43

Two months later...

Today is the day of Lylas graduation and she is so excited to get the hell out of that damned building.

She and Pietro are in her bathroom. She's getting ready while he just sits on the counter and stares, already being dressed. They had just showered so, right now she's blow drying her hair with only a towel on.

"What're you wearing?" He asks when she's done drying.

"You'll see." She smirks.

He squints his eyes suspiciously while raising a brow, making her smile with a giggle. She starts getting ready to straighten her hair and he takes it upon himself to stand and take her towel off, just so he can look. The entire time she's doing this, he's feeling her up, rubbing her back, thigh, and butt while she halfway ignores it, concentrating on not burning herself, and letting him do whatever he wants.

When she's done with that, she moves onto light and natural makeup before kicking him out of her room and to the living room. He rolls his eyes with a smile and does as told, leaving her with a smile of her own.

A few minutes later, he's sitting in one of the armchairs when Lyla appears in front of him with an excited smile.

"I love when you wear blue." He sighs an adoring smile as he stands.

"I love it." She jumps a bit and he places his hands on either side of her neck.

"God, you're so cute." He shakes his head before leaning down to a smiley kiss while she giggles into his lips with her hands on his chest.

She checks her hair one more time, making sure it's parted down the middle, before taking Pietros hand to bring them to the common room.

"Boom."

"Oh, my God." Wanda gasps.

"Girl." Nat smiles.

"I know." She sets her fists on her hips.

"Ew." Clint jokes and she flips him off with an 'O' shaped mouth.

"Get fucked, Bitch."

"Lyla." Steve disapproves and she takes her hand down, bringing them together in front of her with a cheeky smile.

"Shorry."

"Oh, my." Tony laughs.

"You haven't said anything." She points. "You're supposed to be the first one. Jerk."

"Oh, I'm sorry." He dramatically waves his hands. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." She nods as she goes back to Pietro.

They stand beside the couch while everyone sits. He lays his arm over her shoulders while she crosses her arms over her abdomen.

Peter walks in a few minutes later and they all look at Lyla through their lashes. He grins at her, wanting to say something nice but, is being glared at by Pietro, who he is actually pretty scared of. She grins sweetly back and he turns away, to which the back of her hand flies to Pietros gut, making him slowly smile with a chuckle while everyone else snickers at the two.

"I have a question." Sam raises his hand.

"For whom?" Lyla asks in a russian accent and Pietro chuckles.

"For you." He mocks.

"Ask." She goes back to normal.

"How are you planning on getting all of us there without being seen that we've just teleported?"

"Just as I'm about to teleport, I see the area that I'm in, seeing that nobody is there before appearing a second later. If someone is there, I look for somewhere else and I'm good."

"So, you can pretty much astral project somewhere before teleporting there?" Bruce nods.

"Yep." She smiles.

"That's cool." Thor states.

"I know, right?"

"I have a surprise for you." Tony interrupts. "It'll be here in, like, one minute."

"...Oh?" She side-eyes him. "Is it actually good or am I being tricked?"

"I think it's pretty good." Pepper smiles beside her, making her jump.

She smiles brightly when she realizes and throws her arms around her neck with an excited shout while she quickly hugs her waist.

"Oh, my God." She jumps while they all smile at her. "What the frack?"

"How you been?" Pepper lets her go to set her hands on her shoulders.

"A lot happened."

"I know." She chuckles. "I was told."

"Okay, cool 'cause, that's a shit load of stuff to explain." She goes back to hold Pietros hand.

"Yes, it is." She nods with wide eyes while going to Tony. "But, I've got it all, you're good."

"Good."