34

Around an hour later, Lyla and Pietro go back to the common room. Lyla sits in her chair before disappearing, taking it with her, sitting beside Pietro when she's done, his arm over her shoulders while she leans into his side.

"Problem solved."

"What'd you do with it?" Tony smirks.

"It's on my floor. If I want it, I'll get it. I have a different seat, now."

"And that would be Pietro?" Clint nods. "I'm guessing."

"Hmm."

"Quick question." Sharon raises her hand and Lyla sighs. "Since when can you teleport?"

"Oh. Right. Few years."

She confusedly nods and Lyla turns away with a deep breath. All go back to their original conversations or start new ones, also talking in a full group every once in a while.

Lyla stays quiet with a straight face, not in the right mind set for anything at the moment, not even a good laugh. She lays her legs over Pietros thighs as her eyes start watering, moving to hug his torso, being sure to avoid the wound. He sighs and starts playing with her hair. Her bottom lip trembles and she squeezes her eyes shut, opening them with a tear rolling down her cheek.

Quite a few people watched that whole thing, since she moved her legs on his. They shake their heads with worried brows.

Lyla turns her head down as she starts crying harder. Pietro lifts her head to look him in the eyes, placing his hands on her cheeks, everyone being able to see the tears, not everyone watching.

"Please, stop crying." He begs in a whisper tone. "It's a horrible thing to see you sad."

"I'm sorry." She cries more.

"No, no. Don't do that, Ангел. Don't do that. I don't want to hear you say you're sorry for a long time. I can tell, you're miserable and I understand why you are but, do not add anymore troubles to your too-large pile already. I just want to see your smile again. Like when I said I love you."

He smirks and she gives him a small teary grin before closing her eyes and laying her forehead to his lips, the smiles gone, replaced with frowns. She takes a deep, shakey breath and moves to continue hugging his waist, him hugging her neck.

The watchers smile slightly at that, still feeling the sadness from before but, loving how they are around each other now. They obviously care so much for the other, are able to make each other feel better. And what makes Tony happy is how he takes care of her and how he can see that Pietro makes her happy. That's all he wants for her in her life full of trauma and torture, making him feel even better about the recently secret pair.