53

A few weeks after everyone comes back from the garden, Tony and Pepper have gone back to the lakehouse with the rest of them staying at the compound.

Lyla wakes with Pietros arm under her head while holding his hand. She gives it a little squeeze while turning to look at him and makes eye-contact after he turned to look at her. She rolls to her front with her chin on his shoulder and hand on his cheek.

"Hi." She tiredly smiles.

"Hi."

"Wouldn't expect you to be awake already."

"Me neither." He sighs.

"Why don't you go back to sleep?" She furrows her brows.

"I tried. It didn't work."

"How long you been awake?" She grazes her thumb over his cheekbone and he interlocks their fingers from the back of her hand.

"I don't know." He mumbles a shrug and she smiles slightly. "Twenty minutes? An hour? Could've even been five minutes."

"So, what you're saying is that you have no idea?" She smirks with a raised brow.

"Yes." He nods.

"Oh, okay." She nods in sarcastic understanding and he smiles while side-eyeing her. "Kiss me."

He turns his head to her and she inches up for a smooth and long kiss. She backs away and turns around to throw her legs over the edge of the bed. After putting her sweats on, she's about to walk away when she's pulled back down with a yelp, turned into a laugh. Pietro shoves his face in her neck and she brings her hand to his cheek with a smile.

"принц?" She chuckles and he holds her waist tighter. "I'll be right back."

"No." He groans.

She laughs adoringly before bringing her lips to his ear and whispering something that makes him let go instantly.

"Okay." He lays back down.

She laughs and stands before going to the kitchen. She goes to the fridge and stares at nothing.

"We need food." She closes the doors.

"We know." Nat sighs.

"I can get some later." She offers and they nod.

"Do you know what a t-shirt is?" Rhodey furrows his brows.

"Never heard of it." She shakes her head with a shrug.

"Clearly." He raises a brow.

She slowly smirks at him and he disapprovingly shakes his head before she's gone.

She appears on her knees at the foot of her bed and Pietro instantly grabs her and throws her to her back beside him. She laughs excitedly and he moves between her legs to attach their open lips. She trails her hands up his bare sides before sliding to his back. She slowly glides her hands down to the curve in his back before going in his pants to take a grip of his ass.

"Hmm?" He furrows his brows with a grin and she chuckles in his mouth.

"I like your butt." She smirks in a low voice.

"Good to know." He shakes his head and she chuckles deeply.

He sighs a smile before speeding her sweats and panties off and attacking her clit right away. She gasps before covering her mouth as her body rolls with his tongue. Her back arches as she cums hard within seconds.

He keeps moving, even when she's finished, and pushes his hands under her bra to grip her naked breasts. She feels the strong build up in her stomach again and pushes her fingers in her hair to hold him down. He quickly shakes his head and she screams behind her hand as her orgasm hits its high.

When she's done, he backs up with heavy breaths from both and slides his hands down her front. He motions for her to turn over and she slowly flips to her front while pushing her ass up in the air.

He aligns his tip with her entrance and pushes in. She furrows her brows and fluffs the comforter before he even starts moving fast.

Once he does go his speed, she shoves the bottom half of her face in the blanket while holding it close to her mouth to muffle her screams. He takes a grip of her hair and pulls her up before covering her mouth himself with his other hand.

She takes them back to her room in Connecticut where he moves to choke her instead and she can let herself be as loud as he wants.

Her orgasm takes over and he lets go of her hair and neck. She falls to her elbows infront of her as her body tries to pull away but he holds her in place by her hips.

As he starts getting closer, he reaches under her to quickly rub his fingers on her folds. The orgasm she was having, comes right back without even a break between while his orgasm hits, too.

He slows down with groaning moans from both until he leans his body on hers, now with both of them breathing heavy.

She lays down and turns to her front to pull him down to a gentle few kisses until it becomes a smooth open-mouthed kiss. He moves to his elbows and she starts running her fingers softly through his hair.

-

They're back at the compound now and sitting in the common room with the rest. Pietro has his arm over Lylas shoulder and she leans her back to his side with her knees pulled up to her chest and arms crossed over her abdomen.

They have the News on and they all watch the people of the world continue to freak out and ransack grocery stores, restaurants. They've started to believe that hoarding the food will better themselves when really it just worsens the situation for others.

"God, people are so stupid." Lyla sighs.

"It's understandable why their freaking out, though." Nat excuses.

"Yeah, but, how is taking a shit load of food for yourself that will eventually be gone, going to help anybody in the future? Next thing you know, it'll be toilet paper." She lays her head back and Pietro pats her arm.

Next thing you know, it is toilet paper, according to the News anchor.

"See?" Lyla motions to the TV while Pietro smiles at her annoyance.

"Okay, yeah, they're stupid." Rhodey nods.

"They're not the brightest but you gotta give 'em some time." Nat shrugs.

"Give 'em time." She quietly scoffs and they all smile slightly. "Idiots."