49

Lyla has already spent a week at the house in Connecticut, making it Friday today. So far, everyday, she and Pietro say goodmorning and goodnight to each other, making both smile slightly before 'accidentally' spending nearly two hours on facetime.

Today, she's been sitting on the couch, staring at the wall across from her for sometime now before getting an idea and slowly smiling at herself.

She stands and goes to her room for a quick stop to change before appearing in the common room, scaring everyone until she and Pietro are gone, making them chuckle a bit.

"They're totally doing it." Nat shakes her head and Wanda fails to hold in a laugh.

"For sure." Bucky agrees.

"It's been nearly eight months." Clint nods. "Hell yeah, they are."

-

They land in her room and Lyla pulls Pietro down to her open lips while jumping to straddle his waist. He smiles in her mouth and lays her on her bed while leaning between her legs.

"Get naked, please?" She demands more than asks.

He nods and does as told while she takes her leggings and shirt off. He goes back between her legs while looking her up and down with a smirk.

"This is new." He grips her clothed breast, talking about her undergarments. "I like it."

She chuckles deeply as his open mouth goes right back to hers.

"Just for you." She breathes between kisses and he smiles.

"It's gonna have to come off, though."

She nods and he speeds it all off before turning her to lay on her front. He aligns his tip with her entrance and pushes in, gaining a groaning smile from her. He gradually moves faster until he's hit his best speed, leaving her to nearly scream beneath him while gripping the sheets.

She starts squealing and shaking as her orgasm hits it's high. He holds down the back of her neck to keep her in place as best he can.

When she's calmed a bit with heavy and groaning breaths, he pulls out, and turns her to her back to slam right back into her. He holds her calves down to keep her legs open wide and she moans loudly and breathlessly with sweat rolling down both of their bodies.

"Oh, my God!" She laughs a moan. "Holy-ah!"

Her second orgasm hits and she starts quickly rubbing her clit, sending the liquid shooting out behind his dick like a hose. This sends the same arousal it does everytime she does this into his body, causing him to orgasm with her.

He starts to slow down while falling to his hands beside her arms with loud, breathy moans of his own.

"Oh, God." He shakily breathes with his lips on her shoulder.

He slows down but keeps moving while licking and sucking her neck. She runs her hands up his sides and back while moaning softly in his ear. He hooks his arms under her shoulders as he slowly starts going faster and harder again.

He eventually hits his best speed again and she tries to avoid digging her nails into his shoulders blades while her moans get louder and louder by the second.

He moves his lips to hers, both with furrowed brows as they get closer and closer to their highs. They feel the sensation building in their stomachs within less than a minute. She starts shaking with both of them moaning in each others shoulders.

Once they calm, he pulls out and collapses on top of her while moving up to a breathless open-mouthed kiss.

-

Later in the day, Pietro is sitting on the couch in the living room when Lyla sits next to him with her head resting in her palm, elbow on the back of the couch, and legs bent next to her.

"This place is nice." He looks around.

"It's my favorite." She smiles. "We'd come here the most when we weren't at the tower."

He nods and turns to her, just staring at her.

"What?" She chuckles softly and he sighs a pouty smile. "принц, what's wrong?" She cups his cheek and he leans into her touch.

"You're so pretty." He forces her into a hug around her waist.

She grunts a laugh and hugs his neck with a smile and her cheek on his hair.

"What's up with you?"

"You are." He accuses with attitude.

"What did I do?" She chuckles.

He groans adorably while nuzzling his face in her chest, his head bouncing with her laughs, making him smile.

"You're so cute." She groans while shaking him.

"Who? You?"

"No, you."

"Oh." He sings. "Eh."

"Wait a minute." She gasps and he chuckles. "Did you just-?"

"I did." He nods.

"You used my words against me." Her eyes go wide.

"Yep." He grins proudly.

She scoffs a laugh and moves them to lay down with him laying on top of her with his head on her chest still. She continues cupping his cheek while playing with his hair. He sighs a small smile while closing his eyes and she nuzzles her head in the couch.

-

"Hey, you guys wanna spy on them?" Sam smirks.

"Lyla and Pietro?" Bucky nods. "Yes."

"Hey, Friday?" Nat calls. "Show us Lyla and Pietro."

Wanda quickly covers her eyes, definitely not wanting to see something she doesn't want to see. Everyone but Nat follows her moves after realizing what she's doing. Nat chuckles and looks to the TV where she sees Lyla laying on the couch with Pietros face nuzzled in her neck, both hugging close to each other, completely knocked out.

"Oh, yeah, this is disgusting." Nat jokes. "Open your eyes. You're fine."

They all cautiously do so, only to roll their eyes at the cuteness in front of them.

"Oh, I love it." Wanda claps.

"He's still a big baby." Clint laughs.

"He could kick your ass and you know it." She furrows her brows with a smirk.

"Whatever." He waves her off.

"Not us." Steve nudges Bucky, who chuckles.

"She could." Wanda and Nat shrug.

"Probably at the same time." Nat nods and they roll their eyes.

"Yeah, yeah."