24

The next morning, Lyla wakes on the other side of the bed, turning over to see Pietro facing the other way. She disagrees with this and moves closer to him, slowly sliding her arm over his torso, pulling herself to his back.

She doesn't fall back asleep, just lays there, happy and waiting for him to wake.

"Aren't I supposed to be the big spoon?" Pietro jokes.

"No." She denies. "I'm the big-"

She's cut off by him quickly changing the spooning, his face nuzzled in the crook of her neck while she can't help the laugh that comes up, not expecting that at all.

"Alright." She nods. "You can be the big spoon."

"Mhmm. That's what I thought."

"Shut up." She playfully smacks his arm that holds her close.

They eventually have to get up and she takes him to his room, sharing one long lasting kiss before they don't one for the next few hours, going back to her room, showering, and getting dressed.

She goes to the kitchen and makes eye-contact with Pietro, who sits in the common room, smiling, and turning away to make breakfast. She's about to take her seat when she freezes a few steps behind it, a woman she doesn't know sitting in her chair.

She looks at Tony and he looks at Steve, who smiles nervously.

"Sharon, come sit with me." He motions her over.

She smiles and stands up, sitting almost on top of him, his arm going over her shoulder. Lyla waits a few seconds before taking her seat in her chair. Pietro chuckles and she has to keep down her smile.

"I have a question for you." She points at Tony, not saying 'Father', seeing as she has no clue who the hell Sharon is.

"What is your question?" He points back at her.

"Can I get a tattoo." She smirks and everyone looks at Tony.

"Huh?"

"Can I get a tattoo?"

"No."

"Please?"

"I'd have to check which one you want first and maybe I'll let you get one but, it's highly unlikely."

She gets her phone out right away, going to her screenshots, and tossing it to Tony, smiling at Pietro, who excitedly waits for his answer.

"Oh, wow." Tony laughs.

"Can I get it?" Lyla gives him a nervous toothy grin.

"Uh? Fine." He sighs.

She throws her arms up in celebration, the others sitting with surprised agape smiles.

"Woohoo!" She sings.

He rolls his eyes and tosses the phone back at her, catching it with a bright smile, making him smile while shaking his head.

"Can we see?" Nat asks.

"Nope." Lyla grins. "You gotta wait."

"Ugh!" They groan and she laughs.

"When?" Tony asks.

"As soon as possible would be great." She suggests.

"Let's do it now before I change my mind." He stands.

She jumps up and hurries to the elevator, Tony following her in. The doors close and she pulls him into a hug, making him laugh.

"Where is it gonna be?"

"The inside of my forearm."

"Alright." He sighs.

She giggles and lets go of him, taking his hand, and appearing in an alley right by a tattoo parlor. They walk out and hurry in the building, surprising the workers, who smile excitedly at the two, making them chuckle.

-

Less than an hour later, Lyla and Tony come out of the elevator, her with a large smile, him with a small grin, still not sure if he likes it but, loving how excited she is.

She plops in her seat and throws her arm out, also pulling the picture to explain the meaning, showing the people who look closely.

"Oh, that's so cool." Steve sighs.

"I know." She furiously nods.

"Where am I?" Pietro teases.

"In the garbage disposal." She nods with a fake grin.

"Wow." Wanda chuckles. "Am I there, too?"

"No, you're in my list of tattoos that I want to get."

"You're an asshole." Pietro states.

"You're a dick."

He rolls his eyes at her and she smiles, turning away, and taking her arm and phone back.

-

"Hey, where's Thor?" Lyla asks. "I haven't seen him today."

"He's getting his girlfriend." Steve answers.

"His what?"

"His girlfriend." He chuckles.

"Since when the fuck does he have a fucking girlfriend?" She throws her arms.

"Meet her before he met us." Tony shrugs.

"What?! What the fuck? Why do I not know this?"

"You're stupid." Pietro claims out of nowhere.

"Op?" She turns to him and he smirks. "Fuck off."

"Really, Pietro?" Peter tries to help her out.

"Shut up, Peter." He rolls his eyes. "Did it sound like I was talking to you?"

"No." Lyla answers for him and the others and Pietro smile. "What's her name?"

"Jane Foster." Tony chuckles, loving how quickly she changed the subject again.

She nods and throws her legs over the arm of the chair, looking at Pietro for a second before looking away. The Avengers that aren't Peter continue to smile at the accidental cuteness they show all the time, coming from hating each other all the time.