60

Lyla wakes up one morning and slowly turns to her back to feel that Pietro isn't there. She gets up and steals one of his shirts and boxers before trudging her way down the steps.

She makes it to the end of the hall when Pietro is holding her against the wall. Her eyes go wide and she smiles when he starts kissing her neck with a growling noise, making her laugh excitedly.

A few seconds later, he speeds away like he was never there and she stands up right with wide eyes and a confused smile.

"What the hell just happened?" She chuckles and he smiles behind the corner.

She shakes her head and walks to the cabinet to look for cereal. She grabs her favorite, a bowl, milk, and a spoon and starts to make herself breakfast.

"Can I have some?" Pietro appears on the other side of the island and she looks up through her lashes with a smile.

"I don't know what the hell you just did but, yes." She continues with what she's doing.

He chuckles and gets himself a bowl and sits on the couch. She sits in her chair with her legs pulled up beside her and starts eating in tired silence.

"Y'know?" Pietro starts and she smiles a bit without looking at him. "You look so beautiful with your angry face in the morning." They both shake their heads while she lightly chuckles.

"What a gentleman."

"Why, thank you, m'lady." He smiles with his hand to his heart.

"How do you have so much energy in the morning?" She looks at him with wide eyes.

"I love you."

"Jesus." She breathes and he smiles. "I love you, too."

-

A few hours later, Pietro is in the living room and Lyla is leaning against the counter with her phone.

There's a knock at the front door and she sets her phone down to get it while he listens in without paying full attention. She opens it and her eyes go wide with a bright smile.

"Ah!" She whisper screams with her hands out while four year-old Morgan smiles in front of her. "Hi!"

She picks her up while she giggles excitedly and Tony and Pepper smile. Lyla just walks away with her and the parents shake their heads and shut the door behind them.

"Yeah, Hi, Lyla." Tony follows her.

"Oh, hi." She waves with fake little care.

"She's an ass." He whispers to Pepper so Morgan doesn't hear.

Lyla ignores them and makes it to the dinning room where Morgan escapes from her hold to run to Pietro.

"What?!" He smiles as she jumps onto his lap and in his arms. "Hi!"

"Hi!" She giggles.

"Y'know?" Lyla turns to Tony. "She likes him more than me."

"Mhmm." He pulls her into a hug, making her smile. "I missed you, Child."

"I missed you, too." She chuckles. "Hi, Pepper." She waves with her fingers.

"Hi, Lyla." She grins.

They let go and Lyla goes and steals Morgan back while Pietro stands with a smile.

"Teleport." Morgan demands and Lyla smiles, just as everytime.

"Where do you wanna go?" She sits her on her hip.

"Home." She smiles.

"Home?" Tony chuckles with furrowed brows.

"Stuffie."

"Oh, right." He nods. "We forgot Stuffie."

"Shame on you." Lyla shakes her head before disappearing with Morgan.

"Hey, Pietro." Pepper finally greets.

"Hey, Pepper." He grins. "Tony."

"Pietro."

See? Tony does this thing where whenever he sees Pietro, he acts like he doesn't like him even though he has a secret that he will never admit to anyone. Pietro is now Tonys favorite Avenger. Other than himself, of course.

Lyla and Morgan appear back in place a few minutes later after having to search her room for her dog stuffie. Lyla sets her down and she hurries to the stool in the kitchen with a snack that Lyla pulled out of Morgans cabinet.

-

Pietro, Tony, and Pepper are sitting in the living room while Morgan and Lyla babble off in the kitchen. They're sitting across from each other with two bowls of goldfish in front of them.

Pietro watches them with a small smile at Lylas bright one while laughing at the nonsense that Morgan is speaking. Pepper lightly taps Tony and secretly motions to Pietro, making Tony shake his head with a smirking smile when sees the look on his face.

"Hey, kid."

"Hmm?" He turns to him.

"How long have you two been together?" He squints his eyes.

"Almost five years."

"Right, and how old are you guys?"

"Twenty-two and twenty-three?" He too squints his eyes. "Why?"

"Okay, then, when are you gonna ask her to marry you?" He shakes his head and he and Pepper smile.

"What?" He chuckles.

"Five years and you still haven't proposed." He disapproves. "Get it together."

"... Okay." He confusedly nods with a smile and wide eyes.

Pepper gives him the same look and he speeds away, making Tony chuckle.

"Hi." Pietro leans beside Lyla.

"Who's your favorite?" She motions between the two, who have been arguing about this for a few minutes.

"Well, Morgan, obviously." He shrugs and she laughs at Lylas fallen jaw.

"You jerk." She breathes and he smiles. "Whatever." She waves him off.

He chuckles and Lyla throws a goldfish cracker at Morgans forehead, making her laugh more. Lyla turns to Pietro with a smile and he smiles at her. He leans closer and whispers what Tony said in her ear. She gasps again and throws another cracker but at the back of Tonys head instead.

"What?" He turns around with a smile and she shakes her head at him while Pietro smiles. "Okay, dude, it's been nearly five years. Grow a pair."

She nods along and turns to Pietro with a raised brow while Pepper and Tony turn forward while holding in laughs. Pietro gives her a single kiss before he and Morgan are gone to the couch. She smiles and grabs the bowls before taking a seat beside them.

"Shut up." She points to Tony, who lets out a single accidental laugh. "Idiot."