42

After a few movies, they've eaten dinner together and haven't even talked to anyone else all night. Lyla is now laying with her head on Pietros lap and legs stretched along the couch with the blanket draped over her body. His hand holds his head up with his arm on the back of the couch while playing with her hair. She looks up at him and he tilts his head down.

"Hi." He smiles softly.

"Hi."

"You alright?" He lifts his head to bring his hand to her cheek.

"Mhmm." She grins with a nod. "I'm perfectly fine, now."

She brings her hand to the back of his neck and pulls him down to a soft kiss that slowly turns into a heated open-mouthed kiss.

He pushes the blanket off of her and she helps by pulling it by her feet. He unzips and unbuttons her pants before moving his fingers in her underwear to rub slow circles on her folds. She bends her knees to give him more access and he moves faster, switching to his best pace. She gasps and fails to kiss back anymore as her hands fall to her sides to grip the couch while he sits up to watch her.

She releases quickly with loud shouts and furrowed brows, fallen jaw, and an arched back. She calms as he slows with a smirk, still breathing heavily as she quickly gets up, sitting on her knees for another open-mouthed kiss while cupping his cheeks.

They stand and he guides her backwards while undressing and tossing them on the floor. They get to her room and he shoves her on the bed, tears off her underwear, and slams into her with his speed, getting a shouting gasp in return with a string of curses following.

He holds tight to her waist to hold her in place while she grips the comforter as she has her first orgasm of the night within only a minute.

"Pietro! Shit!" She hisses. "Holy fuck!"

He leans more to choke her while quickly rubbing his fingers on her clit, giving her exactly what I wants as the liquid pours out like a waterfall, sending a different kind of arousal through her body and his. He starts twitching and lets her body do as it pleases as she has another orgasm while he cums hard in her with groaning moans until he stops and falls on his elbows on either side of her.

Her body shakes violently under him as she continues to squeal and moan, still going through her last round. He moves up, laying on her to try to calm the movements, helping more than he thought it would. He chuckles as her body bucks a few times while trying to fully relax her before he brings her to the head of the bed with the blanket over her, who also has her underwear back on with a hoodie. He leaves the room for a second before coming back in his boxers and t-shirt, on top of her. He has his arms wrapped around her waist and his head on her chest.

"This has nothing to do with what just happened but, just so you know, you aren't getting rid of me anytime soon." Lyla wraps her arms around his neck and he smiles.

"Okay."

"Or ever. Never getting rid of me."

"Okay."

He nuzzles his face in her neck and she smiles with a tired sigh, adjusts herself to be more comfortable, both falling asleep within a few exhausted minutes.