23

After the party, The Avengers, Ned, and Lyla are sitting, standing, or laying around the couches, talking and laughing about random things.

"You guys wanna play truth or dare?" Tony asks.

"Yeah." The drunks smile.

"Sure." The none drunks chuckle.

"Perfect." Tony claps.

They go a few rounds until Nat calls on Lyla.

"Dare?" She squints her eyes.

"Oh, good." Nat smirks.

"Why? What're you planning?"

"Oh, y'know? Just daring you to kiss Peter." She points and he smiles.

"No." She shakes her head and his smile drops.

"Kiss Pietro." She changes her mind.

Lyla and Pietro look at each other, make grossed out faces while looking each other up and down, looking away, rolling her eyes.

"No."

"Kiss Ned."

"No."

"Kiss Wanda."

Lyla and Wanda grin at each other, both winking before turning away with smiles.

"No." She chuckles.

"Okay but, that was cute." Nat laughs. "Come on, though. You ever even had your first kiss?"

"When did this turn to truth?" She throws her hands.

"Is that a no?" She raises a brow.

"Fine." She sighs. "I have not."

Liar.

"Ha." Pietro laughs and the back of her hand swings to his stomach, having been sitting right next to each other. "Dear god, woman."

"Hmph." She smiles. "Bitch."

"How have you not?" Nat asks. "Have people not seen what you look like?"

"Oh, thank you." She tilts her head. "And no, apparently not."

"Blind." Tony sings.

"I have someone in mind." Sam chuckles.

"I'm gonna punch you." Lyla nods. "And it'll hurt."

"Yep." Pietro agrees. "It'll hurt."

"Pietro." Sam says, quickly hiding behind Tony, knowing she won't hurt him.

"That's your second warning." She smirks. "One more and you're out. Be careful."

"Oooh." Pietro sings.

"Second warning?" Steve asks. "Stop."

"It's fun." Sam defends.

"It is." Bucky agrees.

"Oh, shit." Lyla freezes. "Oh my god."

She disappears before anyone can ask any questions, confusing the hell out of them.

"What?" Half of them ask.

She reappears with a smile and something behind her back, standing where everyone can see her.

"I have a surprise for everyone, mostly Wanda and Vision."

"Yay." Tony says. "This'll be fun."

"What is it?" Wanda smiles.

She giggles with a jump, Pietro holding back an adoring smile as she sets her mini Vision on the table.

"I made a mini Vision." She squeaks.