthday." Pietro shakes his head with attitude.

"I just know." Lyla taps her temple. "Intuition. I'm the girlfriend. I know this shit."

"You forgot your own birthday." Tony smirks.

"But, not his." She shrugs with a pursed lips. "I'm a good girlfriend."

She turns to lay flat on her stomach with her arm hanging off the couch while they watch with amazed smiles.

"Lazy 101." Tony jokes and she giggles.

"I do what I want!" She closes her eyes. "God, mom." She complains like an emo teenage boy. "Leave me alone."